Sarah’s Day #5 Sour Nappy, Dog Crappy, Never Happy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmao.

Sarah: Fox, Fox, Fox, Fox, Fox, Fox, Fox, Fox
Kurt: Fox (looks immediately)

Big yikes man. Why would you even post that...

Also their family portrait looks like they’re all siblings.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
Her latest story... I thought she didn’t use filters 😂😂😂
And I thought she didn't wear makeup. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't mascara considered makeup? Maybe she can ask if we prefer fake tan or her naturally pale olive skin tone. Or if we prefer her frozen face botox glow 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And I thought she didn't wear makeup. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't mascara considered makeup? Maybe she can ask if we prefer fake tan or her naturally pale olive skin tone. Or if we prefer her frozen face botox glow 😆
She doesn’t wear makeup but had blush on. That’s what she said. 🤦🏻‍♀️😖🤪🧐🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
029744D6-A4D4-4908-97DE-D2633DD3E502.jpeg
I hate when influencers say “if you can’t pronounce it, don’t eat it”. It’s such poor advice.
Sarah wouldn’t even know what a hydrogenated oil is!

Reactions: 21
never mind! i realise the old group was called 'sezzys sqaud' - new group called 'sarahs day squad'

yeah im reading some of the posts in the new group.... its legit just all her biggest stans in the one group
Except for me *sneaky sneaky*

• Haha
Reactions: 30
A lot of natural deodorants contain baking soda, which some people have a reaction to. it's the top ingredient in crappy Party.

I'm actually glad Kurt has loosened up his restrictions. The guy needs less stress and more fun in his life. But the whole SIBO thing is so shady. From what they said, Phase Two (week 5-8) is the "kill" phase, where they try to kill the bacteria in his gut causing him issues. So he's back to square one if he's stopping now. It makes no sense.

I'm not doubting it exists or that Kurt doesn't have it (though I believe his issues are more mental health related) but it's clear Sarah just used this to divert attention from her cultural appropriation fallout. She's a real piece of work. Who knows, maybe Kurt is realising where his issues are actually stemming from, and it's not the food so he's eating normally again.

Also wanted to add in this screenshot from her stories today. Sezzy time strikes again. No Sarah, you've only been on holiday for 1 week, not 2.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Lmao.

Sarah: Fox, Fox, Fox, Fox, Fox, Fox, Fox, Fox
Kurt: Fox (looks immediately)

Big yikes man. Why would you even post that...

Also their family portrait looks like they’re all siblings.
It speaks volumes. Kids can pick up on energy so well, and Im sure her narcissism is something he can sense. Fox and Kurt definitely have the deeper bond.

Reactions: 20
A lot of natural deodorants contain baking soda, which some people have a reaction to. it's the top ingredient in crappy Party.

I'm actually glad Kurt has loosened up his restrictions. The guy needs less stress and more fun in his life. But the whole SIBO thing is so shady. From what they said, Phase Two (week 5-8) is the "kill" phase, where they try to kill the bacteria in his gut causing him issues. So he's back to square one if he's stopping now. It makes no sense.

I'm not doubting it exists or that Kurt doesn't have it (though I believe his issues are more mental health related) but it's clear Sarah just used this to divert attention from her cultural appropriation fallout. She's a real piece of work. Who knows, maybe Kurt is realising where his issues are actually stemming from, and it's not the food so he's eating normally again.

Also wanted to add in this screenshot from her stories today. Sezzy time strikes again. No Sarah, you've only been on holiday for 1 week, not 2.
How can people take any type of advice from someone who doesn’t sound at all educated in basic English. There’s a difference between autocorrecting and being lazy and she’s just downright lazy.
shes the type of person who like to throw in “big words” not understanding the meaning to sound more intelligent.
“Hi sissy’s I’m feeling sooooo photosynthetic today!” (She never said that but she probably would)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I had the exact same reaction. .... thought I would try it because a natural deo would be a good move. Exact same reaction. I posted to Sarah and LaBang and nothing.

Then noticed my comment on sarahs post was gone, so thats when I started to really open my eyes to her tit.
If you need an alternative try a salt crystal deodorant. It’s a literal salt crystal that you wet and rub under your armpits. I got mine from stonedcrystals.com ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
did they make a new Sarahs day facebook group?
If not, then they kicked me out lol
Now that they have to approve posts the sezzy group is dead. They approve a bunch of posts every like 10 days🙄 clearly cares so much about her following... (now I’ve said this they’ll probably approve a bunch of posts)

Reactions: 7
Newbie here. Have been lurking for a long time. I hope Kurt is okay. I was watching her earliest vids with him the other day and he looked so different. I noticed in the insta stories in the car when it focused on him, he turned to check out the window and it looked like his gland in his neck was swollen :(

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.