Sarah’s Day #5 Sour Nappy, Dog Crappy, Never Happy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else find it concerning that they have been home since yesterday and have no food in the house and Sarah prioritises her Body Bloom before getting Fox breakfast?!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Anyone else find it concerning that they have been home since yesterday and have no food in the house and Sarah prioritises her Body Bloom before getting Fox breakfast?!
Yeah, as a mother I find that super weird. I always prioritise my child's needs above everything else, even if it means grabbing some cheese & cracker snacks from the local servo so that he at least has something to eat when he wakes up. Or one of those disposable food pouch things- I never buy those for my son but if we got home late from travelling & I knew we had no other food in the house, I'd get whatever I could, as a once off. But I'm forgetting that Scuzzy is the BEST mum who REALLY cares about her sons gut health, so she'd never do something like that. She probably believes intermittent fasting is good for Fox.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Yeah, as a mother I find that super weird. I always prioritise my child's needs above everything else, even if it means grabbing some cheese & cracker snacks from the local servo so that he at least has something to eat when he wakes up. Or one of those disposable food pouch things- I never buy those for my son but if we got home late from travelling & I knew we had no other food in the house, I'd get whatever I could, as a once off. But I'm forgetting that Scuzzy is the BEST mum who REALLY cares about her sons gut health, so she'd never do something like that. She probably believes intermittent fasting is good for Fox.
I thought this too... I even thought when I saw the stories “why not do a small woolies shop online and get it delivered for that morning”.
woolies also do delivery in an hour if you are really desperate and can get in before the cut off. I ordered a ship yesterday afternoon and got it delivered at 10am this morning, they could have done that in Byron and had it arrive when they were home... she’s just plain lazy.

Reactions: 23
Didn’t they leave last Thursday? It’s been like 8 days. She’s claiming they’ve been gone for 2 weeks. I’m so confused!!!!

• Haha
Didn’t they leave last Thursday? It’s been like 8 days. She’s claiming they’ve been gone for 2 weeks. I’m so confused!!!!
yes and I’m sure it was Thursday afternoon? So they definitely only spent maximum 8 days away...

Reactions: 14
One of them could have easily stayed home with Fox last night whilst the other ducked to Coles to grab some basics until they have time to do a proper grocery shop.

Reactions: 20
Yes Georgie Stevenson copied Sarah to the hilt! I started a thread on GG about it because it was so damn obvious, then people started pointing it out on her YouTube videos. It was wild and it is wild the influence she has and how many people want to copy her lifestyle.
I know this thread is about Sarah, but I actually enjoyed Georgie and found her relatable when she was studying law/working in a law firm and doing YouTube on the side. Disappointing to see the path she’s gone down

Reactions: 13
Found it also strange when they went for breakfast at like 9:30 am in Byron and Fox was very hungry they went and had a smoothie. He probably has formula when he wakes up but 9:30 still seems late for his first proper meal and does he ever eat anything with grains?

Reactions: 16
Found it also strange when they went for breakfast at like 9:30 am in Byron and Fox was very hungry they went and had a smoothie. He probably has formula when he wakes up but 9:30 still seems late for his first proper meal and does he ever eat anything with grains?
Interesting. Has she ever filmed fox having formula? Or she hides that also?

Reactions: 10
I really really hate that she's out and about. Regardless, she should be staying at home for 2 weeks to ensure none of them are sick after all the travelling they just did! So irresponsible. It's really not that hard just to do the right thing

• Angry
Reactions: 13
She said on her story that her skin broke out because of not taking body bloom. Thats an outrageous claim. Manipulating people to think if they take it it will stop break outs and acne.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Interesting. Has she ever filmed fox having formula? Or she hides that also?
She said in her Q&A that he has a bottle twice a day but other than that eats like an adult now.

Sarah doesn’t design or create tit, she is not a fashion designer or food chemist otherwise she would have her own company.
In the YouTube series about Tana Mongue she also has a fashion launch and she basically goes to a meeting where there are clothes on a big rack and she decides which ones to launch and how to split them into launch one and two. I imagine this is how Sarah does it as well.
Wasn't it even shown with her swimwear? She just went into a room full of bikinis and tried them on and decided which ones she likes?

On to current events...:
But why is she nervous about the pilates workshop?
"We've been gone for two weeks and I haven't worked out in a long time"
Sorry? You were gone for 8 days and worked out at least 4 times:rolleyes:

Reactions: 37
This last 24 hours in its own:
- leave Byron on a flight from Gold Cost QLD somewhere. Not videoing it at all when they normally broadcast all their travel habits.
- mention she has been away for 1 2 weeks.
- not feed her toddler a decent breakfast because she is to boujee/"busy" to go ANYWHERE to get him something.
- mention she has been away for 1 2 weeks
- dumping him on her mother already.
- mention she has been away for 1 2 weeks
- lie that she is nervous aka fishing for compliments from stans about a workout.
- mention she has been away for 1 2 weeks and hasn't worked out for 2 weeks.....although she has mentioned workouts she has done at least 4 of the days she was away.. ..

Her ED is shining through big time. Either she is a straight up lier or her ED is deluding her that working out every 2nd day isn't enough...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Sezzy mate, you left on Thursday 30th July and got home Friday 7th August. In what world is that 2 weeks?!? It’s 9 days!!
I’m sure a primary school kid would do better than you at figuring it out.

Last edited:
Not sure what the ingredient is for your question but find it funny that Sarah said not to eat things you can’t pronounce meanwhile there’s methylsulfonylmethane in her poop drink lol
This just highlights:
1. How she probably didn’t even remember that that ingredient was in her poo drink
2. How she is just a parrot that rattles off things that she has heard others say. (I’ve heard tons of health people say “don’t consume ingredients you can’t pronounce”)
3. That she couldn’t give a tit about any of her followers’ health, all she is interested in is the DOLLARS to fund her fake insta life

Reactions: 17
It's been 9 days, not two weeks! The way she exaggerates is so annoying. I hope her stans notice and call her out.

Also, first proper day back and already palmed Fox off at her mum's so she can do a 2 hour workout class. She's also going to her mum's for dinner so she won't have Fox all afternoon. She really can't cope/hates looking after Fox on her own. Good for Kurt going out with his friends, though. Although if she couldn't have found someone to mind Fox, I bet she would have thrown a tantrum and "forbid" him to go.

Reactions: 25
Sezzy mate, you left on Thursday 30th July and got home Friday 7th August. In what world is that 2 weeks?!? It’s 9 days!!
I’m sure a primary school kid would do better than you at figuring it out.
Wait isn’t that only 8 days? Either way it’s not 2 weeks 😅

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.