Sarah’s Day #5 Sour Nappy, Dog Crappy, Never Happy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fox's crying this morning, the other night, and even while they were in the car talking about Sarah's upcoming binge made me wonder if he needs to go back to the doctor. He just seems really unsettled.
I also really thought her comments about enjoying the quiet of the adult only pool after the story with Fox's 'tantrum' was quite insensitive to Fox. Kurt 'wanted to stay home and do some work' was probably because she chucked a tanty of her own to get away from Fox. I'd have thought that Kurt should be the priority at the moment given how unwell he's been.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The fact that Kurtle told her to go to the pool and he stayed back to work screams he can't stand the witch either. They are there to organise their wedding and they are barely together. They don't even act loved up or affectionate at all. They act more like brother and sister than soon to be husband and wife.
She shows her love through food and doing things. RemEMbER? LOL

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I'm following the COVID news and I decided to check out a map to see where Cronulla was in comparison to Melbourne and I'm so shocked that it's literally in the same region. In America it is like traveling the distance from Baltimore to NYC. For some reason she makes it out to be the other side of the country. Then I mapped out her travels in the past few weeks and the ground she covered is massive. Like Boston to DC. I imagined the area to be totally rural inbetween, like vast bush country but there's a hundreds of towns up the coastline and it seems thoroughly populated. Australian sisters correct me if I'm wrong but I am under the impression the COVID hotspot is not a remote or isolated area but rather a heavily traveled and dense corridor of coastal, city to city traffic?
Part of the reason I started watching Sarah was because I am so interested in Australia and the culture and people and wish to travel there someday.
I really like Kayla Itsines! She is very private, has a really great smile and she does not exploit her baby and husband at all. She was pregnant at the same time as Sarah and the differences were striking. She basically announced it and that was all she really chose to share. Her channel remained fitness oriented and inspiring. And we didn't have to hear any complaints or misery. She shows a lot of workouts and she posts a lot of Mediterranean food that looks fresh, hearty and delicious. Super positive and she really just sticks to having fitness motivation, good food and a good soul. She doesn't unload her grievances every day and bemoan her mood swings and sick boyfriend and screaming toddler. She seems like she is actually a well person and truly happy. And she has ten times the followers as Sarah on Instagram.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t she say the other day when she made her week in the life vlog that she loved vlogging and now she’s trying to get the love back for it?

I get that Kurt and her work for them selves but you would think that with Kurt being so sick that he would have booked time off to recoup. Lots of people who run their own businesses manage to take time off, and they don’t even get paid for just filming an insta story.

Reactions: 16
A fitness place in Sarah’s home suburb liked his post on insta! lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I checked out Natacha Oceane on YouTube after she was mentioned here and she seems like a beautiful, genuine soul. Her gratitude, sincerity and positive attitude are a breath of fresh air in the world of YouTube and IG. Her make a wish participation won me over! What an inspiring display of love and selflessness. The way she interacts with her fans and embraces them shows how much she loves her job. That's authentic positivity, not forced bubbly Sarah positivity, which is actually complaining and negativity. Side note, but after watching her 1 million subscriber gratitude video where she's crying, did anyone else start tearing up as well? It's like yawning to me. It is contagious lol. Happens in real life or while watching movies for me. You start crying, I start crying lol. Oddly enough, that hasn't ever happened watching Sarah's tearful victim rants, "apologies," or even during her pregnancy announcement and engagement. Guess it only happens to me when the tears are authentic and not forced. Just an interesting observation.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Australian sisters correct me if I'm wrong but I am under the impression the COVID hotspot is not a remote or isolated area but rather a heavily traveled and dense corridor of coastal, city to city traffic?
Yep, you're right. This is why the new border closures are such a big deal. People keep sneaking across state lines, lying on their documents, or not self isolating after they've travelled. Over the last few weeks, covid has been moving north as people (like Sarah) have travelled.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Hey you guys, new here so not very familiar with how this works. I commented that I was one of the people who messaged Mackenzie because I've been following Sarah for so many years and she has definitely contributed to my ED. I'm sensitive to gluten and dairy so it made sense to follow her and I bought so many of her recommendations. I am still addicted to exercising and I struggle to eat anything that isn't organic etc., hence I messaged Mackenzie. I've also been working with my psychiatrist on my mental health for about 8 years. I rarely used Instagram so I had no idea how problematic she was because I mostly watched her Youtube videos. Since the BLM controversy I decided to join in on the chat as I was deeply offended by her behaviour during the whole scandal, especially as a PoC (black). I'm so grateful for this community because it's helped me get through a lot (I've also been a long time lurker on GG).

I recently lost my great gran due to Covid-19 and in my country masks are mandatory and we had a really long hard lock down, watching Sarah conduct herself so carelessly during this pandemic infuriates me so much as so many people around the world have been affected! I hate that she gets away with so many things. Sorry for the long post, this girl just really irks me!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I checked out Natacha Oceane on YouTube after she was mentioned here and she seems like a beautiful, genuine soul. Her gratitude, sincerity and positive attitude are a breath of fresh air in the world of YouTube and IG. Her make a wish participation won me over! What an inspiring display of love and selflessness. The way she interacts with her fans and embraces them shows how much she loves her job. That's authentic positivity, not forced bubbly Sarah positivity, which is actually complaining and negativity. Side note, but after watching her 1 million subscriber gratitude video where she's crying, did anyone else start tearing up as well? It's like yawning to me. It is contagious lol. Happens in real life or while watching movies for me. You start crying, I start crying lol. Oddly enough, that hasn't ever happened watching Sarah's tearful victim rants, "apologies," or even during her pregnancy announcement and engagement. Guess it only happens to me when the tears are authentic and not forced. Just an interesting observation.
Yeah I cried at her new video “I haven’t been myself lately.... “ when she was talking about her back issues. I love her and Mario.

Reactions: 12
I think I get it now that I've thought about it a bit. We can post from Sarah or Kurt's accounts (perhaps even Kate's) but we're not to post "call out" accounts so as not to create hype that could result in them producing more and more hateful content for views and clout.
I get it. I would have preferred that the discussion around the post had been kept on the thread, and perhaps only the link/screenshots removed.
Just an FYI to the mods. We're happy to play by the rules but sometimes we're unaware that we've broken them.

Reactions: 11
Oooh just saw his post, soooo juicy - wish he would have said more about how dangerous her channel is to not only younger audiences but anyone who has ever struggled with shame around food.

what was the local gym that liked his post ? I’m from Sydney so curious about the tea ☕

Reactions: 6

Yel

we're not to post "call out" accounts so as not to create hype that could result in them producing more and more hateful content for views and clout.
I get it.
It's exactly that.

We have so much trouble with small accounts posting stuff for content and then spamming tattle playing to the audience here to get more likes. Or people saying go check out (someone's) stories in order to doxx people here. It quickly gets quite messy and backfires. In other threads it often ends up in these "call out" accounts trolling someone and looking like people on here are encouraging them to do it and our number 1 rule is to keep it on tattle.

It's a tricky call and we only ever delete for the good of the community.

Hope that makes sense :)

We’ve gone from milky titties to voluptuous titties. :sick: No shame about the size of her chest mine aren’t massive either, but why does she have to call them that. I get it if it was to a close group of friends as a joke but on a story with potentially 1 million people hearing that... It’s a no from me.
ME TOO! I was eating when I was watching those stories and as soon as she said volumptious titties I immediately closed Instagram for fear of being sick 🤢 she is gross

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's exactly that.

We have so much trouble with small accounts posting stuff for content and then spamming tattle playing to the audience here to get more likes. Or people saying go check out (someone's) stories in order to doxx people here. It quickly gets quite messy and backfires. In other threads it often ends up in these "call out" accounts trolling someone and looking like people on here are encouraging them to do it and our number 1 rule is to keep it on tattle.

It's a tricky call and we only ever delete for the good of the community, but unless theyre a decent sized account it's best to block out the user name and post the SS if it's relevant.

Hope that makes sense :)
Oh yes, I hadn't considered the doxxing issue as well, but the rule makes perfect sense. I also learned from the Jack Monroe thread why it's important that influencers don't come on here and mess with the conversation.
I can see why all the rules are the way they are. Just wasn't aware that we'd broken one until now.
Thanks for the explanation. :)

Reactions: 13

Yel

Oh yes, I hadn't considered the doxxing issue as well, but the rule makes perfect sense. I also learned from the Jack Monroe thread why it's important that influencers don't come on here and mess with the conversation.
I can see why all the rules are the way they are. Just wasn't aware that we'd broken one until now.
Thanks for the explanation. :)
Ah thanks, don't worry no one is has broken a rule. Just we've seen it so many times on other threads get into a right mess. I've put a few posts back live with the account name blanked out so it doesn't get messy and no one needs to worry about missing anything :)

Oooh just saw his post, soooo juicy - wish he would have said more about how dangerous her channel is to not only younger audiences but anyone who has ever struggled with shame around food.

what was the local gym that liked his post ? I’m from Sydney so curious about the tea ☕
Yes! And I wish her lack of education and qualifications had been pointed out as well. She misleads people to think that she is qualified to give nutrition, fitness and health advice. She is most definitely not in any way, shape or form!

Reactions: 8
Those stories were her begging for sponsorship, nothing more. Elements and her already have an existing relationship and that's why she's there; the venue (and presumably guest accommodations at Elements) is already sorted.
The stories yesterday were about her looking for a free wedding planner... and she was hinting she needed every aspect of the wedding to be heavily discounted or free- i.e.the flowers, the food, the mementos for guests, etc.
Every influencer who moans about the price of something is begging for it to be #gifted. At this point, most everyone realizes this, but I doubt Sarah's stans do since they don't get the game being played.

Whilst I'm at it, I'm utterly disgusted by the whole #spon #gifted game in general. Sarah exemplifies everything that is wrong with this system.
Because these influenzas never earn the stuff they're gifted, they show absolutely no respect for it. You'll find them hoarding tons of tit (remember Sarah's PR room/ nursery?), with stuff strewn all over the floor, then all that stuff is conveniently discarded when they de-clutter videos for likes and clicks. There's no respect for the items, nothing is used properly, everything is treated as disposable because they don't see value in it (how could they when they never had to earn the items to begin with).
This has huge implications on an environmental level; ironic given Sarah keeps preaching about being good to our planet! 🙄
In addition, it has a negative impact on society and this generation's ideals. There's a focus on external validation, extrinsic and materialistic 'collections' as a litmus test of one's worth, and a complete lack of respect for the process that created these items (the human and environmental expense of these), the items themselves which are neglected and shoved off to litter the landfills of third world countries, and the actual 'owners' of said items who are left with an even bigger existential void in their souls that they cannot comprehend, but then try to fill with more materialistic crap.
Sarah's negative influence is often so subtle in these areas; not only does she not disclose how much of her life is gifted, but she's teaching her followers that by being bossy and demanding you are entitled to be gifted everything, that those gifted things are unworthy of proper care, and that they can only be truly happy if they possess MORE AND MORE stuff.
Sorry if none of this makes sense. I'm so angry with the fact that she's focused on her crappy wedding during the pandemic, and it's bringing up all the other issues I have with her.
Sarah thinks she is deserving of all these things because she works hard, and has always worked hard for her money since 14 and 7months (whatever she said) and had three jobs working retail, flipping burgers, etc. and she understands the value of money. She is better than us because she has a social media influence, and has worked so hard for her to lounge around post stories and complain about picking paint colors for her million dollar house. We don’t work as hard as she does and we don’t have her money problems. This is her twisted belief

FYI Sarah, these business relationships, sponsorships, and gifts are only because you have a following on social media. It’s not that your ideas are creative, original, and innovative because it has been proved time and time again—you are a phony and copy other people’s work to stick your name on it. If you didn’t have the blind following that you do, these companies would not care about you, give you special treatment and kiss your bum. They don’t like you they like your purchased 1.1million Instagram followers (not saying YouTube subscribers because she doesn’t even try to make videos anymore). Your specialty is posting numerous videos complaining and tagging companies and you can’t even spell check.

Sorry for the rant I’m annoyed because we all see through her and she still has a following when people who are making change are struggling to be heard *edited for grammar*

Last edited:
ME TOO! I was eating when I was watching those stories and as soon as she said volumptious titties I immediately closed Instagram for fear of being sick 🤢 she is gross
Totally agree with this.
I found how she handled talking about her breastfeeding really odd. At first she wouldn't stop going on about it (calling herself a MILF :sick: and always filming herself) and then she mentioned on one of her body updates that she couldn't drop any more fat whilst breastfeeding and then suddenly stopped without mentioning it at all. In the IG video, she said "oh I stopped a few months ago" when it's clearly more like 6 - 8 months ago.

I totally stand by a fed baby is the best thing (doesn't matter if it is bottle or breast) but I thought it was shady that she kept it very quiet and suddenly dropped a load of weight (which she credited to her ebook :rolleyes:) rather than just being"raw and real" with her audience about the reason she stopped. Which was clearly so she could be "shredded" again.

Reactions: 26
Ok, a few things.
1) Does it grind anyone else's gears that Sarah acts as though she's the authority on motherhood. Any story or sentiment about Fox begins with "Any mum who has a baby, a TODDLAH, knows that..." She truly acts as though her lived experience is the only experience of parenthood that any person could ever have. Maybe it's petty, but it just always comes off as she is the authority on a parenthood situation because she birthed a human 16 months ago, and thus, no one else could possibly have any experience or insight into the situation/every person with a 16 month old would understand her complaint of the day (because, yes, that sentence always ends in a complaint).
2) So she's been in Byron for, what, 3 days? The first day she went to that morning class, so we can assume Kurt cared for Fox. Then she came back to the room and Kurt was working so she went for another workout whilst Fox napped. Now between yesterday and today she also worked out multiple times (so we can assume Kurt was minding Fox again), and now she is at the pool because Fox is napping (a second time due to being grumpy) and Kurt is working. But she ISN'T working in order to take a break since she will be "grinding" when she returns to Sydney. The only conclusion is - this part of the "vacation" is only for Sezz, and not for Kurt.
3) Also, they went to what seems like THE least kid-friendly vacation resort of all time. Yesterday Sarah filmed herself "watching" Fox (aka complained about wedding costs) while Fox literally played with mulch and a hose attached to the side of their "room" or whatever it is. Is this the only entertainment she could think of as Kurt clearly was busy? It's like she has zero idea of what activities to fill Fox's day with if she is left to her own devices. "yes, son, eat the hose so mummy can talk to Instagram and beg for sponsors".

Did any of these things strike anyone else as a red flag?
Yes to all 3! She doesn’t seem to have a problem with him playing with anything outdoors: hoses, rakes.. I guess as long as he is outdoors and doing “typical boy things” then he is fitting into her mould of what she wants him to become. And that image is more important to her than anything else. And yeah, considering she trained to be a primary school teacher, she doesn’t seem to have much of a clue about how to stimulate and entertain him. Kurt seems way better at that stuff.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.