Sarah’s Day #5 Sour Nappy, Dog Crappy, Never Happy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s fallen out with Kurt and rushed to get this video done and uploaded. It usually takes her a week to edit videos now - remember.
She probably wanted to up annoy him by uploading.

Reactions: 9
I think she’s fallen out with Kurt and rushed to get this video done and uploaded. It usually takes her a week to edit videos now - remember.
She probably wanted to up annoy him by uploading.
She has a contract with Elements. She has to upload by a specific date, make a specific number of mentions on insta, etc. Standard marketing contract.
Has nothing to do with Kurt or anything else; it's an advert that has gone out quickly because she is contractually obliged to do so. :)

Reactions: 39
She has a contract with Elements. She has to upload by a specific date, make a specific number of mentions on insta,
Yeah, I think so too. Same as the rushed Pilates Room Tour when the whole house was still in ruins :D

I'm just watching the Vlog... It's like watching two different people compared to her Instagram. She was on there complaining everyday about Fox, her workouts, the weddingplaner, the closed coffee shop, Fox, her workouts.... And then you get this vanilla Elements of Byron ad where Fox is apparently happy all the time and always running away from them while they look into the camera :rolleyes:

Edit: And again, not showing anything. She never shows any meetings or stuff happening, she just talks about if afterwards

Reactions: 30
Yeah, I think so too. Same as the rushed Pilates Room Tour when the whole house was still in ruins :D
Also same as when she was overdue to film her flat tour after GlobeWest decorated it for free. She was overdue for that vlog by months, then they suddenly cleaned the house, filmed and edited the vlog all in one weekend...all while she complained about how hard it was but she was doing it for the fans who kept asking for a house tour. :rolleyes: Yeah, right. More like Globewest was threatening to make her pay for the furniture because she didn't hold up her end of the contract!
Elements contract isn't a random guess- they've sponsored her every trip there. Look back on her times there- all tagged/mentioned/gifted/ 'we loooooooove it here it's soooooo perfect'. She's an idiot for thinking people can't see through her.

Reactions: 19
So she mentioned ‘we may have a April wedding’ but Elements are fully booked. So my guess is....it’s already been booked for the past year. Unless they save a few slots for VIPs 😂

Reactions: 8
:rolleyes: Is all I’ve got for this

View attachment 208265
Her response is so condescending. This is the sort of reply that should make people question if they want to continue supporting this passive aggressive, immature, insecure, mean girl. She's always on the defense because she's always up to something shady. What's actually funny is that her bananas are probably sponsored or at least gifted by that grocer she was just plugging in her stories the other day. And I'm sure a pet company will reach out to her (if they haven't already) and sponsor or gift her something like a new leash, a dog house for the new house, personalized food bowls or dog bed, etc. It's not a reach to suspect that even your dog or bananas are sponsored since that's your entire life Sarah. It's all one giant lie advertisement.

She went there to hustle? I thought they were there for a vacation? So which is it Sarah?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She went there to hustle? I thought they were there for a vacation? So which is it Sarah?
That's the name of the Byron Gym she went to... Stupid name for a pilates studio :D

Someone added a comment saying that people have to assume every brand she namens is a sponsor because she never discloses anything. Let's see if she comes back for an answer

Reactions: 10
:rolleyes: Is all I’ve got for this

View attachment 208265
such a non-answer though. “Stayed at elements as always”, what does that even mean? She could have said “paid everything ourselves, not sponsored to show or do anything”.. It means that she probably doesn’t get paid for the video itself but does get to stay there free of charge. So it’s still an ad. And as someone mentioned, her bananas are pretty much sponsored lol 😅

Really interesting to see what’s going on BTS with them atm. Kurt hasn’t been on his own IG stories in ages as well..

Reactions: 18
That's the name of the Byron Gym she went to... Stupid name for a pilates studio :D

Someone added a comment saying that people have to assume every brand she namens is a sponsor because she never discloses anything. Let's see if she comes back for an answer
Oh my bad! I didn't realize that was the name of the studio. I thought she was trying to throw in a mention about how hard she works. Never a missed opportunity for that, but I stand corrected. She probably did have her Pilates session fully paid for.

Haha good on that person! I'm sure she'll just delete it because that comment is correct. She doesn't disclose anything.

I used to read Juli Bauer's blog, PaleOMG and once the advertisement laws went into effect almost everything she mentioned was sponsored. It was wild to see just how many things she was being paid to promote or how many items she had been gifted. That's when I stopped reading and supporting her. She was a walking, talking Billboard advertisement. I can only imagine Sarah's followers' reaction when she has to start disclosing everything. I bet she'll lose quite a few followers over it.

Reactions: 4
Her response is so condescending. This is the sort of reply that should make people question if they want to continue supporting this passive aggressive, immature, insecure, mean girl. She's always on the defense because she's always up to something shady. What's actually funny is that her bananas are probably sponsored or at least gifted by that grocer she was just plugging in her stories the other day. And I'm sure a pet company will reach out to her (if they haven't already) and sponsor or gift her something like a new leash, a dog house for the new house, personalized food bowls or dog bed, etc. It's not a reach to suspect that even your dog or bananas are sponsored since that's your entire life Sarah. It's all one giant lie advertisement.

She got a free dog bed from the same company that gave her the free cane bassinet.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She got a free dog bed from the same company that gave her the free cane bassinet.
So she used two examples that have actually been gifted or indeed sponsored in her snarky response. What a fool 🤣

She actually looks unwell in that thumbnail. They both do. View attachment 208310
He looks so thin and his hands look frail and aged in that thumbnail. Speaking of nails, his gross me out. I find long nails on anyone repulsive, but I'm especially grossed out by his for some reason lol. All I can picture is what gets under them when changing diapers :sick:

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I hate when people do this. She’s just picked out a photo she likes of herself, Kurt doesn’t even have his eyes open. It’s all about her.
She’s even pointing at herself.
Yep, pet peeve of mine too! Kurt looks terminally ill in this photo, it's concerning. The way he's touching her shoulders makes it look like he's been summoned to the afterlife & he's trying to take her with him.
Sarah doesn't look much better, but i must agree that this is one of the nicer pics I've seen of her recently. It makes a huge difference when you can see her without facetune & when she closes her lips over her horse teeth.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I know everyone is different, but doesn’t she ever want to give fox like normal kid food? Like give him some potato smileys and be done with it, not everything has to be tempeh burgers and buckwheat pasta
She’s basically just setting him up for allergies, intolerances and disordered eating in the future.

She might be, thats why we have seen some "abbs updates"...to plug her programs before it all goes away again lol

She really has horrible knobbly hands, cant stand seeing them wave around infront of the camera.

I really feel for Kurt on this too. Like how little does she care about the ring he gave her as a proposal of MARRIAGE that she cant go to get it resized...I had mine resized within a month...would have been quicker but i was busy...she is "busy" and its a year later....
it’s been what almost a year and it’s still not resized? She just wants an excuse to wear a second ring to hold it in place so she doesn’t look like she had Fox out of wedlock.
I sent mine for resizing as soon as I was back from holiday, it’s such a simple process, surely the jeweller Kurt got it from reached out and said hey let me fix that for you.

This is basically all I see when I see her now.
Selfish, egotistic, arrogant asshole.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I hate when people do this. She’s just picked out a photo she likes of herself, Kurt doesn’t even have his eyes open. It’s all about her.
She’s even pointing at herself.
all I can think of is she likes how her cheeks are caving in and it reiterates how she is a tiny human 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.