Sarahs Day #49 Quick get this baby out so I can start exploiting him for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Listened to her sister Emily’s podcast, part two of Sarah’s day birth story.
The first part.. they straight up believed that the doctors were wrong with the diagnosis of FGR.
She has said previously that she had scans to confirm and tests to confirm that it was correct and that her placenta had calcification.
Like the whole thing was bashing western medicine.
I’m only 10 minutes in and it’s just a big doctor bashing fest. Not exactly what you want for your first podcast.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
This may be a dumb question but is it common to wear compression pants after birth? Or is it to "save the abs" and try to promote the uterus to shrink back to normal size? My friends have children and they never wore those after delivery so I'm just curious if it's more vanity or if it serves a legitimate purpose

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Compression tights post birth probably definitely not a good choice considering she has a pre-existing prolapse
Can’t wait to see how this goes 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m only 10 minutes in and it’s just a big doctor bashing fest. Not exactly what you want for your first podcast.
THIS is exactly what i meant when I said few pages upthread (or maybe it was the last thread) these two ignoramuses now pivoting to produce podcasts and starting off with Dee and her Sister, both of whom had Sarah on their opening episodes, tells me what kind of podcast company theyre going to be.

Theyre going to create a nice little niche for people of their ilk. People who bask science and wastern medicine. People who are "holistic". People who are problematic in many ways but fly under the radar as being "alternative" in their approach.

It's sick. All the money she earned from being a youtuber has now created not just a platform for her and her foul beliefs, but a platform for OTHERS. IE: let the misinformation and problematic views grow x10

Even when we hate watch and contribute to her views and income from ads, we are contributing to THIS.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
This may be a dumb question but is it common to wear compression pants after birth? Or is it to "save the abs" and try to promote the uterus to shrink back to normal size? My friends have children and they never wore those after delivery so I'm just curious if it's more vanity or if it serves a legitimate purpose
definitely not uncommon but also not the norm. Personally I think their popularity has risen since the whole waist trainer trend.
There are valid reasons to wear them and legitimate brands to purchase but there are also shady Instagram businesses profiting off the ‘bounce back’ trend.
It definitely makes sense that Sarah would wear them. Probably step one of ‘project comeback’ 🙄

Reactions: 13
Ain’t nobody got time to wear compression tights so soon after birth. You change your pad and ice your lady bits so often that it’s super hard getting in out of tights. Not gonna lie I lived in pyjamas first 4weeks hahaha. But Sarah is so disordered she will do anything to speed up her snap back

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ain’t nobody got time to wear compression tights so soon after birth. You change your pad and ice your lady bits so often that it’s super hard getting in out of tights. Not gonna lie I lived in pyjamas first 4weeks hahaha. But Sarah is so disordered she will do anything to speed up her snap back
Maybe she's got crotchless ones, sexy AND functional!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Common to wear postpartum but not while you’re literally still in hospital 😳
That ED has got Sarah wanting to get that pre baby body asap.
There are many reasons to wear them, they are great but as someone mentioned about just inconvenient while you’re still wearing adult nappies or huge pads.

My physio told me there is evidence that it helps your abdominals to become tighter and your belly to take the shape of the shorts if worn everyday for 3ish months(she told me this at my 12 week checkup) but that is not why she recommended them to me.
Sarah would 100% be wearing them because of this.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
She’s probably just pretending he’s not feeding well and needs extra care so she doesn’t have to go home and look after her Toddlah. This is probably the biggest “break” she’s had in a while haha

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just wanted to say my womens health physios recommended recovery compression shorts to me after birth too. Both times. And I wore them one or two days after baby. They’re actually good if you have some abdominal muscle separation. I felt absolutely fine after my births and had no issues wearing getting them on and off the day after, it actually made me feel much more supported. I wasn’t buying into any kind of ‘fad’ or worried about my ‘project comeback’, they’re just not that ununusual 😅

And repeating what others have said, that she’s had a csection is very unlikely. Once you’re at 10cm and pushing, if baby is becomes distress it is much much more likely (as it’s quicker and Less invasive especially if a mother has already birthed before) that assistance would be given via suction or forceps.

I’m a nurse at a childrens hospital, the beeping in the background of the last few stories sounds like an apnoea mat we use to detect pauses in babies breathing. Obviously I have no idea about policies and procedures in her hospital but babe could have had some mild breathing issues post birth and is just being monitored. It’s also not impossible that she knew he’d be in special care for a couple of days for some tests and monitoring, depending on this undisclosed condition?

Reactions: 23
BAIT BAIT BAIT
duck her..with up close shot of his IV.
Gives me the same vibes as when she dislodges her collared shirts to pop her collarbone out JUST SO YOU CAN SEE IT.
duck this chic.
IMG_0161.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I don’t think that’s why she doesn’t want to share her vaccination status though… I think she just doesn’t want to be cancelled. I don’t think she deserves any credit for not being vaccinated and not telling her fans.
obviouslI, but regardless, it’s still a better outcome no ? I feel like people sometimes start to complain that she’s keeping it secret but it’s good she is for whatever reason

Wow how did she wrangle a 24/7 nurse in this Covid world. Doesn’t sound quite legit to me.
1-1’s are back!! (Well they never really left but more common again now lol) I sat in a dark room 1-1ing for 12 hours last night lol

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wow how did she wrangle a 24/7 nurse in this Covid world. Doesn’t sound quite legit to me.
She’s exaggerating. I think she means there’s always midwives around (legit for hospitals on the maternity wards. Obs are taken very frequently). Looks like a dextrose line in his little arm so they can keep him fed (especially if he has low blood sugars) as well as have her feed him on breast / with colostrum she previously expressed.

Reactions: 14
Doctors & Nurses of the group….

Would love to know what reasons a baby would need a 24/7 nurse in the room with them??
Sounds pretty serious….or is it just the usual Sezzy bait?

I had my bub in one of the busier public hospitals in Sydney, and was able to stay 5 days.
I had GD during my pregnancy and baby’s blood sugars were low, and you need to get 3 good levels in a row before you can go home. Wonder if Sezzy never got the test so she didn’t know if she had GD, and bubs has had low sugars. Would explain having to go to SCU every now and then to check sugars….but doesn’t explain the IV

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.