Sarah’s Day #5 Sour Nappy, Dog Crappy, Never Happy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the idea that taking a break from Sarah is good for your health! I don't want to create a neurological imprint in myself that becomes a negative personality trait. I've been pretty snarky about her.
I'm trying to look at her with more humour than anger lately because we never really know what others are actually dealing with personally and it could actually be a lot worse than we can imagine. It's hard because I like to think I don't judge but look at me here... I ridicule her mercilessly and think it's hilarious. I'm not a perfect person so it's laughable in itself that I'm so critical .
Sarah's got a lot of work to do on herself and it will be interesting to see if she ever becomes self aware and authentic or if it only gets worse. That's probably the reason I watch her now. It's also like a test of my values to see if I'm asleep at the wheel and admire her aesthetic or do the vanity, materialism and greed actually disgust me.
Hang in there, deleted commenters. This thread serves a divine purpose of constructive criticism and comic relief. The comments about our shared values can't be deleted by a person in denial.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm just watching Natacha Oceane's new Life Update Video. There is worlds between her and Sarah's vlogs. Her relationship feels so much more loving and equal. She has an injury and she is so sad about it there are actual tears you can see. Not the "I'm so sad, so heartbroken, this is such a tough part of life" tit while asking for money and praise. She took a holiday and didn't Vlog and or post Insta stories that much. This is how you slow down. You can really see that YouTube is not her main job, just something she likes doing when she feels like it.

This Sarah-Byron-Sponsored-Wedding-Rant is just stupid top to bottom. "my friends spent up to 100k, can you believe that?"
Your vibe attracts your tribe after all I guess. You can have a beautiful day and a beautiful ceremony without 150 guests and 100k spent. You can choose to do it. But nobody forces you. And as a privileged, wealthy influencer... You complain about wedding expenses during a pandemic you choose to ignore :rolleyes:

Reactions: 26
I'm just watching Natacha Oceane's new Life Update Video. There is worlds between her and Sarah's vlogs. Her relationship feels so much more loving and equal. She has an injury and she is so sad about it there are actual tears you can see. Not the "I'm so sad, so heartbroken, this is such a tough part of life" tit while asking for money and praise. She took a holiday and didn't Vlog and or post Insta stories that much. This is how you slow down. You can really see that YouTube is not her main job, just something she likes doing when she feels like it.

This Sarah-Byron-Sponsored-Wedding-Rant is just stupid top to bottom. "my friends spent up to 100k, can you believe that?"
Your vibe attracts your tribe after all I guess. You can have a beautiful day and a beautiful ceremony without 150 guests and 100k spent. You can choose to do it. But nobody forces you. And as a privileged, wealthy influencer... You complain about wedding expenses during a pandemic you choose to ignore :rolleyes:
That's so funny I just watched Natacha's latest too and thought exactly the same thing. I'm always trying to analyze why Sarah's content grates on me so much and I can never quite put my finger on it apart from the fact there is always an element of arrogance, competitiveness, superiority or a snide comment mixed into her posts whereas someone like Natacha seems genuinely sweet, humble and caring of her viewers. I follow a lot of influencers and no one has annoyed me to the extent of seeking them out in a forum to witch hahaha Maybe Sarah is over compensating for personal inadequacies or something but I feel like she just tries too hard and in the process comes off as extremely self indulgent.

Reactions: 24
I just cried watching Natacha crying and saying “I want to create good fitness content, but I can’t move.”
I love her and Mario. Hope she makes a fully recovery.
As someone who was out once for 8 months with a back injury- it’s scary, you don’t know what will happen, etc.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I feel very much the same about Sarah as what you guys do. I find myself hoping that her life crumbles around her and that Kurt leaves her and that she then truly realises what a hard life actually is. Last year I went through one of the toughest years of my life, trust me when I say I barely made it through. I had to unfollow every influencer who would post about their ‘bad’ day when in reality it was truly nothing. Sarah triggers me so bad. She is a narcissist little wrench who thinks the world revolve around her and id love her works to fall apart around her. I hate myself for thinking that way but on the other hand I can’t help, she is a horrible person.

• Sad
  • Heart
This thread moves so fast so I have missed a lot and apologies if this has already been mentioned but Sarah totally made up the story about asking her friends how much they spent on their wedding!
1. She would of mentioned it before now when talking about her wedding.
2. She has no friends. And if she is close enough with them to ask how much they spent on their wedding, don’t you think she would of actually been invited to said wedding? I’ve only been following her less than 2 years so I may have missed something but I’ve only seen her go to one wedding and that was Kurts brothers and that definitely was not $100k.
I feel as though though she keeps talking about how expensive they are to be relatable to her audience. Hence why she hasnt highlighted that she just went out and spent 250k on cars. Yeah she can totally go and drop 100k on her wedding. But she keeps talking about it because it will keep her audience engaged and thinking that shes just like them. Whilst also hoping someone will jump on and offer to sponsor it all.

Must be so depressing living your life around sponsorships 100% of the time

Reactions: 20
Brain fart that Melbourne was the state name? or got a few DM's saying that regional Vic was moving into restrictions also (though less severe). Keeping up to date with the news there Sez. I understand you're too busy hustling for that completely free wedding to worry about such things.

Following on about her world coming crashing down - if that did happen, I think her narcissism would prevent her from taking responsibility or trying to change. The cause will be something external to her (i.e. cancel culture) that she has no control over and Sez is still perfect, it's everyone else.

Reactions: 13
Like fox hugs Lani? So awkwardly like toddlers? one of which is trying to just hug her mother and doesn’t actually care for cousin behind her?

Reactions: 5
Qld has closed its borders to NSW from Saturday 😒 watch it on YouTube - she talks about nsw people going to qld etc.

From a news article I just read - “The spread of COVID-19 across Melbourne has been blamed in part on a series of security breaches in that city’s quarantine hotels. It has been alleged that some security guards had sex with people quarantining at the hotels.”

People just can’t seem to stop focusing on the sensory (sex, money, fame, social media, status) and with no focus on the spiritual.

If you haven’t picked up on some of my posts I like to look at all areas, like when I mention Sarah’s unconscious rage which is glaringly obvious. How hard is it for people to keep their clothes on and not screw everything that gives them a shred of attention? Jesus.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
We’ve gone from milky titties to voluptuous titties. :sick: No shame about the size of her chest mine aren’t massive either, but why does she have to call them that. I get it if it was to a close group of friends as a joke but on a story with potentially 1 million people hearing that... It’s a no from me.

• Sick
We’ve gone from milky titties to voluptuous titties. :sick: No shame about the size of her chest mine aren’t massive either, but why does she have to call them that. I get it if it was to a close group of friends as a joke but on a story with potentially 1 million people hearing that... It’s a no from me.
Because no shame. Nothings private. Everyone must know every detail because she’s a narc. Don’t her parents / Kurts family watch her stories? Ewww.

Don’t they have to self isolate when they get back? She mentioned being busy when they get back. They are on holidays and Kurt is stressed with work. These 2 are fuking bonkers.

Act confident and no one will question you. Delusional.

Brain fart that Melbourne was the state name? or got a few DM's saying that regional Vic was moving into restrictions also (though less severe). Keeping up to date with the news there Sez. I understand you're too busy hustling for that completely free wedding to worry about such things.

Following on about her world coming crashing down - if that did happen, I think her narcissism would prevent her from taking responsibility or trying to change. The cause will be something external to her (i.e. cancel culture) that she has no control over and Sez is still perfect, it's everyone else.
Hey Sez, nice to see you caught up here and opened a news site, by the pool. Transparent much?
Noticing you’re back to tagging Elements? Did they give in to your toddler tantrum or remind you of your obligations on how to pay for your accommodation this trip?
EC78DD41-5921-45A0-B4E3-0D1B6FE35A74.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I find it so patronizing that she is praying for Victoria but just days before she was crossing state borders from a hot spot and not social distancing. How do you think things got so out of control in Victoria, Sarah? It’s because people refused to follow the rules, did what ever they wanted, and found ways to exploit loop holes. She’s such a twit. I don’t think anyone on here owes Sarah an apology for saying tit about her. She’s not a good person, and she doesn’t do good things. It would be like apologizing to Belle Gibson or Trump (Trump might be a stretch haha) for hoping that they get a taste of their own medicine

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I find it so patronizing that she is praying for Victoria but just days before she was crossing state borders from a hot spot and not social distancing. How do you think things got so out of control in Victoria, Sarah? It’s because people refused to follow the rules, did what ever they wanted, and found ways to exploit loop holes. She’s such a twit. I don’t think anyone on here owes Sarah an apology for saying tit about her. She’s not a good person, and she doesn’t do good things. It would be like apologizing to Belle Gibson or Trump (Trump might be a stretch haha) for hoping that they get a taste of their own medicine
Oh she's not praying for all of Victoria, just the righteous. The ones that get COVID or die from it are being punished for being wicked according to the "uplifting" Bible passage she shared a few months ago. I'll attach it for those of you that are new.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Don’t they have to self isolate when they get back? She mentioned being busy when they get back. They are on holidays and Kurt is stressed with work. These 2 are fuking bonkers.

NSW only requires self isolation if you come in from Victoria or if you are a close contact and are being tested. It looks like they hired a car from Brisbane to get to Byron. I wonder if they are flying out from Ballina or if they have to drive back into QLD to return the car and fly out from Brisbane. I'm sure they'll be back in Sydney before the weekend.

Reactions: 2
Oh she's not praying for all of Victoria, just the righteous. The ones that get COVID or die from it are being punished for being wicked according to the "uplifting" Bible passage she shared a few months ago. I'll attach it for those of you that are new.
Referring to this passage in the pandemic considers illness as a good-versus-evil retribution, and only those who know God will be protected from the "plague". By posting it, she considers herself as having divine protection from illness and anything and anyone threatening to 'deceive' her belief (aka. The "fowler"). A plague is a fault and a sin, delivered by God's judgement, and by being close to her Lord, she believes she'll be spared while others suffer.

Any way you slice it, it's self-indulgent tripe. She doesn't care about anyone else. She has faith and a 'clean' body, she's better than you.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Any way you slice it, it's self-indulgent tripe. She doesn't care about anyone else. She has faith and a 'clean' body, she's better than you.
At least I shower after my workouts. Thats another kind of clean sarah wouldnt know about

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Referring to this passage in the pandemic considers illness as a good-versus-evil retribution, and only those who know God will be protected from the "plague". By posting it, she considers herself as having divine protection from illness and anything and anyone threatening to 'deceive' her belief (aka. The "fowler"). A plague is a fault and a sin, delivered by God's judgement, and by being close to her Lord, she believes she'll be spared while others suffer.

Absolutely! You are so right! I think the saddest part is that she says that it brought her peace and calmness. For some reason that bothers me more than just the passage alone. It's like she's happy and at peace that people are dying and going to die. Leaves me a bit speechless, yet speaks volumes about her as a human and as a believer.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.