Sarah’s Day #5 Sour Nappy, Dog Crappy, Never Happy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty ridiculous they aren’t isolating at home for two weeks as a precaution after going interstate, on multiple flights and not social distancing. But because of these points I’m also not surprised.
she’s already been to Pilates and gone out for breakfast... she’s one of those people I despise in Sydney who pretend we aren’t trying to contain a second outbreak so we don’t end up like our Victorian cousins (hope you’re all doing ok if anyone here is from Victoria xxx).
She thinks her lord and saviour will spare her from this, she’s too much of a boss babe to worry about a silly pandemic 🤪

And that particular ingredient in her poop drink has possible side effects of fatigue, headache, nausea, diarrhea and bloating 🤣
Also may cause side effects of delusion, manipulation and loss of morals. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Last week, I was mad at Sarah and Kurt for their carelessness. Today, I am absolutely furious. The consequences of their actions is all too real for me right now. My partner has been admitted to ICU because he’s caught a common cold (tested negative to COVID thankfully) and although we can’t trace where he got it from, I know for a fact my extremely vulnerable and chronic asthmatic partner would not be in intensive care if people took the proper precautions like social distancing and self isolating. I’ve only been able to see him for an hour since his admission 24hrs ago because of restrictions. I would hate for this to happen to someone else. Sarah and Kurt need to grow the duck up and realise that galavanting from state to state without self-isolating is so extremely stupid and selfish.

Sorry for the rant. Obviously, I’m very emotional right now.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Last week, I was mad at Sarah and Kurt for their carelessness. Today, I am absolutely furious. The consequences of their actions is all too real for me right now. My partner has been admitted to ICU because he’s caught a common cold (tested negative to COVID thankfully) and although we can’t trace where he got it from, I know for a fact my extremely vulnerable and chronic asthmatic partner would not be in intensive care if people took the proper precautions like social distancing and self isolating. I’ve only been able to see him for an hour since his admission 24hrs ago because of restrictions. I would hate for this to happen to someone else. Sarah and Kurt need to grow the duck up and realise that galavanting from state to state without self-isolating is so extremely stupid and selfish.

Sorry for the rant. Obviously, I’m very emotional right now.
So sorry to hear about your partner honey and I hope he’s going to okay. Couldn’t agree more with what you’ve said! But guys remember it’s the holistic princess she would never ever catch corona or pass it on! 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Double post but the growing number of people galavanting around like Sarah is growing. They honestly could not care. In Sydney you can go to a drive thru testing place and results are 3 hours. Why would she not do this before and after her travels. It is such an easy thing to do and would influence thousands of young girls to do the same.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Double post but the growing number of people galavanting around like Sarah is growing. They honestly could not care. In Sydney you can go to a drive thru testing place and results are 3 hours. Why would she not do this before and after her travels. It is such an easy thing to do and would influence thousands of young girls to do the same.
Exactly! They just don't care. They're selfish, arrogant and reckless. They are the perfect example of what not to do while being the perfect example of exactly how the virus spreads. It's really hard to watch. I've been pulling for Australia, hoping you'd all be better off than the U.S. Sadly it is people like Sarah that will ruin it for everyone by spreading the virus and forcing states into lockdowns. My heart goes out to all Australians doing their part to keep themselves, their loved ones, friends, neighbors, medical workers and fellow Australians safe.

I haven't watched her stories, but from the sounds of it she went to Pilates, Kurt hung out with friends, Fox went to her parents and they've been home for about 24-48 hours. Do I have this correct? Imagine the contact tracing at this point 😳

Any mention of scoring her sponsored wedding?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
yeah she has never directly mentioned it, formula tins spotted in stories long before she stopped breastfeeding. Formula in stories on the bench not too long ago as well (standard dairy toddler formula ). Assuming it’s what she gives him in his 2 daily bottles.
It honestly shouldn’t be a big deal, but I feel like she deliberately excludes this information to continue with the foodie goals / breastfeeding / milf goals she has had since day 1.
I think I remember her saying she wasn't giving formula to Fox, then I remember back on GG someone spotted her hidden formula boxes while she was filming an insta around the house. This was around the time she said Fox was only having the most natural of natural food sources. Of course, it then came out she uses formula alongside her organic, natural stuff. But, seriously, why lie no one in there right mind is going to drag you for giving your child good nutrition.

Reactions: 9
I think I remember her saying she wasn't giving formula to Fox, then I remember back on GG someone spotted her hidden formula boxes while she was filming an insta around the house. This was around the time she said Fox was only having the most natural of natural food sources. Of course, it then came out she uses formula alongside her organic, natural stuff. But, seriously, why lie no one in there right mind is going to drag you for giving your child good nutrition.
There was an insta story about her grocery shop and there was tins of formula in the bottom of his pram and she finally had to let the cat out of the bag when she accidentally showed them if I’m remembering correctly.

Reactions: 10
Hi @FessCo - can you elaborate any more on these points above please?
I also see her on the regular and can confirm. I personally find her rude and have had unpleasant interactions with her and Kurt where they have acted like the world literally revolves around them, but have also noticed how little interest they both have in anything but their phones.
In regards to the other question above, she had Fox in the public system - everywhere gives you a blue book though and to be honest her sister is a midwife and mum is a preschool teacher so surely she wouldn’t be lacking resources on child development etc.

Reactions: 15
I personally find her rude and have had unpleasant interactions with her and Kurt where they have acted like the world literally revolves around them.
Unpleasant interactions as in she’s demanding? A Prima-Donna? Do you mean out in cafes?

Reactions: 2
I also see her on the regular and can confirm. I personally find her rude and have had unpleasant interactions with her and Kurt where they have acted like the world literally revolves around them, but have also noticed how little interest they both have in anything but their phones.
In regards to the other question above, she had Fox in the public system - everywhere gives you a blue book though and to be honest her sister is a midwife and mum is a preschool teacher so surely she wouldn’t be lacking resources on child development etc.
this is what really shits me off about her. Her mum worksin childcare, one sister is a midwife, the other a nurse???? Where are they in all this disregard for covid stuff?? It’s really concerning. You would hope as family they would feel comfortable telling her to stop being a brat.

Reactions: 20
Her new rug is ugly as duck and if it's the largest one it's $3100, must be nice to spend that much on a rug, I wish. Tell me again how she's relatable to the average person?!

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I for one am happy that she’s leaving little Fox with her parents a lot, at least the little guy gets attention and lots of interactions, something we don’t see happen when he’s with his mother.

Reactions: 19
Since she tagged them, I doubt she paid for it. It's basic and kinda ugly for 3k though.

Loved how so was going on and on about having a ‘no shoes’ house in her vlog when she literally wears shoes on her bed, couch, while she’s doing house work. Call me crazy, but if I had a toddler I’d be really conscious of keeping my floors as clean as possible. But then again this is the girl that leave her poor dogs tit to pile up for days on end. It drives me nuts.

I used to love Sarah and follow her religiously, and I don’t know when it happened but I just got over her tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I for one am happy that she’s leaving little Fox with her parents a lot, at least the little guy gets attention and lots of interactions, something we don’t see happen when he’s with his mother.
Yes - I believe they drop Fox off 2-3 times a week because neither of them can cope and it put a strain on the relationship. I think it was a big shock. Can’t wait to see what happens when she’s got the 3 kids she wants and mum isn’t around one day to help and her sisters have their own kids to look after.

this is what really shits me off about her. Her mum worksin childcare, one sister is a midwife, the other a nurse???? Where are they in all this disregard for covid stuff?? It’s really concerning. You would hope as family they would feel comfortable telling her to stop being a brat.
I dunno, no offence to any nurses etc on here as I really do value the front line but I've noticed doctors, nurses etc have been some of the worst with social distancing etc. Add the fact they're all likely religious they probably aren't better than sez.

Reactions: 6
Add the fact they're all likely religious they probably aren't better than sez.
I agree. For that bible verse that we often refer back to, Sarah said her Mum picked it out to read to all her family. They also weren't telling Sarah to keep away when we were meant to be limiting visitors in her home. Didn't her parents also take to Fox to see one of Sarah's grandparents whilst there was a COVID risk around?

Reactions: 12
Posts about balance and doing what your body needs, obviously forgot when she pushed her crappy program on a heap of followers! Her followed are deluded if they still follow her at this point

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.