Sarahs Day #49 Quick get this baby out so I can start exploiting him for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure what the rules are with hospitals and visitors rn, but I find it sad that she didn't even mention missing Fox or being excited for him to meet his brother. As much as I loved having a few nights in hospital to bond with my second baby, I missed my eldest terribly (no visitors due to Covid). Correct me if I'm wrong, but the only mention of Fox was that Kurt was going to pick him up??
Yes but if he’s unwell, best to keep him away.

Reactions: 7
why is she hiding his face? like pls- she isn’t kylie fricken jenner. but like what’s the point since she’s gonna show his face sometime within the next few days. all about the engagement

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Being in hospital for a few days after birth isn't "standard" in Australia. To me that says either she is really unwell after birth or she had a c-section (more likely)

Reactions: 23
7BEFE793-89C8-4250-A3A0-08AA0965AFFF.jpeg

DjSezbot needed a new bike because dot broke. Right.

why is she hiding his face? like pls- she isn’t kylie fricken jenner. but like what’s the point since she’s gonna show his face sometime within the next few days. all about the engagement
He’s probably a little swollen still. She will need the money shot once he’s cute.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Being in hospital for a few days after birth isn't "standard" in Australia. To me that says either she is really unwell after birth or she had a c-section (more likely)
Particularly because she is in a public hospital, they boot you out if you’ve had a vaginal birth and it all goes well, around 24 hours later.

Reactions: 33
I gave birth 4 weeks ago and visitors are not allowed unless they are the birth partner. Most of hospital categorically refuse children, even for scans and to be fair, Fox is ill, I would have had a mental breakdown if someone brought an ill kid in a maternity ward.

I'm not sure what the rules are with hospitals and visitors rn, but I find it sad that she didn't even mention missing Fox or being excited for him to meet his brother. As much as I loved having a few nights in hospital to bond with my second baby, I missed my eldest terribly (no visitors due to Covid). Correct me if I'm wrong, but the only mention of Fox was that Kurt was going to pick him up??

Reactions: 17
If he needs to stay in hospital, would they keep DjSezbot in as well? So she can feed etc?

I wasn’t sure if she’d be staying in for her needs or for his?

Reactions: 6
Could she bait her followers any harder? Not showing his face, no name, no details, saying she’ll be in for a few days which obviously means something is going on. Get that engagement up girl!!!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
Particularly because she is in a public hospital, they boot you out if you’ve had a vaginal birth and it all goes well, around 24 hours later.
I was sent home after 2 days lost c section, which is unusual (too early!). I’d say the baby needs some extra support

Reactions: 8
Yep and if you had a all natural birth with no interventions & complications it’s even less. I got sent home after 6hours since my birth was uneventful and I was a STM. I was excited to get home to my toddler anyway. It’s very likely she had a c-section otherwise I don’t understand why she’s holding up a hospital bed? Or probably something else we don’t know about

Reactions: 11
Yep and if you had a all natural birth with no interventions & complications it’s even less. I got sent home after 6hours since my birth was uneventful and I was a STM. I was excited to get home to my toddler anyway. It’s very likely she had a c-section otherwise I don’t understand why she’s holding up a hospital bed? Or probably something else we don’t know about
When you have a c section you have a drip in your hand. I couldn’t see any in her stories BUT I could only see one hand, so maybe?

I’d wager it’s because of baby though, because he had spent time in special care. Maybe jaundice? He’s not hooked up to any cords so I don’t think it’s super serious

Reactions: 11
Even if there is feeding issues with him and he needs to stay in SCN, if she is fine, they still boot the mother out and you just have to come back to SCN as a visitor. The public hospital does not allow the mother to stay in, if she is fine. As someone else said, just takes up a bed.

Reactions: 18
I don’t know (or to be honest, care) why she’s staying in hospital longer. Despite what she says of her viewers some of us are not, in fact, InVeStEd.

But I guarantee she’s waiting until baby’s cone head reshapes until she posts first full pic (and not baity partial pics). It’s gotta be SuuuuPaH aesthetic guyyyyyyz.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Is she not showing his face because it might show he is / isnt ill? Any mums know any possible reasons why they would have to stay in hospital?

Reactions: 7
There’s many reasons they could have to stay. I’ve never managed to get out within 24hours. One of my bubs had feeding issues and we didn’t get to leave for 3 days while feeding was established and my other was in the scn for a night and then they normally like to monitor for 24hrs post return to the ward

Reactions: 10
She just posted this. I know nothing about giving birth so I won't comment on it.
I personally don’t think it sounds unusual. I was in hospital for 5 days with both my kids. My firstborn had a pneumothorax and needed monitoring in NICU. He was cleared on day 3 or 4 (can’t remember) and we left together on day 5. Second born had no issues and we stayed until discharge on day 5. I wanted to leave earlier, but was strongly advised by my OB and midwives to stay and get extra rest and time to bond with my newborn. I was at a private hospital both times, so not sure if that’s different to the public in terms of length of stay.
It’s probably likely that Sarah is trying to drum up engagement and sympathy by eluding to the fact that MKT has to stay for extra monitoring, whereas she is just staying the full time for bonding and rest 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.