Sarah’s Day #5 Sour Nappy, Dog Crappy, Never Happy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And back to tagging Elements and planning the wedding today. So those other stories were a crock of tit and they are seeing the planner after all.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
And back to tagging Elements and planning the wedding today. So those other stories were a crock of tit and they are seeing the planner after all.
Those stories were her begging for sponsorship, nothing more. Elements and her already have an existing relationship and that's why she's there; the venue (and presumably guest accommodations at Elements) is already sorted.
The stories yesterday were about her looking for a free wedding planner... and she was hinting she needed every aspect of the wedding to be heavily discounted or free- i.e.the flowers, the food, the mementos for guests, etc.
Every influencer who moans about the price of something is begging for it to be #gifted. At this point, most everyone realizes this, but I doubt Sarah's stans do since they don't get the game being played.

Whilst I'm at it, I'm utterly disgusted by the whole #spon #gifted game in general. Sarah exemplifies everything that is wrong with this system.
Because these influenzas never earn the stuff they're gifted, they show absolutely no respect for it. You'll find them hoarding tons of tit (remember Sarah's PR room/ nursery?), with stuff strewn all over the floor, then all that stuff is conveniently discarded when they de-clutter videos for likes and clicks. There's no respect for the items, nothing is used properly, everything is treated as disposable because they don't see value in it (how could they when they never had to earn the items to begin with).
This has huge implications on an environmental level; ironic given Sarah keeps preaching about being good to our planet! 🙄
In addition, it has a negative impact on society and this generation's ideals. There's a focus on external validation, extrinsic and materialistic 'collections' as a litmus test of one's worth, and a complete lack of respect for the process that created these items (the human and environmental expense of these), the items themselves which are neglected and shoved off to litter the landfills of third world countries, and the actual 'owners' of said items who are left with an even bigger existential void in their souls that they cannot comprehend, but then try to fill with more materialistic crap.
Sarah's negative influence is often so subtle in these areas; not only does she not disclose how much of her life is gifted, but she's teaching her followers that by being bossy and demanding you are entitled to be gifted everything, that those gifted things are unworthy of proper care, and that they can only be truly happy if they possess MORE AND MORE stuff.
Sorry if none of this makes sense. I'm so angry with the fact that she's focused on her crappy wedding during the pandemic, and it's bringing up all the other issues I have with her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
NSW only requires self isolation if you come in from Victoria or if you are a close contact and are being tested. It looks like they hired a car from Brisbane to get to Byron. I wonder if they are flying out from Ballina or if they have to drive back into QLD to return the car and fly out from Brisbane. I'm sure they'll be back in Sydney before the weekend.
The only way they will get back into Qld is if they make a false declaration. The border passes they used last week would have expired by now.

Greater Sydney is currently a declared hotspot by the Qld Government, with the whole of NSW declaration coming into place 1am Saturday.

Reactions: 5
Ok, a few things.
1) Does it grind anyone else's gears that Sarah acts as though she's the authority on motherhood. Any story or sentiment about Fox begins with "Any mum who has a baby, a TODDLAH, knows that..." She truly acts as though her lived experience is the only experience of parenthood that any person could ever have. Maybe it's petty, but it just always comes off as she is the authority on a parenthood situation because she birthed a human 16 months ago, and thus, no one else could possibly have any experience or insight into the situation/every person with a 16 month old would understand her complaint of the day (because, yes, that sentence always ends in a complaint).
2) So she's been in Byron for, what, 3 days? The first day she went to that morning class, so we can assume Kurt cared for Fox. Then she came back to the room and Kurt was working so she went for another workout whilst Fox napped. Now between yesterday and today she also worked out multiple times (so we can assume Kurt was minding Fox again), and now she is at the pool because Fox is napping (a second time due to being grumpy) and Kurt is working. But she ISN'T working in order to take a break since she will be "grinding" when she returns to Sydney. The only conclusion is - this part of the "vacation" is only for Sezz, and not for Kurt.
3) Also, they went to what seems like THE least kid-friendly vacation resort of all time. Yesterday Sarah filmed herself "watching" Fox (aka complained about wedding costs) while Fox literally played with mulch and a hose attached to the side of their "room" or whatever it is. Is this the only entertainment she could think of as Kurt clearly was busy? It's like she has zero idea of what activities to fill Fox's day with if she is left to her own devices. "yes, son, eat the hose so mummy can talk to Instagram and beg for sponsors".

Did any of these things strike anyone else as a red flag?

• Heart
Reactions: 52
On the subject of people reflecting on their participation in the threads, I just want to say that I'm proud of our community and how respectful we are towards each other and Sarah.
There are threads- on any gossip site you care to look at- that are absolutely filled with vitriol. Ours have never been like that.
We don't make rude or personal attacks, we focus on her actions that are harmful, and as more people come forward to say they were triggered into eating disorders or lost money on her plagiarized products, or were talked down to when they trekked to meet her at one of her events...it really drills home the importance of these threads.

We are documenting the very real, very damaging actions she is choosing to put out into the world. By doing so, we are not only saving some people from being robbed by her, but we are holding her accountable- let us not forget that she sat on her followers' 400k for 3 weeks without mentioning it and then deleting any comment made about the fundraiser.
Had we not held her accountable and reported her, who knows how long she would have held on to the money which was in no way hers to do with as she pleased?!

Perhaps the best thing about our threads is that most of the time, we are careful with our choice of words and are kinder to her than she has been to her own followers, even when we're pointing out her flaws. When one of us gets carried away, we start a conversation about it and keep each other in check.

Whilst I'm all for people taking a break from the constant negativity that is Sarah (and thus is woven into our discussions about said negativity), I don't want anyone feeling like they're doing anything wrong when they haven't. If anything, these discussions are critically important given how much illegal and immoral tit she tries to get away with, and how much she censors her own platforms.
The fact that we are reflecting, evaluating and supporting each other in this way only shows that we are the ones with the positive tribe that she so badly wishes she had. Instead she has cultivated a tribe of bullies and yes-people in an echo chamber of miserable and incessant whining.

2) So she's been in Byron for, what, 3 days? The first day she went to that morning class, so we can assume Kurt cared for Fox. Then she came back to the room and Kurt was working so she went for another workout whilst Fox napped. Now between yesterday and today she also worked out multiple times (so we can assume Kurt was minding Fox again), and now she is at the pool because Fox is napping (a second time due to being grumpy) and Kurt is working. But she ISN'T working in order to take a break since she will be "grinding" when she returns to Sydney. The only conclusion is - this part of the "vacation" is only for Sezz, and not for Kurt.
Very good point!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
The only way they will get back into Qld is if they make a false declaration. The border passes they used last week would have expired by now.

Greater Sydney is currently a declared hotspot by the Qld Government, with the whole of NSW declaration coming into place 1am Saturday.
I’m going to guess that they are dropping the car at a drop off point in NSW. Most car companies have multiple branches over the country and you can pay a one way fee

Reactions: 4
They could be flying out of Ballina to avoid crossing the NSW/QLD border again. Fingers crossed they used their brains this time & are going to make an effort not to flaunt their utter disrespect for regulations & safety guidelines.

Just had a quick look myself and this week there are still plenty of flights out of Ballina->Syd, for under $100. Also plenty of flights from the Gold Coast->Syd, but they cost substantially more. Not that cost is an issue. Genuinely hoping they stay in NSW. I will 100% be reporting them if it looks like they've re-entered QLD to fly home.

Reactions: 8
They could be flying out of Ballina to avoid crossing the NSW/QLD border again. Fingers crossed they used their brains this time & are going to make an effort not to flaunt their utter disrespect for regulations & safety guidelines.
You would think if one has to plan their route so precisely so as to avoid specific borders, then one would stop and think, "perhaps this is not the best time to be traveling", and yet...:rolleyes:

Reactions: 19
Those stories were her begging for sponsorship, nothing more. Elements and her already have an existing relationship and that's why she's there; the venue (and presumably guest accommodations at Elements) is already sorted.
The stories yesterday were about her looking for a free wedding planner... and she was hinting she needed every aspect of the wedding to be heavily discounted or free- i.e.the flowers, the food, the mementos for guests, etc.
Every influencer who moans about the price of something is begging for it to be #gifted. At this point, most everyone realizes this, but I doubt Sarah's stans do since they don't get the game being played.

Whilst I'm at it, I'm utterly disgusted by the whole #spon #gifted game in general. Sarah exemplifies everything that is wrong with this system.
Because these influenzas never earn the stuff they're gifted, they show absolutely no respect for it. You'll find them hoarding tons of tit (remember Sarah's PR room/ nursery?), with stuff strewn all over the floor, then all that stuff is conveniently discarded when they de-clutter videos for likes and clicks. There's no respect for the items, nothing is used properly, everything is treated as disposable because they don't see value in it (how could they when they never had to earn the items to begin with).
This has huge implications on an environmental level; ironic given Sarah keeps preaching about being good to our planet! 🙄
In addition, it has a negative impact on society and this generation's ideals. There's a focus on external validation, extrinsic and materialistic 'collections' as a litmus test of one's worth, and a complete lack of respect for the process that created these items (the human and environmental expense of these), the items themselves which are neglected and shoved off to litter the landfills of third world countries, and the actual 'owners' of said items who are left with an even bigger existential void in their souls that they cannot comprehend, but then try to fill with more materialistic crap.
Sarah's negative influence is often so subtle in these areas; not only does she not disclose how much of her life is gifted, but she's teaching her followers that by being bossy and demanding you are entitled to be gifted everything, that those gifted things are unworthy of proper care, and that they can only be truly happy if they possess MORE AND MORE stuff.
Sorry if none of this makes sense. I'm so angry with the fact that she's focused on her crappy wedding during the pandemic, and it's bringing up all the other issues I have with her.
I read in the news the other day about a cafe in Greece who when influencers ask for a free meal in exchange for tags they reply that they have a social responsibility policy where if an influencer pays for their meal the cafe will donate a free meal to those in need and do a post tagging the influencer. So awesome! BUT the cafe said no one has taken them up in their offer 😱😱

it just goes to show how selfish and materialistic these influenzas are. There’s no generosity of spirit or social awareness. They are completely corrupted and they are perpetuating their materialistic lifestyle and self-centred view of life to their impressionable followers, not to mention contributing to ruining the environment in the process.

I have respect for Kayla Itsines in this regard because she refuses sponsorships for activewear. She also only shows very small snippets of her personal life, and has said multiple times she’s here to empower women through gaining fitness and strength and she’s not a lifestyle channel. Plus, you know, she had an actual qualification.

Edited to add a link to the article (I think there's numerous places this article was picked up) - https://greekherald.com.au/news/gre...ponse-to-influencers-begging-for-a-free-meal/

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I read in the news the other day about a cafe in Greece who when influencers ask for a free meal in exchange for tags they reply that they have a social responsibility policy where if an influencer pays for their meal the cafe will donate a free meal to those in need and do a post tagging the influencer. So awesome! BUT the cafe said no one has taken them up in their offer 😱😱
Love your entire post, but this part in particular! I hadn't heard of this cafe but I immediately want to bow down in respect to the owners! What a wonderful policy!
Disgusting that nobody has taken them up on their offer! :mad:

• Sad
Reactions: 11
These threads move so quickly! A couple of things... 1) I think she is considering a “chill vibe wedding” because elements has said unless all 150 guests stay here we aren’t hosting it.
2) I genuinely think they’d be trying to get media interest on board for the free promo of Elements
3) they can’t have that big of a wedding that quickly anyway because of COVID
4) her “glow” isn’t from body bloom - it’s from BOTOX!!! How have I just clicked?!!

Reactions: 12
4) her “glow” isn’t from body bloom - it’s from BOTOX!!! How have I just clicked?!!
Botox and, you know, the fact that she's constantly sweating and not bothering to shower. Sweat/Glow, same same but different :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That makes a lot of sense. I had assumed the wedding planner was inhouse at Elements, so by them cancelling yesterday that meant Elements had closed the door on them. But you're right, Elements have more than likely already struck a deal with her and she was just begging for more sponsors for the rest of it. Sigh.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Didn’t she say the other day that she didn’t take her camera because she’s having a break from vlogging so she can learn to love it again when she’s back in Sydney? And today she’s vlogging the first episode of her sponsored wedding?

Didn’t she say she didn’t take her camera because she’s having a break from vlogging so she can learn to love it again when she’s back in Sydney? And today she’s vloggong

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Why did it seem like she was gaslighting Kurt when he said that he didn’t think they had ever taken fox to a sit down dinner before? She was just so adamant that she was right and you could tell he was like questioning himself

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I have respect for Kayla Itsines in this regard because she refuses sponsorships for activewear. She also only shows very small snippets of her personal life, and has said multiple times she’s here to empower women through gaining fitness and strength and she’s not a lifestyle channel. Plus, you know, she had an actual qualification.
Yes I like Kayla also, don’t know much about her app but I remember on her stories once her saying she wouldn’t be doing nursery tours or anything like that because thats not her.
Good on her! Not like Sarah, no qualifications and shares details she just shouldn’t. Thats also why I love Elise Cook. All class.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.