Sarah’s Day #5 Sour Nappy, Dog Crappy, Never Happy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you put a small business on blast like that? Her fans call it hate when anyone posts the smallest criticism of Sarah and say “she’s just a mum”, but she has over a million followers!! She knows her stans will be flooding this guy with messages demanding he fix it. She is hoping that if she stamps her feet enough they guy will fix them for free.
Because she’s an absolute piece of tit. No sugarcoating it. Can we all just stop giving this witch any type of our energy, I need a break from her 😡

Reactions: 18
... she paid $7,000.00 up front for custom designed windows before she even saw them? Sure - that sounds like a decision a #bossmum, #hustleallday, #imverybusyandimportant, #nooneunderstandshowbusyiam, business-minded, adult woman would make. This girl couldn't operate a lemonade stand.

(Aside: Of course I think her reaction to all of this was absolutely appalling... tagging a small business like that in her stories to her millions of followers... that sort of tit has the potential to ruin lives. Lucky all of her followers are 13 and can't buy houses that need windows because they've already spent all of their pocket money on Scuzzy's active wear...)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She deleted the story.
Clearly they paid upfront because it was a rushed job. Kurt worked in the industry, and as everyone knows you don’t pay an invoice (in full) in building and construction until it’s installed and signed off.

Reactions: 25
I’m not defending her, but she does state that the windows don’t fit the wall and are the wrong size also - for 7 thousand I would be upset and pissed also that the window doesn’t even fit the space. How did they get the wrong measurements also?

Reactions: 6
I’m not defending her, but she does state that the windows don’t fit the wall and are the wrong size also - for 7 thousand I would be upset and pissed also that the window doesn’t even fit the space. How did they get the wrong measurements also?
She is more than likely spinning it to fit her story. She also mentioned that “she had measurements” so potentially she’s given the wrong ones, but nothing is ever her fault. It probably “doesn’t fit” because it may not have been structurally sound in the measurements scuz gave.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Looks like shes deleted the post with her naming and shaming. Could someone email / FB message that photo to the company incase they do want to chase her for defamation?
Holy duck I missed this - Did she actually name the Company?!!! I FEEL SICK. I dislike her.

Reactions: 12
She is more than likely spinning it to fit her story. She also mentioned that “she had measurements” so potentially she’s given the wrong ones, but nothing is ever her fault. It probably “doesn’t fit” because it may not have been structurally sound in the measurements so gave.
Hopefully there are documents with the measurements and their signatures approving the order. I'm not totally familiar with renovations, but it seems odd to pay first before seeing the windows and installation, especially $7,000 worth of windows. Something seems fishy. I don't think she's being totally honest about what happened.

Reactions: 24
Honestly, I don’t think she understands windows and framing. Like her “thin aluminum” that she wants, did she expect it to just be slapped on like a decorative paneling? Otherwise this guy made the windows she asked for, they structurally wouldn’t be able to be that thin if they were constructed this way vs paneling onto glass (if that makes sense). She also hasn’t even seen them at a distance and in the frame which would eliminate the “thickness” she is upset about (aka they’re thick so they fit in the frame, but once installed would be half as thick visually from either side). I honestly agree with her rant where she said people keep telling her her ideas “don’t work” or “that isn’t how it works” when it’s actual construction of items like windows and doors. She probably forgets it looks super thick because it will be stuck in a wall!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Holy duck I missed this - Did she actually name the Company?!!! I FEEL SICK. I dislike her.
Yep, cause she’s an immature 28 year old woman who is forever stunted in her mean girl 15 year old phase and can’t handle things like an adult so she sooks to her imaginary friends on social media 😂

Honestly, I don’t think she understands windows and framing. Like her “thin aluminum” that she wants, did she expect it to just be slapped on like a decorative paneling? Otherwise this guy made the windows she asked for, they structurally wouldn’t be able to be that thin if they were constructed this way vs paneling onto glass (if that makes sense). She also hasn’t even seen them at a distance and in the frame which would eliminate the “thickness” she is upset about (aka they’re thick so they fit in the frame, but once installed would be half as thick visually from either side). I honestly agree with her rant where she said people keep telling her her ideas “don’t work” or “that isn’t how it works” when it’s actual construction of items like windows and doors. She probably forgets it looks super thick because it will be stuck in a wall!
To be fair anything looks “thick” to Sarah. EVERYTHING MUST BE THIN! 😒 #abcheck

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Is this the window guy? I feel sorry for him to be fair.
I would be so upset to be blasted on IG without being confronted first
I think it is him. I thought about putting a quote and then explaining what I saw so he knows but not sure if it right. Would anyone else consider contacting him?

Reactions: 2
Next minute to recoup the costs she will be working on a new secret project.....windows kind of like the ones Sarah wanted. Launching today at 12pm, be quick guys these items are only being stocked once!

• Haha
Is this the window guy? I feel sorry for him to be fair.
I would be so upset to be blasted on IG without being confronted first
Seems so but there is really only a phone number contact that I can find on google and Facebook so that’s a blessing for them so her little minions won’t go posting tit on their business pages and ruin their business over someone’s little tantrum.

What fucks me off the most is she complains about $7,000 like it is a lot of money for her. It is a huge amount of money, especially to pay upfront.. but it really irks me that she can easily make it up by putting like 7% of her next sponsored post to it. First world problems. For her, it is petty change.

Also if the windows didn't even fit at the tradesman's own fault, he would need to replace under consumer law. Sounds like her expectations, instructions or measurements were wrong - otherwise there would be no need to chuck the hissy fit... you could just approach him and work on a solution. I feel for him for having to deal with someone like Sarah.

I think it is clear Kurt & co are only carpenters and not actually licensed builders.

Reactions: 22
The whole window story seems off like she is leaving out details to spin it to make her look like the victim and she did nothing wrong. Also she said in her story that she wanted Hamptons style windows. I'm not a decorator or anything but the photo she posted does not look Hamptons style. I don't know what style that looks like lol. The windows the tradie did looks more Hampton style to me and better than her actual photo. I honestly think she just doesn't really have a sense of style and know what works together. She should have hired a decorator to help her make decisions.

Reactions: 14
Next minute to recoup the costs she will be working on a new secret project.....windows kind of like the ones Sarah wanted. Launching today at 12pm, be quick guys these items are only being stocked once!
I can see it now. Her crying saying she’s being bullied for posting those stories and how she isn’t a mean person and doesn’t have a mean bone in her body. “YoU GUyS KnOw ThAT I’m HoNeSt and ReaL wiTh You Guys”

Reactions: 20
They have to put a fence in around the pool. It is illegal to not have one. If she does a house tour and one isn’t there I recommend reporting it to her local council
I’m not sure what the laws are in Australia but I know in NZ if you have a swimming pool, the council does an inspection every x amount of years to make sure your fencing is up to the safety standards.

Reactions: 4
I’m not sure what the laws are in Australia but I know in NZ if you have a swimming pool, the council does an inspection every x amount of years to make sure your fencing is up to the safety standards.
A swimming pool fence must be at least 1.2 metres in height. Boundary fences must be at least 1.8 metres in height. ... Gaps between the ground and gaps between fence posts must be 100mm or less. Gates must be self closing.

if anyone notices discrepancies go for gold to the council to report it

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.