Sarah’s Day #5 Sour Nappy, Dog Crappy, Never Happy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like a crackhead sitting at a table with a bunch of rugby players.
Can we not stoop as low as saying stuff like this please. Yes they're way out of touch and say/do ridiculous stuff, but reading comments like this make me cringe. There's no need.

Reactions: 11
Probably because he's balding due to the stress of having to live with Scuzzy and he's self-conscious...

Edited because of typos
And possibly because he's freezing? He has lost a lot of weight this year, so that might have an effect on how much clothing he needs to wear to stay warm. Wearing a beanie will help keep in his body heat. He and one other guy are the only ones wearing jackets or long sleeves, so by the looks of it, the restaurant appears to be warm. I wonder if he's struggling to regulate his body temperature because of his weight loss from the restrictive diet Sarah put him on for his SIBO? I know it's Winter over in Australia, so he is dressed appropriately for the season, but kind out of out place in comparison to his friends.

Totally off topic but Sarah's day remind sme of Kylie Jenner but she's trying to slap "holistic, raw and real" on it. Always got something to advertise. Getting a ton of shot for free. Idk if I'm alone in this one, just seems like she's trying to be like Kylie but miserably failing

Reactions: 3
Kylie Jenner doesn’t try to hide her Billionaire status. Not Iike Princess Sezzy that can’t afford a big wedding :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry to post again, but my comment made me think... What happened to his supposed SIBO? Did it magically disappear or did they "cure" it? She hasn't mentioned it since using it to deflect from her last PR disaster has she?

Also, her post about the park and how she's skeptical that the house will be finished in 2 weeks. Wow. Such an impatient diva. Why would you ever want to rush a house renovation? That's how mistakes happen and end up coming back to cost you more time, money and stress later on. Get off his case Sarah. You're not the one doing the physical labor, so shut your mouth and patiently wait for the renovations to be properly completed. Living with her must be absolutely miserable. The constant complaining, negativity and nagging would be unbearable. She's such a spoiled brat.

Reactions: 14
I wonder if they plan on putting a fence around the pool? They've take the old glass one down to put the deck in. I wouldn't put it past Sarah to not put one up because it ruins the indoor/outdoor living vibe. Hopefully, they get Fox in some sort of swimming lessons if they opt to not install one.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if they plan on putting a fence around the pool? They've take the old glass one down to put the deck in. I wouldn't put it past Sarah to not put one up because it ruins the indoor/outdoor living vibe. Hopefully, they get Fox in some sort of swimming lessons if they opt to not install one.
They have to put a fence in around the pool. It is illegal to not have one. If she does a house tour and one isn’t there I recommend reporting it to her local council

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
She probably obsesses over it and reads the best of them out loud and Kurt has to hear it and shrink her afterward and help her tweek the image with her. He definitely knows this exists if he's ever googled her or reads deleted dms.
Can we not stoop as low as saying stuff like this please. Yes they're way out of touch and say/do ridiculous stuff, but reading comments like this make me cringe. There's no need.
Just pointing out the contrast between him and the regular guys. Looking shady skinny and awkwardly styled when he used to fit right in, its absolutely like he has been wasting away somewhere in the dark and suffering for his addiction to Sarah and the moneygram. I stand by my metaphor (which was meant to be a joke). Maybe it would be more palatable if I'd fleshed it out with context. Peace

Reactions: 16
It’s the law to put a fence around your pool and it also needs to be of certain height. They would be extremely negligent to not put one in with a toddler around. You wouldn’t be able to turn your eyes away for one second when he is playing in the backyard.

They will have to, its Australian law to have pool fencing. If she ever wants to publicly show her back yard there will need to be one.

Their backyard is going to be shocking though, they are painting the back fence white. It will be SO glarey with nothing darker to break up the reflective water, wooden decking and white fence. Where they are trying to grow the grass too is going to fail unless they put down a VERY hardy grass. It won't get enough direct sunlight there. It will just be bare and muddy, especially if it's the only grass fox and the dog have to play on.

Reactions: 12
People really believe they are the busiest people on earth...
And apparently some are not happy with her choice of music for the video with Fox at the park. Saw a few comments about it.
I saw a comment earlier saying something long the lines of, "This song choice... are you ok Sarah?" I was gonna screenshot to add here but now the Reels post is gone from her feed.

I'm not familiar with Reels yet, can they be found elsewhere or did she delete it?

Reactions: 3
Wow kurt looks so unhealthy compared to his friends.. Scary. I genuinely hope he gets the help he needs, he looks unwell and unhappy

And possibly because he's freezing? He has lost a lot of weight this year, so that might have an effect on how much clothing he needs to wear to stay warm. Wearing a beanie will help keep in his body heat. He and one other guy are the only ones wearing jackets or long sleeves, so by the looks of it, the restaurant appears to be warm. I wonder if he's struggling to regulate his body temperature because of his weight loss from the restrictive diet Sarah put him on for his SIBO? I know it's Winter over in Australia, so he is dressed appropriately for the season, but kind out of out place in comparison to his friends.
I was thinking the coat is oversized to try and hide how thin he’s gotten. He’s probably super self conscious because he used to have a great build. But the cold theory makes sense too!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The guy who posted that group picture is from the Aussie bachelorette. Carlin Sterrit or however it’s spelled. I’m surprised Scuz would “let” Kurt out with someone more well known than Kurt himself.

Reactions: 6
I was thinking the coat is oversized to try and hide how thin he’s gotten. He’s probably super self conscious because he used to have a great build. But the cold theory makes sense too!
That totally makes sense! When I was at my lowest weight during my eating disorder, I would cover up out of shame and embarrassment, regardless of the season. Fall, Winter and Spring just made that easier. I was also cold all of the time and constantly had to bring a sweater with me. I think both of our theories make sense! Super sad though. He looks very unwell and so thin. He used to be muscular/athletic and vibrant. He had so much energy and seemed happier all the way around. Like others have mentioned, he appears to be a shell of who he once was (physically and mentally) before Sarah.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.