Sarah’s Day #5 Sour Nappy, Dog Crappy, Never Happy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let me guess.... she's stuffing her face tonight with this chocolate & gluten free biscuits and will be back on "Body Bloom" tomorrow and excessive exercise....
I'm waiting for a project comeback when they get back home because shock/horror, they've been on holiday and let themselves "go" 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm waiting for a project comeback when they get back home because shock/horror, they've been on holiday and let themselves "go" 🙄
Cue extreme 'wed shred,' especially if they booked an official date.

Edited to add: I imagine Kurt's SIBO that has been MIA on this trip will come back with a vengeance and need an even more restrictive diet than prior to their trip. I think there will be over exercising and restriction to the extreme for both of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I've been reading these threads for a while and like everyone else, I'm glad I found I wasn't the only one confused with her ever changing timelines and generally dishonest behaviour!

Just wanted to add to the whole breastfeeding conversation that I distinctly remember her saying on a Story that she'd stopped bf as she got her period back (gotta love that tmi!) and it changed the taste of her milk 🤢 so poor Fox wouldn't feed from her anymore. Fox was around 9 months at this point. It stuck out to me as I'd never heard this was a thing and I'd breastfed my first to 15 months and at the time my second was 7 months old. It doesn't matter that she stopped bf; I just don't get why she then hid it.

She needs to realise that she isn't an authority on these subjects so should stop handing out 'medical advice'!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Cue extreme 'wed shred,' especially if they booked an official date.

Edited to add: I imagine Kurt's SIBO that has been MIA on this trip will come back with a vengeance and need an even more restrictive diet than prior to their trip. I think there will be over exercising and restriction to the extreme for both of them.
Unless of course....Kurt has followed his restrictive diet. That’s why he’s been miserable and alone working.
While she’s having a full on binge in front of him, without a care.

So who wants to bet she uses the word ‘gurgly tummy’ tomorrow. Any takers?

Reactions: 15
I thought the same thing! Looks like she’s doing a cartwheel 🙄. #balletworkout #imsoflexYYy #didyouknowidid17yearsofdancetraiNiNg
Yes! Every time she does that forward walk over I cringe. She leaves that one arm behind and doesn’t bring it over her head on the way back up. Terrible technique

Reactions: 6
Hello, I have been reading you for some time now (started on GG). I found myself in many other introductions here: a couple of years ago (actually, 2 and a half years ago) I found Sarah's channel on YT and started to follow it. She was my favourite YouTuber for almost 2 years, when I noticed that it is too strange for me that she doesn't have absolutely any negative (or better to say, some constructive feedback) comment neither on YT, neither on Instagram, and that she is constantly complaining :rolleyes:. For some time I really thought she is raw and real and I am even embarrassed to say how old I am 😁. I also remember some Instagram stories where she mentioned negative people/haters (I specifically remember her saying how 99% of people are good and there is always that 1% of bad people/haters, haha).

Nevertheless, a couple of months ago, I googled her and found GG and then, finally, I realised how fake she actually is. Also, I have some ED past and chronic illness, so following her definitely was not a good thing for me.

On one side, I am trying to completely forget about this person, while on the other, it really annoys me all the negative impact that she is spreading to her followers. Therefore, I am glad I found you and that someone finally opened my eyes :).

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Why did it seem like she was gaslighting Kurt when he said that he didn’t think they had ever taken fox to a sit down dinner before? She was just so adamant that she was right and you could tell he was like questioning himself
I 10000% agree with you on this one. Why even post the story? She was so rude and he even apologised to her for literally doing nothing wrong.

Reactions: 12
1SD.png
2SD.png
3SD.png
4SD.png
5SD.png

🤯 @ this whole exchange.
I can't imagine these comments will stay once Sarah wakes up...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
So their new poscast episode is on Spotify but not Apple podcasts. Maybe they don’t like not being able to delete the reviews.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Bullying?! 🤦‍♀️ My god. Just baffles me.
I don't think they understand what bullying actually is. I feel like it's one of those words that gets used so often that it has lost its meaning and significance. Now, asking a question or giving constructive criticism is considered bullying. It's wild watching all of her followers defend her actions right now. At what point do they stop and start to think for themselves? It's just blind following and it's sad that more of her followers don't speak up. I'm always proud of the ones that actually do, especially given that the only bullying that really takes place on her platform is from Sarah herself and her obsessed fans.

Reactions: 13
Kurt sounds done with her in those IGA run insta stories. “That’s not good branding! What’s it even called “ in regards to the vegan chocolate and Kurts just like it’s ughhhh.
Also if his so sick why is he driving. Pretty sure Kurt needs a break more than super healthy super fit Sarah. But no his a full time insta husband. He started out as a tradie meet Sarah and now his somehow ended up a photographer. From his insta in seems like 90% of his work his Sarah related or as a direct result of her sponsorship. Without her in Sydney he would not have a career pure and simple, I feel like she has trapped him bad.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
So their new poscast episode is on Spotify but not Apple podcasts. Maybe they don’t like not being able to delete the reviews.
Curious. Didn't she say after her 5k run the other day that her Apple watch had "broken" and she was all about the Nike app?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I
Fox's crying this morning, the other night, and even while they were in the car talking about Sarah's upcoming binge made me wonder if he needs to go back to the doctor. He just seems really unsettled.
I also really thought her comments about enjoying the quiet of the adult only pool after the story with Fox's 'tantrum' was quite insensitive to Fox. Kurt 'wanted to stay home and do some work' was probably because she chucked a tanty of her own to get away from Fox. I'd have thought that Kurt should be the priority at the moment given how unwell he's been.
You’re so right. Kurt seems really stressed out. I really doubt that he said “Sarah, you really need a break and I know you’re going to be grinding when you get home. Take a break, I’ll watch our baby and you know smash out some work while you relax.” It’s like, this is supposed to be both of your vacations? Why take a vacation when Kurt is stressed with work? If Sarah really needs time to unwind, why not go on a vacation alone or with all the friends and other mums she knows? Oh wait, she would never go anywhere alone because she needs to be within 10 ft of Kurt or else she would turn into a little baby bird and she has no friends.

another thing: Kurt does seem really done with Sarah. She’s in the car talking really fast about eating candy and cookies (ohhhh no not that!!!!) and he doesn’t seem excited.

Also, why does she need to compensate her sneaky treats with the fact they are dairy free gluten free vegan fun free? It doesn’t make any difference that the foods are these things when she doesn’t have an actual intolerance? I would love for someone to wrap a Kit Kat in a different label and say “oh my god it’s vegan gluten dairy etc free!” And have her love it only to say “no you ate the normal candy and look you’re not dying”

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
He started out as a tradie meet Sarah and now his somehow ended up a photographer. From his insta in seems like 90% of his work his Sarah related or as a direct result of her sponsorship. Without her in Sydney he would not have a career pure and simple, I feel like she has trapped him bad.
I think photography was just his hobby? Correct me if I'm wrong. To me it felt like she encouraged him to turn it into a job (probably for her own selfish reasons, that I don't doubt)
However, I must say that he is very good at it. Some of his work is amazing. I just wonder if the fun has been taken out of it now for him.
I feel like it would have been a creative outlet before (which possibly may have helped his anxiety) and now the pressure of it being an income is on him along with everything else that comes along with this toxic relationship is slowing eating away at him. I wonder if he enjoys being back on the tools again or if that's even ruined because it's for the princesses castle that's all HERS 🙄

Reactions: 14
Does anyone know what this is about? What has she copied from PWW? It was on the nutritionist insta post of Sarah.
I think they mean body bloom

Had to watch her stories to know what anyone was talking about haha but her the part about Fox needing to back to bed because he’s being a tantrum throwing toddler...he looks like he is just babbling away to himself and making noises. He wasn’t kicking off. She’s so dramatic.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Also I swear someone made a comment on this thread just yesterday or the day before saying I looked like her ring was resized... obviously reads here🙄
that was me 😂 it genuinely looked like it fit her but she was still wearing the second band. I know it’s normal for rings to turn to the side a bit esp after washing your hands, but like full on do a 180 turn!?? I can’t believe she actually hasn’t had it resized still. This is what I meant abouteverything being a checklist for her. She just wanted to tick engagement and a big ring off her list and now she has those two things she doesn’t give a rats ass

I really like Kayla Itsines! She is very private, has a really great smile and she does not exploit her baby and husband at all. She was pregnant at the same time as Sarah and the differences were striking. She basically announced it and that was all she really chose to share. Her channel remained fitness oriented and inspiring. And we didn't have to hear any complaints or misery. She shows a lot of workouts and she posts a lot of Mediterranean food that looks fresh, hearty and delicious. Super positive and she really just sticks to having fitness motivation, good food and a good soul. She doesn't unload her grievances every day and bemoan her mood swings and sick boyfriend and screaming toddler. She seems like she is actually a well person and truly happy. And she has ten times the followers as Sarah on Instagram.
I mentioned this a few pages back (well maybe page two of this thread 😂😂) and absolutely. Both Kayla and Leah Itsines are beautiful people who seem GENUINELY positive and not highly strung in any way. I think they’re two of the people from that kinda industry I’ve followed the longest and never gotten infuriated by them/still genuinely enjoy their content.

Reactions: 7
The Dunning-Kruger effect is a type of cognitive bias in which people believe that they are smarter and more capable than they really are. Essentially, low ability people do not possess the skills needed to recognize their own incompetence. The combination of poor self-awareness and low cognitive ability leads them to overestimate their own capabilities.

The term lends a scientific name and explanation to a problem that many people immediately recognize—that fools are blind to their own foolishness.

This phenomenon is something you have likely experienced in real life, perhaps around the dinner table at a holiday family gathering. Throughout the course of the meal, a member of your extended family begins spouting off on a topic at length, boldly proclaiming that he is correct and that everyone else's opinion is stupid, uninformed, and just plain wrong. It may be plainly evident to everyone in the room that this person has no idea what he is talking about, yet he prattles on, blithely oblivious to his own ignorance.

Incompetent people, the researchers found, are not only poor performers, they are also unable to accurately assess and recognize the quality of their own work.

"In many cases, incompetence does not leave people disoriented, perplexed, or cautious," wrote David Dunning in an article for Pacific Standard. **"Instead, the incompetent are often blessed with an inappropriate confidence** buoyed by something that feels to them like knowledge."

So what explains this psychological effect? Are some people simply too dense, to be blunt, to know how dim-witted they are? Dunning and Kruger suggest that this phenomenon stems from what they refer to as a "dual burden." People are not only incompetent; their incompetence robs them of the mental ability to realize just how inept they are.

The Dunning-Kruger effect is also related to difficulties with metacognition, or the ability to step back and look at one's own behavior and abilities from outside of oneself. People are often only able to evaluate themselves from their own limited and highly subjective point of view. From this limited perspective, they seem highly skilled, knowledgeable, and superior to others. Because of this, people sometimes struggle to have a more realistic view of their own abilities.

Another contributing factor is that sometimes a tiny bit of knowledge on a subject can lead people to mistakenly believe that they know all there is to know about it. As the old saying goes, a little bit of knowledge can be a dangerous thing. A person might have the slimmest bit of awareness about a subject, yet thanks to the Dunning-Kruger effect, believe that he or she is an expert.

The article goes on and on - sounds like Sarah to me.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.