Sarah’s Day #5 Sour Nappy, Dog Crappy, Never Happy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she's at it again ranting about the windows in the new house. Princess Sezzy your privilege is showing. She's so tone deaf to rant about luxury problems like the wrong windows in der multi million dollar property in the middle of worldwide recession.

If this is how she comes across on her own social media platform how bad must she be in real life? The faces she's pulling remind me of a wicked witch lol. I used to think she was good looking but her ugly. Personality really shines through.

Also "Kurt is gonna be the main fox carer today", so.. Just like any other day? I can't with her.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
When she said she started filming that IG window rant a few times because she didn’t want to come across as blaming someone... then proceeds to literally huff, puff and groan in angst... THEN completely blame her issues on this one guy dowm to the intricate details...who I am sure we will be able to find out who it is eventually.
She is disgusting and so entitled. Maybe because this tradesman is a professional, he is not interested in your pinterest board and #instagoal pics and actually needed something logical and real to reference. Something that was achievable. Poor princess stamping her feet and having a tantrum, expecting everyone to get her ViSiOn when she uses describing words that make no sense outside her little instagram bubble. I am sure this is a problem she has created with her unrealistic demands. And the poor guy has already replaced them once?!

LOL at the fact the windows look like a jail... suits the white mental asylum aesthetic you have going on inside. Maybe the tradesman did nail your brief after all.

I also found it telling that she “lost” the footage of the previous window/door duck up and didn’t include it, never mentioned it until conveniently now when she wants to half defame someone. More like it was decided it was bad taste to include that, probably didn’t fit in with her perfect humble-brag vlog and she had advice not to shame someone to 1 million people. But alas, the real snakey Sarah has come out now and cannot help herself when something doesn’t go ‘right’.

She is a bleeping b*tch. A c*nty human. I am not even sorry to name-call because it is true. These are her true colours and values. The loser has no friends she can have these petty rants to, like any other normal person would. She instead talks to her phone on repeat so she can control her narrative, create the response she wants and of course rewatch her own contorted face over and over again in pride to suit her own narcissistic world. Sad really.

Sheeeeesh what a rant. So over Sarah’s Way.

I have to add that she also LOVES to use sexism as a reason she can’t be heard, when she is the one who is living and breathing gender stereotypes. SHE is the reason for this and doing herself no favours as a female. Strutting into site, disturbing everyone, not wanting to get dirty, making a mockery of helping, calling herself a princess or #bossgirl while making unrealistic demands, refusing to be educated in anything but how things look and trying to use pinterest as a credible source. No wonder he doesn’t take you seriously.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Yikes. I hope he see's it before he talks to them today. Can't be direct with him in person but does this behind his back....not a good look Sez.

Kurt must have negotiated even more Fox time to be allowed out last night.

Reactions: 17
Guys, she was with Fox all day yesterday so that means she gets to have today to herself. Not including the Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday he was at her mums. For someone who carries on about mum guilt she sure is getting comfortable leaving Fox any chance she gets.
She needs to stop with the narrative that she hates leaving Fox seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I renovated my bathroom and every trade was respectful and listened to me. What on earth is wrong with her? Also, it is unfinished because I’m in stage 4 lockdown in Melbourne and all the cabinets and painting can’t be finished. It’s got things hanging out the wall, cardboard in a spot a glazier has to work! I’m not complaining, just living with it as best I can and hoping everyone stays healthy.

Reactions: 16
Wow... her stories... first world problems much? Before you head into your hot Pilates sessions (leisure not work) you get to complain about your million dollar house and that it may not be ready for your birthday..how relatable.

Also she totally made Kurt watch Fox all day because he saw his friends...

Lastly, because she doesn’t have Fox today, why is she asking for ideas of what to film. That’s you damn job... TO CREATE CONTENT. You should already be making a video what the hell do you do all day besides Instagram, complain, go to the house, go to a workout class? Don’t say emails and invoices because we all have emails and bills to pay. Can’t wait for the day she may have to get a real 9-5 job like us plebs who don’t have the luxury of slapping our name on a product and calling it a day.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
"I was with Fox all day yesterday, wasn't even on my phone."

So that's why she deleted the Reels upload of her and Fox at the beach, so she can claim she wasn't on her phone. When in actual fact she was probably there for ages trying to film the perfect video, edit and then upload to the gram. But yeah, she wasn't on her phone 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 21
When she said she started filming that IG window rant a few times because she didn’t want to come across as blaming someone... then proceeds to literally huff, puff and groan in angst... THEN completely blame her issues on this one guy dowm to the intricate details...who I am sure we will be able to find out who it is eventually.
She is disgusting and so entitled. Maybe because this tradesman is a professional, he is not interested in your pinterest board and #instagoal pics and actually needed something logical and real to reference. Something that was achievable. Poor princess stamping her feet and having a tantrum, expecting everyone to get her ViSiOn when she uses describing words that make no sense outside her little instagram bubble. I am sure this is a problem she has created with her unrealistic demands. And the poor guy has already replaced them once?!

LOL at the fact the windows look like a jail... suits the white mental asylum aesthetic you have going on inside. Maybe the tradesman did nail your brief after all.

I also found it telling that she “lost” the footage of the previous window/door duck up and didn’t include it, never mentioned it until conveniently now when she wants to half defame someone. More like it was decided it was bad taste to include that, probably didn’t fit in with her perfect humble-brag vlog and she had advice not to shame someone to 1 million people. But alas, the real snakey Sarah has come out now and cannot help herself when something doesn’t go ‘right’.

She is a bleeping b*tch. A c*nty human. I am not even sorry to name-call because it is true. These are her true colours and values. The loser has no friends she can have these petty rants to, like any other normal person would. She instead talks to her phone on repeat so she can control her narrative, create the response she wants and of course rewatch her own contorted face over and over again in pride to suit her own narcissistic world. Sad really.

Sheeeeesh what a rant. So over Sarah’s Way.

I have to add that she also LOVES to use sexism as a reason she can’t be heard, when she is the one who is living and breathing gender stereotypes. SHE is the reason for this and doing herself no favours as a female. Strutting into site, disturbing everyone, not wanting to get dirty, making a mockery of helping, calling herself a princess or #bossgirl while making unrealistic demands, refusing to be educated in anything but how things look and trying to use pinterest as a credible source. No wonder he doesn’t take you seriously.
Wow!! Spot on!

Reactions: 4
Got to love a rant about her big issues.
The single reason for the house not being finished and items not as she wants them is because they are being cheap and not hiring a builder to project manage. It’s very clear that Riley and Kurt are trying to do this (obviously getting building licences some how) and work full time. It just shows how they cannot afford Cronulla, let alone a full renovation. Custom window fabrication is very expensive and time consuming, but she’s gone for the cheap option and it will look that way.

You get what you pay for, clearly it’s going to look like a cheap imitation.

EDIT: She had to name and shame the company, what a petty person. Good luck going to NCAT and trying to sue for damages after publishing this tit Sarah. This is why no local trades want to work on their site.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
And possibly because he's freezing? He has lost a lot of weight this year, so that might have an effect on how much clothing he needs to wear to stay warm. Wearing a beanie will help keep in his body heat. He and one other guy are the only ones wearing jackets or long sleeves, so by the looks of it, the restaurant appears to be warm. I wonder if he's struggling to regulate his body temperature because of his weight loss from the restrictive diet Sarah put him on for his SIBO? I know it's Winter over in Australia, so he is dressed appropriately for the season, but kind out of out place in comparison to his friends.
I live in the same state as Kurt and Sez - although we're beginning to come out of Winter and get blessed with random sunny days, they're the exception to the rule and some days are still blisteringly cold (for Sydney standards anyway). A change in body comp as obvious as Kurt's would also lower his metabolic rate. A chronic health condition on top would mess with his internal thermostat, but he's wasting away so leaning more towards that - he doesn't have his body fat as an insulator anymore.

Kelly's Bar and Grill is in South Syd as well, closer to the snow chill from Perisher.

In any case, good thing he's out with the BoOoYz, they can finally get him a decent feed!

Reactions: 9
"I was with Fox all day yesterday, wasn't even on my phone."

So that's why she deleted the Reels upload of her and Fox at the beach, so she can claim she wasn't on her phone. When in actual fact she was probably there for ages trying to film the perfect video, edit and then upload to the gram. But yeah, she wasn't on her phone 😒
I just noticed she deleted that reel! Why did she delete it 🤨

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Feel bad for the window people. Defamation is illegal and her large following could destroy a small family business (I live in kirrawee) someone should tell them saying she's bad mouthing them and saying don't use them etc with again is illegal and her large following could be bad for them

Reactions: 28
If she came with the same energy as on her stories this morning, I don't blame him for leaving. He probably went through this last time with them.

Can't believe she named them though. Granted her 14 year old stans aren't going to be buying windows anytime soon but it's just low because you don't know the flow on financial aspect she could be causing over a miscommunication and damage to being able to support their families. In contacting Sez's sponsors we know that she will be able to financially support herself.

Truth be told when looking at the windows from a distance, it doesn't seem like it would be that much of a difference anyway. I didn't like her goal photo it still had asylum vibes imo.

Reactions: 17
Why would you put a small business on blast like that? Her fans call it hate when anyone posts the smallest criticism of Sarah and say “she’s just a mum”, but she has over a million followers!! She knows her stans will be flooding this guy with messages demanding he fix it. She is hoping that if she stamps her feet enough they guy will fix them for free.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Looks like shes deleted the post with her naming and shaming. Could someone email / FB message that photo to the company incase they do want to chase her for defamation?

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.