Sarah’s Day #5 Sour Nappy, Dog Crappy, Never Happy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope that girl finds her way here! She has so much support from all of us, I wish she still had her gram so I could reach out to her.

Perhaps check in another couple of days. If it was me I would deactivate it for a few days until the stans all forget then activate it again.

Reactions: 2
Yikes Sarah maybe follow your own advice and stop reading here all that face palming can’t be healthy and putting on that little girl voice when talking about how much the internet hates you is just so manipulative. A lot of people do like you and gobble up your tit for some reason, be grateful for that they pay for your million dollar real estates.

Reactions: 17
Saw this comment and thought oohhh Sarahs Day but alas it was Kasey Rayton. Sorry I know some like her here but I knew I didn’t like her for a good reason lol

D7F99225-9460-4377-9E4E-4387E1158410.jpeg
735D6755-5F60-4B57-BE0B-E0433880F53F.jpeg

Reactions: 7
“Didn’t come from money” and aren’t privileged. Um....sorry, but you grew up in Sydney, with a stable house your whole life (a gorgeous house with a backyard and a pool, mind you), parents who are together, healthy siblings, had everything you ever needed and wanted, didn’t move out of home until you were like 24....how is that NOT privileged?

I want to say she’d be shocked if she ever went to a third world country, but honestly she’d be shocked if she looked at how most people live in rural Australia. I grew up in a house that barely had walls and sometimes I wasn’t sure if I’d get dinner, but I still feel incredibly privileged because my parents loved me and I was able to go to school and make my own life. She is SO withdrawn from reality it’s not funny.
I think she would be shocked if she even properly left Elements and even explored the whole of Byron. Such a joke. She has no interest in knowing about how others live in comparison. She stinks of privilege and wants to know nothing else but her tiny privileged bubble. Grose

Reactions: 18
Saw this comment and thought oohhh Sarahs Day but alas it was Kasey Rayton. Sorry I know some like her here but I knew I didn’t like her for a good reason lol

View attachment 211314View attachment 211315
I’m pretty sure baggytshirts_and_bread used to be a reg on the GG Sarah thread but then was done with Sarah’s bs. I think so anyway, Cos I remember she shared her ig username when she left and I was shocked I had mutual friends with her 😂

Reactions: 6
Actually a Canadian living in Germany!
Still counts for me, someone in my time zone :D

So, tomorrow will be another "Fox, family spam content" day I guess... paired with a lot "we're taking it slow" slogans because they have to destress from all the work and hate today.
And how convenient they chose Sarahs birthday as the move in date for the house. Definitely not because she wanted a reason to mention it everyday now...

Reactions: 13
Gobsmacked with her “poor me” stories this morning. Instead of trying to convince everyone that you don’t have “white privilege”, maybe ask yourself why this label is being put on you by hundreds of people? This is not the first time she has been asked to check her privilege. Just because you worked hard for something (like most of us normal people do) does NOT MEAN you are above criticism. I’ve said it before and I will say it again: you do not deserve the platform you have.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m pretty sure baggytshirts_and_bread used to be a reg on the GG Sarah thread but then was done with Sarah’s bs. I think so anyway, Cos I remember she shared her ig username when she left and I was shocked I had mutual friends with her 😂
Oh wow! That’s cool haha

Reactions: 3
Sarah says she worked soooo hard to make her money. And she probably did work hard but she also got her following because she is - White, skinny, blond, could live at home while working on her YouTube. And dumb luck because if you starting spitting out health and fitness lies on Instagram and YouTube in 2016 when the algorithm was amazing and bot services were cheap and easy to come by, it was super easy to get loads of followers. So sarah seriously you didn’t work that hard. Loads of people work a lot harder for an average wage. If doesn’t mean they don’t work as hard, it just means they don’t get paid as much.

Reactions: 33
Why does she think it's such a bad and insulting thing to accept you have white privilege? I have white privilege. My parents may not be together and I don't live with them anymore but I've got a roof, I've got freedom and I've got enough money to know where my next meal is. I'm not rich, but I accept I'm not as poor as some and I've worked hard to get here. Doesn't mean I'm not privileged? But I can do stuff about it by accepting that, I've been trying to learn more about how to support POC communities and how to accept the privilege and use it to help those less fortunate. It's not an insult. I don't want to take it for granted anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Thread suggestion:

Sarah’s Day #6: Complaining about windows, posing like a flamingo, ignoring that the world is in COVID limbo

Sarah’s Day #6: Ab training, name shaming, and small business defaming

Sarah’s Day #6: House of white, always right, boyfriend can’t go out at night
ALL THREEEEE!!!
How do we choose 🤣

When people view her stories, I hope they don’t think this is the general white girl vibe.. she is embarrassing, she is new money, she is sooo privileged she can’t even see how so. I wish she could spend a week living an underprivileged life so she could become more aware!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just want to take a moment to say how impressed I am with the lot of you. Everyone here seems to be open-minded, understanding of important societal and cultural issues, and willing to educate themselves on unfamiliar topics to ensure that misinformation isn’t spread. It’s hard to always do the right thing, but everyone on these threads seems to really try. I love that.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
does anyone know what happened to the reddit thread from a supposed ex employee of a business collaborating with Sarah? It was posted yesterday and I can't find it anymore.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
The renovations grand won't apply to them, their early income will exclude them from it.

I think they look nice. BUT i would imagine that structurally there would be some hurdles to go over for large windows.

Also...windows like this are stupid, no insect screens in sight so you can't have your windows open. In Australia you need screens on your windows....otherwise they are shut and you can't have fresh air in your house...
Ah yes you are correct! I forgot about the income cap.
Sarah won’t needher windows to open, she is going to crank the ac 24:7 while enjoying her coffee in a take away cup because she is soo environmentally friendly

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I like the person who said Fox isn't her baby
If she really got that message I can understand she is upset. There is a whole birth vlog. How do people come up with that stuff? So yeah, I would call messages like that trolling. And I would actually love if she posted them sometimes to back up her claims of online hate (still without instagram handels, unless they are really fake accounts, then who cares). I know many influencers get actual death threats and that is not okay. She shouldn't receive messages like that claiming Fox isn't her son. Wtf.
But then she always chooses the ones that are "harmless". Maybe annoying to her, because she knows they are right, but not actually harmful in any way. So that doesn't really bring awareness to hate on social media, it just shows she doesn't like criticism.

Reactions: 15
does anyone know what happened to the reddit thread from a supposed ex employee of a business collaborating with Sarah? It was posted yesterday and I can't find it anymore.
Yeah I saw that too. Probably a stan that reported it to the mod and they deleted it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.