Sarah’s Day #5 Sour Nappy, Dog Crappy, Never Happy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up with today's stories and this thread. She really unravels when she doesn't get her way, doesn't she.

Conspiracy theory: There's nothing actually wrong with the windows except she had to pay for them herself. So she's compaining and whining in the hopes another company will step in and replace them for free. Meanwhile, she can chase the original tradie to get her money back or take him to court for it because "they weren't right" and he's refused to fix them. She's so shady I wouldn't put it past her.

The only upside is that the window company doesn't appear to be online at all. There's no website, no email, no online presence at all. Even the address doesn't show the business. On Google maps it's showing another company. So it's good they can't be harrassed, and no doubt Sarah knew this before putting them on blast, but it's a shame we can't reach out and let them know what Sarah did.

Also, this gets my vote!
Sarah’s Day #6: Ab training, name shaming, and small business defaming

Reactions: 17
Yeah, I think today was the final straw for me. I've been following her for years, and at first she was such a positive fun vlogger, but ever since the cultural appropriation, she has left a bad taste in my mouth. I found these threads about a month or two ago and have been lurking ever since. I can't believe that she isn't educated enough to understand what privilege and white privilege is. I have white privilege. That doesn't mean I don't work hard, it means that I am afforded opportunities just because of my skin color and background that POC don't have. It really shows that she didn't learn anything through that scandal and just continued to play the victim. While I don't agree with everything that is said on here, I definitely think that this forum keep her accountable to all her crap. I unfollowed her and Kurt, and I don't plan on following them anymore. It's sad to see someone with such a huge following act this way, and put a girl on blast to her 1 million followers. I really hope that girl is okay, because she was right. She's complaining about windows that look basically the same as what she wanted....Phew. While there is a global pandemic. Come on.

Reactions: 32
She’s deleted this whole comment and thread now

I totally missed this what was it?
Someone said that she was essentially a collosal b*tch (my words, not theirs) and had a totally fake bubbly personality she puts on for the camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just got around to watching the second lot of rants. She just doesn't get it. She goes on and on about being told she's not allowed to have a flat day as an influencer but that's not what everyone's saying. We're saying you shouldn't stamp your feet like a toddler and defame a small business when something doesn't go your way.

Also she says today was supposed to be a "me" day because she had been so busy. Jeez wouldn't it be nice if the rest of us full time workers could just call our boss and say we're not coming in because work is too busy so we need a "me" day 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 37
Kind of off topic, but how long has it been since she last mentioned White Fox? There obviously isn't a launch soon so she doesn't rave about them every day..

Reactions: 15
Classic Sarah gaslighting and twisting the story to make anyone who questions her look crazy... no, our main concern isn’t that you ‘don’t deserve fox’ like wtf?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Wow using a video of a POC to repost to her story and deflect from her white privilege is indeed WHITE PRIVILEGE

• Angry
Reactions: 34
she spent $7k on WINDOWS..... makes me wonder how much money she spent on everything else!!!
She spent $7K on windows but will talk down to people who spend 100K on a wedding....her house is a big hospital. Not warm and homey. She is throwing her money down a hole on an ugly house that was fine before.

Reactions: 16
The only thing I liked about her stories today was the confirmation that she reads these threads.
I'm just honestly baffled by her behaviour and how she seemingly has NO ONE in her life that will call her out when she's wrong. Its clearly obvious that she has no friends - maybe a handful of people she is friendly with (if its mutually beneficial), but no real, deep friendships, but it truly surprises me that her sisters and parents never seem to question her behaviour, she seems so incapable of retrospective thinking & its because no-one close to her has ever questioned her or told her she's wrong.
Take away Instagram & YouTube and all she is, is a bitchy, emotionally immature, privileged brat that no-one in her real life -outside of her blood relatives- actually likes.

Can't believe its already time for a new thread- this has to be record timing? Scuzzy is derailing faster these days (or are we getting more users!! 🤞?) This one has my vote-
Sarah’s Day #6: House of white, always right, boyfriend can’t go out at night

Reactions: 34
Holy tit her response to someone calling out her privilege in the middle of a pandemic. She included the name on purpose so her stans can ATTACK.

View attachment 211151

And she thinks that’s a troll comment? The truth isn’t trolling you absolutely asshat of a human

View attachment 211154
if she thinks that is negativity then I’m scared what she is going to think about the real world....

she doesn’t need negativity in her life when she brought up negativity in her stories and started it by complaining..THEN BRINGS FOX INTO IT, making a statement that someone might not have said... we know Fox is yours but you only had him for the gram lol.

Reactions: 14
It's time for a new thread name and 2xblended is not here at the moment. I've collected the suggestions from the last 5 pages or so and vote for the one you like best. I'll try to start a new thread after!
Let me know if I missed any.

Edited to add: It's 19h15 in Sydney and it's 2am on the west coast of the US so I'll make the new thread tonight at 21h (my time in Germany) to give everyone a chance to vote or add a new name to the list.
I vote for:
Sarah’s Day #6: House of white, always right, boyfriend can’t go out at night
It’s hilarious and catchy!

Reactions: 14
I said I'd come back in 5 years but this girl is sooooo annoying! Why is it when she's under fire about saying ignorant things regarding "white privilege" or anything that exposes that she's actually racist, does she start posting content related to PoC? It's obvious that she hasn't learnt anything from her short lived BLM activism (performative activism). I've grown up in predominantly white neighborhoods my entire life and Sarah is literally one of the most ignorant white girls I've ever come across. I'm sorry if there are any errors, I'm just really upset! I honestly, don't know how I followed, watched and purchased her products for so many years!

Sarah if you read here please stop using PoC or your token brother in law to pretend that you actually care about PoC - you don't...you're quite comfortable in your little bubble. You follow less than 10 PoC on Instagram, I've never seen you use or support any products or services produced by PoC in any industry, for instance, Fenty beauty or Pat McGrath. I know that you're obsessed with being XS and XS people, there is a plethora of XS PoC girls that you could have used in your campaigns - coming from a skinny black girl who's always defended you because it took forever to see through your BS covered in pretty pink unicorn poop. I'm not saying that you have to support PoC for the sake of it, I'm pointing out that you've actually never made any effort, which explains why you always make ignorant statements and probably have racist views of PoC. Moreover, stop deleting comments and blocking people who hold you accountable!
Rant over!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
sarah responded.
Sometimes people need to be held accountable for their actions? SHE DIDNT DO ANYTHING.

SARAH YOU F*CKING POCKETED MONEY FROM THE WILD FIRES AND CRIED ON INSTAGRAM BECAUSE PEOPLE HELD YOU ACCOUNTABLE.

YOU WERE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR CULTURAL APPROPRIATION AND YOU CRIED AND SAID PEOPLE WERE MEAN AND THAT YOU DIDNT KNOW.

*sorry...I’m yelling. She is a dumb girl.*

Sarah in her second rant saying that she is talking to her friends, “I like you, you like me.” Sarah you delusional child, 1mil people are not your friends. People who follow you on a digital application are not your friends. If you were talking to your friends you would phone them and then rant. Not publish an instagram story to who ever. And so you know, your real friends might also say “hey that might not be a good idea” and help you gauge situations if you were over reacting. Friends are not people who agree with you all the time. Good friends even argue and have disagreements

Sarah, you need help if you think all these followers are your real friends. You need to talk to a therapist because you think social media is real life.

Also, if these followers are your friends. Why are you almost 30 and are friends with a bunch of 13-18 year olds lol really? These are the people you relate to the most? Lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Also she says today was supposed to be a "me" day because she had been so busy. Jeez wouldn't it be nice if the rest of us full time workers could just call our boss and say we're not coming in because work is too busy so we need a "me" day 🙄🙄🙄
I feel like she has a "me" day 3-4 times a week. Must be hard to have her life... 😢

Also, I vote for : Sarah’s Day #6: House of white, always right, boyfriend can’t go out at night

**longest time lurker on GG, 1st time poster here, hi fam'!**

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Classic Sarah gaslighting and twisting the story to make anyone who questions her look crazy... no, our main concern isn’t that you ‘don’t deserve fox’ like wtf?
Imagine how dumb you have to be to miss the point entirely and this be the only thing you take away from the much deserved criticism you've received. She's seriously so stupid. This is why her "friends" are pre teens and teenagers. Makes perfect sense that she would associate with people of the same intellectual caliber.

I highly doubt someone said she faked her pregnancy. This is just like when she claimed she was receiving death threats. If she's willing to put a harmless comment up for her cult to attack, she'd definitely do it if she actually received threats or someone claiming her pregnancy was a fake. She's a liar and she knows it.

Keep unraveling Sarah. It's highly amusing. Just keep showing those true colors and you'll be a single mom definitely deserving of that status in no time. Kurt, all the red flags are up and waving. The warning signs are there. I hope you heed them.

Reactions: 24
Imagine how dumb you have to be to miss the point entirely and this be the only thing you take away from the much deserved criticism you've received. She's seriously so stupid. This is why her "friends" are pre teens and teenagers. Makes perfect sense that she would associate with people of the same intellectual caliber.

I highly doubt someone said she faked her pregnancy. This is just like when she claimed she was receiving death threats. If she's willing to put a harmless comment up for her cult to attack, she'd definitely do it if she actually received threats or someone claiming her pregnancy was a fake. She's a liar and she knows it.

Keep unraveling Sarah. It's highly amusing. Just keep showing those true colors and you'll be a single mom definitely deserving of that status in no time. Kurt, all the red flags are up and waving. The warning signs are there. I hope you heed them.
I definitely think she lied about recieving a message about her pregnancy being fake. I think she took something she read on here, coincidently yesterday, or maybe the day before; that we wouldn't put it past her to want to get pregnant again to attract engagement on her IG. She then just twisted it completely to suit her narrative.

Also, she still doesnt understand that admitting she has privilege, is not a bad thing. Rather, a sign of personal growth and awarness. Her inability to grasp this just shows that she is as thick as her windows.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
"that's why I hardly read my DMs" - because of all of the "hate", yet every other day "I get loads of DMs about (*insert undisclosed sponsored product here*)"

So sick of her lies 🙄

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.