Sarah’s Day #5 Sour Nappy, Dog Crappy, Never Happy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting. Has she ever filmed fox having formula? Or she hides that also?
yeah she has never directly mentioned it, formula tins spotted in stories long before she stopped breastfeeding. Formula in stories on the bench not too long ago as well (standard dairy toddler formula ). Assuming it’s what she gives him in his 2 daily bottles.
It honestly shouldn’t be a big deal, but I feel like she deliberately excludes this information to continue with the foodie goals / breastfeeding / milf goals she has had since day 1.

Reactions: 21
I hate how she exaggerates little things such as the passage of time. It is this part of her personality that proves just how much of a gaslighter she really is. Her stans must be thinking "Wow it's been 2 weeks since she left NSW? And I've only done two workouts since Sez has been on holiday....". She really doesn't realise the ripple effect her words can have on peoples' health!

And the other day when Kurt said in the car that they'd never taken Fox out to dinner, and she adamantly said they had. Kurt looked SO confused. She is a such a gaslighter. I don't agree with many of Kurt's views/actions, but I can't help feel for him as he's CLEARLY being manipulated.

Reactions: 39
First time poster- and out of context to current discussion but am taking the plunge to say I’ve been converted.

I came across this thread when googling Sarah’s Day after meeting her a few times (local to Cronulla) and realizing something wasn’t adding up. Both her and Kurt have been super approachable and happy to chat to me, though I couldn’t help but observe how bizarre they interact with each other each time I’ve observed them. They both seem really unhappy and down in their body language, just sad in general, super tired and run down, disinterested in poor Fox. Very different vibes from Instagram, and while all our interactions have only been in the last few months I couldn’t help but feel genuinely sorry for them both. I can’t explain how sick and thin Kurt looks too- I was shocked. Also sad to see Sarah telling him and what to do constantly- and this is only me observing from a distance so can’t imagine their daily life.

Thanks to you all I have seen the light and can now immediately spot her lies and have stopped being influenced by her. It’s so insane she has followers at all. Sorry for the ramble, I just wanted to say thanks and agree with the sentiment on here that they’re super dysfunctional, which is a shame as she seemed so normal at one point.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
I’m so glad after her 2 weeks off she’s able to tolerate that intense Pilates class! (2 weeks off being actually 9 days and including multiple hard core workouts at a gym and runs)

• Wow
Reactions: 22
yeah she has never directly mentioned it, formula tins spotted in stories long before she stopped breastfeeding. Formula in stories on the bench not too long ago as well (standard dairy toddler formula ). Assuming it’s what she gives him in his 2 daily bottles.
It honestly shouldn’t be a big deal, but I feel like she deliberately excludes this information to continue with the foodie goals / breastfeeding / milf goals she has had since day 1.
She showed him on the couch with a bottle the other day (sometime post-doc appt but pre-flight). The recommendation in Australia is to cease formula and bottles after 1. It's bad for their teeth, and also is completely unnecessary given she provides Fox with such a BaLaNcEd diet...

I'm sure she knows and has done her own ReSeArCh though.. 🙄 (just on that note.. has she ever mentioned taking him to the Child and Family Health Nurse?)

Reactions: 12
I'm sure she knows and has done her own ReSeArCh though.. 🙄 (just on that note.. has she ever mentioned taking him to the Child and Family Health Nurse?)
I actually cant recall her ever mentioning it or any blue book/developmental checks...my daughter is a month younger than Fox so I find it interesting to see how he is developing. Shes so self absorbed its not surprising how uninterested she is in her child's developmental milestones. Guessing she also thought she was too fAmOus to join a mothers group that the hospital puts you in touch with. Out of interest does any one know if she gave birth in the public or private system?

Reactions: 9
First time poster- and out of context to current discussion but am taking the plunge to say I’ve been converted.

I came across this thread when googling Sarah’s Day after meeting her a few times (local to Cronulla) and realizing something wasn’t adding up. Both her and Kurt have been super approachable and happy to chat to me, though I couldn’t help but observe how bizarre they interact with each other each time I’ve observed them. They both seem really unhappy and down in their body language, just sad in general, super tired and run down, disinterested in poor Fox. Very different vibes from Instagram, and while all our interactions have only been in the last few months I couldn’t help but feel genuinely sorry for them both. I can’t explain how sick and thin Kurt looks too- I was shocked. Also sad to see Sarah telling him and what to do constantly- and this is only me observing from a distance so can’t imagine their daily life.

Thanks to you all I have seen the light and can now immediately spot her lies and have stopped being influenced by her. It’s so insane she has followers at all. Sorry for the ramble, I just wanted to say thanks and agree with the sentiment on here that they’re super dysfunctional, which is a shame as she seemed so normal at one point.
Thank u for sharing this with us! I'm always wondering how they live off camera...For me it is weird that they never touch or kiss each other, we have been together with my bf for 6 years but still do that - ok not like in the beginning - but come on! I guess it was the same when you saw them... Also how do u mean that they looked sad? I'm so interested in their real life....

Reactions: 15
Yes! Maybe something to do with company branding? It's escaped me but I remember thinking what a dingus. Something else she has in common with Ashy Bines 😂
She misused 'boycotting' when she should've said something like 'interrupting' from memory.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
-couldn’t help but observe how bizarre they interact with each other each time I’ve observed them.

- disinterested in poor Fox.

- Also sad to see Sarah telling him and what to do constantly- and this is only me observing from a distance so can’t imagine their daily life.
Hi @FessCo - can you elaborate any more on these points above please?

Reactions: 6
Hmmm... isn’t it odd that Sarah religiously CLAIMS the need to have her body bloom EVERY MORNING? If not she can’t digest... her stomach is sore... she can’t tit. Odd. If it was THAT important to her or living without it caused her THAT MUCH PAIN, then packing a reasonably small container of it that is so ‘easy’ to make really wouldn’t have been that hard to pack in her suitcase? What a load of tit that she needs this every day. Or any day at all. She does not regularly consume this at all, if she did it would have been a priority to pack. She is a LIAR I don’t get how anyone could think that she actually believes in this product. Her ED is so strong if it really worked she would NOT leave home without it.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Thank u for sharing this with us! I'm always wondering how they live off camera...For me it is weird that they never touch or kiss each other, we have been together with my bf for 6 years but still do that - ok not like in the beginning - but come on! I guess it was the same when you saw them... Also how do u mean that they looked sad? I'm so interested in their real life....
Now that this little tidbit is out in the undeleted forum universe we can truly test if she reads here.
Cue the ig stories where they kiss each other and supply all the positive feedback about their stans loving their bAnTer in 3.. 2... 1....
Ick. Please keep me updated. I quit watching her because of my involuntary gag reflex over Kurts scuzzy womb broom on his lip, so now I get all my updates through y'all.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Pretty ridiculous they aren’t isolating at home for two weeks as a precaution after going interstate, on multiple flights and not social distancing. But because of these points I’m also not surprised.
she’s already been to Pilates and gone out for breakfast... she’s one of those people I despise in Sydney who pretend we aren’t trying to contain a second outbreak so we don’t end up like our Victorian cousins (hope you’re all doing ok if anyone here is from Victoria xxx).

Reactions: 27
Not sure what the ingredient is for your question but find it funny that Sarah said not to eat things you can’t pronounce meanwhile there’s methylsulfonylmethane in her poop drink lol
And that particular ingredient in her poop drink has possible side effects of fatigue, headache, nausea, diarrhea and bloating 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
So, I was curious about the Pilates workshop Sarah mentioned since I like Pilates and barre workouts quite a bit. I even enjoyed some of the at home content that studio posted earlier this summer. Since Sarah didn’t post any clips, I went to the studio’s page and the pages of the attendees they tagged in their stories. I can’t find Sarah in any of the clips beyond what looks like the warm up...

It also seems like all of the attendees are fitness or health influencers based on the tagged accounts, the gifts left by each of their mats, and the huge group captured in the studios videos vs. the content posted by what looks like the handful of people that stayed for the whole workshop.

I’ve gone to a lot of gyms and classes where either the owners or other people in the class take video, and it’s almost impossible not to be captured on film. Trust me- I hate being videoed during workouts so I always try to blend in. Yet, even in classes of 30 or 40 people, it’s easy to pick out myself and see who was there for the whole workout and who wasn’t if multiple clips from the same class are posted.

I also thought Sarah’s whole “insta chat” before going felt really... off? I don’t know. It wasn’t her normal demeanor and she kept looking off camera really nervously like someone was there even though she said Fox and Kurt weren’t home.

Edit: Also, interesting that the founder and main instructor of that studio follows Kurt on her personal insta but not Sarah...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Sorry to post again, but after my comment about Kurt not wanting baby #2, I remembered that @hanbaaaaaan mentioned she is pregnant with her second baby and due sometime last week (Wednesday maybe?). Hope you and your new baby are healthy and doing great! Hope labor and delivery went well and you're all resting safely at home.
I'm literally only just catching up on the thread and seeing this now but thank you! 🥰🥰🥰 baby girl came 5 days early on the 24th so she's 2 weeks old now. We had a home birth and everything went well. Nice to be at home! But thank you for your kind message 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Looks as if it’s recent as Sarah follows her account. And she made a post about a collab on her personal account in May.
Yup! That’s why I thought it was so weird. Both the studio and Sarah posted the content, and having Sarah make a full video with Simone for her YouTube channel would make me think they’d follow each other.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I was watching Kayla Itsines' stories today and I like the way she is so focused and inspiring and sticks to fitness. Sarah oversharing and obsessing about her sheltered life is really not helping her channel because it reveals a lot of damaging truths about her lifestyle being actually unhealthy. IRL you can't just act confident you are healthy and no one will question you but alas that is Sarah's way.
Whatever happened to Sarah's "idea" to repost people's progress photos and how people send her so many. I guess she never got organized enough to do it because her stans didn't put the right subject line in the emails. Oh the agony of sMAshiNg oUt all that boss babe email. Kayla Itsines never has a problem reposting tons of her followers photos because she isn't afraid to take the focus off herself for a minute. Her program and philosophy isn't about plugging the ultimate shred and a gauntlet of diet restrictions. Kayla also sets goals and and follows through. Sarah has demonstrated that she can't showcase other people's fit bodies without jealousy.
It's one of the reasons Kayla has 10 million followers and Sketchy only has 1 mil.

Reactions: 14
I'm literally only just catching up on the thread and seeing this now but thank you! 🥰🥰🥰 baby girl came 5 days early on the 24th so she's 2 weeks old now. We had a home birth and everything went well. Nice to be at home! But thank you for your kind message 💕
Aww this makes me so happy to hear!!! So glad you and your baby girl are home safe and healthy. You're such a rockstar having a home birth! Amazing!!! Hope you're able to get lots of rest. Enjoy your sweet family mama 💕 We'll still be here ranting about Sarah and her shenanigans lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.