Sarah’s Day #5 Sour Nappy, Dog Crappy, Never Happy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gah her current stories letting Fox eat a raw apple. Given that she always goes on about baby led weaning, I wish she would educate herself on choking hazards!

Reactions: 8
No posts from either of them around their flight home. So no way to see where they departed from and no way to tell if it was out of Qld and they made a false declaration.

Reactions: 15
Gah her current stories letting Fox eat a raw apple. Given that she always goes on about baby led weaning, I wish she would educate herself on choking hazards!
100% and she gave him whole bLoObs yesterday which made me shudder. Next she'll be giving him whole nuts 😧

No posts from either of them around their flight home. So no way to see where they departed from and no way to tell if it was out of Qld and they made a false declaration.
That’s because they read here or possibly get someone to and advises them not to record the trip home. Might be far fetched, but can you image if they had to self isolate for 2 weeks? The sky would fall down. She didn’t record any of it. When do we know her not to document every second of their lives?

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
How can people take any type of advice from someone who doesn’t sound at all educated in basic English. There’s a difference between autocorrecting and being lazy and she’s just downright lazy.
shes the type of person who like to throw in “big words” not understanding the meaning to sound more intelligent.
“Hi sissy’s I’m feeling sooooo photosynthetic today!” (She never said that but she probably would)
I can’t remember what the word was but when she was in the car with Kurt reading out the chocolates they bought she used a big word and it was not in the right context 😂 I wish I had posted it!

Reactions: 7
I can’t remember what the word was but when she was in the car with Kurt reading out the chocolates they bought she used a big word and it was not in the right context 😂 I wish I had posted it!
Yes! Maybe something to do with company branding? It's escaped me but I remember thinking what a dingus. Something else she has in common with Ashy Bines 😂

• Haha
Kind of off topic and I know we've pointed this out before, but it really does seem like if you follow Sarah long enough you develop all of her same issues. I used to check in on this one specific woman's IG every now and then because I liked her personality. I noticed that she followed Sarah and started realizing that she too has a restrictive low carb diet, drinks a probiotic/pink drink that she claims cured her PCOS and as of late she has now started doing 2 workouts a day. These workouts are intense (we're talking burning 500 calories each workout according to her watch). It makes me sad that this is what Sarah's influence can do over time. I'm sure this woman is just one of many. I don't really know what my point is other than to wonder if this is indeed Sarah's influence or are certain people with similar personality traits and characteristics drawn to her? Kind of like how people with a past eating disorder are drawn to being Vegan (no shade to vegans). Sorry for the rambling.

One last thing... I also noticed that when it comes to Naturopathy, it seems like the go to solution is a one size fits all protocol, regardless of your symptoms; gluten free, dairy free, probiotics. And there's this obsession with gastrointestinal issues. It's like the go to diagnosis is SIBO, Candida overgrowth, gluten or dairy intolerance. Makes me wonder about the accuracy of Kurt's diagnosis.

Reactions: 18
I read a comment Sarah made under one of her posts (when they were visiting Kurt's brother, can't remember which one) that the sibo diet was too restrictive for Kurt at the moment and they were looking for something more flexible....🤦‍♀️
Maybe his family talked some sense into him while he was visiting them and that’s why he let up on the diet.

Reactions: 14
Does anyone know which ingredient it is in Body Bloom that acts a laxative? Just like Sessy, I’m not that across nutrition and ingredients so wouldn’t know.

A friend of mine uses Body Bloom and always says how her digestion etc is so much more regular than it used to be. She attributes this to constant use of the powder, but I want to explain it’s legit the same as if she was drinking a coffee every morning.

Also, she hates the taste of it but swear by it. Ugh.

im not gonna lie, Sarah influenced me to try the beauty chef glow powder like three or so years ago and she used to harp on how delicious it was. It literally tasted like dirt flavoured sand/grit. It was so disgusting I couldn’t even overpower the flavour in a smoothie. It was FOUL. I imagine her pink drink doesn’ttaste like berries at all either.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Kind of off topic and I know we've pointed this out before, but it really does seem like if you follow Sarah long enough you develop all of her same issues. I used to check in on this one specific woman's IG every now and then because I liked her personality. I noticed that she followed Sarah and started realizing that she too has a restrictive low carb diet, drinks a probiotic/pink drink that she claims cured her PCOS and as of late she has now started doing 2 workouts a day. These workouts are intense (we're talking burning 500 calories each workout according to her watch). It makes me sad that this is what Sarah's influence can do over time. I'm sure this woman is just one of many. I don't really know what my point is other than to wonder if this is indeed Sarah's influence or are certain people with similar personality traits and characteristics drawn to her? Kind of like how people with a past eating disorder are drawn to being Vegan (no shade to vegans). Sorry for the rambling.

One last thing... I also noticed that when it comes to Naturopathy, it seems like the go to solution is a one size fits all protocol, regardless of your symptoms; gluten free, dairy free, probiotics. And there's this obsession with gastrointestinal issues. It's like the go to diagnosis is SIBO, Candida overgrowth, gluten or dairy intolerance. Makes me wonder about the accuracy of Kurt's diagnosis.
SIBO, Candida and overgrowth of 'bad yeast' is actually quite common so that is probably why they are often diagnosed, however a lot of the time practitioners may skim over the ROOT CAUSE of their issues, which is the most important thing to address. For Kurt it is obviously anxiety/stress and perhaps a restricted diet (it seems like Sarah cooks a lot for him and also buys their groceries? So if her diet is restricted, she is most likely mirroring that onto Kurt, especially if he is always working and doesn't have a chance to go buy his own groceries). There are a lot of lifestyle factors that can lead to Candida/Sibo/Yeast overgrowth, and the gut is so complex that it's often very hard to pin point the reason for a gastrointestinal issue without proper testing.

I'm not surprised Kurt has SIBO (allegedly), because he seems really stressed and that compromises the body and gut's functions which is what leads to the bacteria overgrowth and inability to maintain a balanced level of good and bad bacteria. I think a lot of practitioners skim over the root cause aspect of a diagnosis. Ive seen a number of naturopaths in the past to resolve my own gut issues, and personally I found many practitioners were not helpful with offering methods to reduce stress/anxiety on top of the protocol they give you (they often just give you a referral). They more so left it to myself to fix my stress and anxiety issues. I hope Kurt takes some time out to seek a professional so he can resolve his anxiety.

Sarah: I’ve been away and didn’t have any body bloom for two whole weeks you guizzz!

Meanwhile back here on earth only a week has passed.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Yes Georgie Stevenson copied Sarah to the hilt! I started a thread on GG about it because it was so damn obvious, then people started pointing it out on her YouTube videos. It was wild and it is wild the influence she has and how many people want to copy her lifestyle.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone know which ingredient it is in Body Bloom that acts a laxative? Just like Sessy, I’m not that across nutrition and ingredients so wouldn’t know.

A friend of mine uses Body Bloom and always says how her digestion etc is so much more regular than it used to be. She attributes this to constant use of the powder, but I want to explain it’s legit the same as if she was drinking a coffee every morning.

Not sure what the ingredient is for your question but find it funny that Sarah said not to eat things you can’t pronounce meanwhile there’s methylsulfonylmethane in her poop drink lol

• Haha
Reactions: 39
There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to the ingredient list. It feels like they took all the current trendy ingredients and mashed them together.

Reactions: 6
I remember this from GG days but when Sarah released Body Bloom, she received lots of comments about the ingredient list and the sources/research articles about the use of certain ingredients. In typically Snarky Sez form, she responded with comments like “I did my research but obvious didn’t save any thing I read??”

imagine “creating a product“ and not saving any sources?? Especially on a product that supposedly means so much to you. Basically confirmed that Sarah has (1) never read a research article in her life [lol wat is science] (2) Sarah’s idea of research is probably reading a few biased websites off google, (3) that Sarah probably didn’t do any research at all for her pink drink rip off product

Reactions: 26
Are Sarah’s long list of health issues and possibly thinking she is intolerant to wheat / gluten and other things - a result of a lifetime of constipation? What I’m asking is - is it actually the *obvious constipation issues* that are kicking off everything else? You just can’t be healthy if you need something to make you go to the toilet at 27. I know everyone is different, different transit times, bio individuality, etc - just wondering if all her issues are due to low fibre/constipation and that’s what is really affecting her stomach? She shouldn’t have any problems going to the toilet with the amount of exercise she does also. Unless of course she tells her followers that it helps her go to the toilet thinking people can relate and it’s like subtle manipulation or she just believes the lies she’s told herself about the product. (?)

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Sarah: I’ve been away and didn’t have any body bloom for two whole weeks you guizzz!

Meanwhile back here on earth only a week has passed.
I feel like it might not even have been a full 7 days. 6? And we're supposed to believe that she didn't bring her laxative powder along in her suitcase?? surejan.gif

Reactions: 10
Sarah doesn’t design or create tit, she is not a fashion designer or food chemist otherwise she would have her own company. She works with brands who put her name on it. The companies make most of the profit. She is not that smart and surely not as hardworking and “boss lady” as she claims to be. Employees of the company do the work and she simply is the advertiser. I am not even sure she really needs poopy bloom as she claims for her digestion and just now in her recent story saying it stops her also from breaking out. Swipe up. It’s all in add. It’s so unethical to not put #ad into her stories.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.