Sarahs Day #49 Quick get this baby out so I can start exploiting him for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doctor here, just wanted to clear a few things up!

Most C sections are done with a spinal block (similar to epidural) and the mother is awake for the whole thing. Intubation would have meant something went wrong (or electively but I donā€™t think that would be the case, itā€™s pretty rare) and she wouldnā€™t have been extubated so quickly if something did go so wrong. Itā€™s likely that she is just sick.
SCN at the hospital sheā€™s at is only a level 3, *maybe* level 4 (out of 6 for full blown surgical NICU) so they can only provide very minimal supportive care, so itā€™s likely that the bub is fine. He would have been whisked away to another hospital if not. Maybe has an NG for feeding (minimal intervention and would explain why sheā€™s only showing one side of his face) and thatā€™s why he can come and go.
Regarding the beds, youā€™re all pretty much correct - the hospital isnā€™t hugely resourced but also isnā€™t terrible. My (unfounded but sneaking suspicion) theory is that she technically canā€™t visit SCN without a covid vaccine, and sheā€™s sick so thereā€™s no way theyā€™re letting her in there. So sheā€™s kicked up a stink and theyā€™ve tolerated keeping her in as an inpatient/boarder while the baby is in SCN and are happy to bring the baby to her but not her to the nursery. It will be interesting to see if Kurt is there at all or he ā€œhas to stay home with Foxā€ conveniently because he isnā€™t vaccinated and canā€™t go back.
im a nurse in the UK so donā€™t know much about the Australian healthcare system but Iā€™d tend to agree.

One thing Iā€™ve always thought though. If sheā€™s keeping her unvaccinated status secret - surely this is a good thing ? Rather than spreading her misinformation and deliberately discouraging fans from taking the vaccine she is huts exercising her medical freedom but not pushing it on anyone else ? Idk, I think the way sheā€™s handling not taking the vaccine is actually decent

• Sick
Reactions: 19
The tubes she showed connected to somewhere on the baby or bassinet, do they look like they could be for a biliblanket? Could be why heā€™s needing to stay in a little longer

Reactions: 3
Yikes we are burning through this thread.
Itā€™s just so irrationally angering that sheā€™s doing sneaky timed posts like this, because if it were anyone else itā€™s like oh okay, sheā€™s just had a baby, letā€™s let her have time with family and with babe. Also, if there were complications, they wouldnā€™t bait about it, they would either a) come right out and explain, or b) not say anything until home and comfortable
But because itā€™s Sarah, everything is ALWAYS calculated and done with an agenda. Everything is based on engagement and planning and that is why sheā€™s a tit human.
also I agree with a post above somewhere that says that babe is in her room bc sheā€™s sick and canā€™t visit the nursery, and Kurt is ā€˜picking up Foxā€™ for 24hrs already because heā€™s not allowed back in.
Stop bleeping LYING Sarah, it makes me so angry that my skin feels like itā€™s been dragged with a cheese grater.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
One thing Iā€™ve always thought though. If sheā€™s keeping her unvaccinated status secret - surely this is a good thing ? Rather than spreading her misinformation and deliberately discouraging fans from taking the vaccine she is huts exercising her medical freedom but not pushing it on anyone else ? Idk, I think the way sheā€™s handling not taking the vaccine is actually decent
I donā€™t think thatā€™s why she doesnā€™t want to share her vaccination status thoughā€¦ I think she just doesnā€™t want to be cancelled. I donā€™t think she deserves any credit for not being vaccinated and not telling her fans.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
My guess would be, they have Covid, Kurt was allowed in delivery suite only, he had to ā€œgo get foxā€ now she is in a ward and staying there in iso so she doesnā€™t take baby home to a sick house.
plus would she have her tight compression pants on already if she had a c-section?

Reactions: 25
I reckon SHE has covid or suspected covid, and they are bringing baby in intermittently for masked feeding, as it's recommended that you continue to feed (here in NZ it is anyway, similar systems to Auz) then whisking him away to 'special care' to avoid him being in her germy space 24/7. Seems like the only logical answer at the moment as both her & baby seem pretty healthy aside from her raspy voice which I have at the moment too thanks to covid haha.

She's sitting very much on her side propped up in a crunch position on the bed in some of the shots which you totally wouldn't do if you'd just had abdominal surgery, ugh just hurts me to think of sitting like that (i've had abdominal surgery)

Reactions: 22
I don't think they have covid. The baby is sleeping in the same room as her, not just coming in for feeds. Also they're crappy but I don't think they'd be hanging around unmasked with their newborn if they had covid.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
Some of these posts about a newborn baby are really off. Who cares if she shows half of his face or not, why she needs to stay in hospital, where Kurt is etc? If she showed his face youā€™d probably say sheā€™s already exploiting him and that she should just not post and keep this as a private family moment. I personally have a huge issue with a RAFT of her behaviours such as ED book, her manipulative buying tactics, her spreading medical misinformation and her other predatory behaviour (all of which will come soon Iā€™m sure), but not this. Itā€™s fan behaviour and clogging up the thread IMO.

Some of these posts about a newborn baby are really off. Who cares if she shows half of his face or not, why she needs to stay in hospital, where Kurt is etc? If she showed his face youā€™d probably say sheā€™s already exploiting him and that she should just not post and keep this as a private family moment. I personally have a huge issue with a RAFT of her behaviours such as ED book, her manipulative buying tactics, her spreading medical misinformation and her other predatory behaviour (all of which will come soon Iā€™m sure), but not this. Itā€™s fan behaviour and clogging up the thread IMO.
Maybe come back in a few days when those behaviours are back then. I haven't been paying too much attention, but no one has actually said anything bad about the baby.. they just have questions. Sometimes I ask questions about crystal meth but it doesn't mean I'll take it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I had to remind myself yesterday that if I'm seeing posts here that surprise me or that aren't in alignment with my thinking, I can just scroll by like I used to and have been doing all along.
Yesterdays pretend hormone ridden angelic motherly behaviour of her part just got to me.
It's nice to see her full manipulative cunty self back on today.
Also she really reads here all the time and is too stupid to even try and hide it. She makes no effort in being casual about how she addresses things that get discussed here.
Right after everyone scrutinised why she isn't showing his face, lo and behold she shows up on her stories to show a little more of his face šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
All this to say, she READS HERE. so it might be worth it to watch when we are ourselves falling for her bait and get into loops tripping over ourselves discussing things SHE WANTS US TO BE INVESTED IN.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I personally donā€™t think it sounds unusual. I was in hospital for 5 days with both my kids. My firstborn had a pneumothorax and needed monitoring in NICU. He was cleared on day 3 or 4 (canā€™t remember) and we left together on day 5. Second born had no issues and we stayed until discharge on day 5. I wanted to leave earlier, but was strongly advised by my OB and midwives to stay and get extra rest and time to bond with my newborn. I was at a private hospital both times, so not sure if thatā€™s different to the public in terms of length of stay.
Itā€™s probably likely that Sarah is trying to drum up engagement and sympathy by eluding to the fact that MKT has to stay for extra monitoring, whereas she is just staying the full time for bonding and rest šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Public is definitely different. I don't have children but work in the public health system and they discharge you asap and they're so full. Even if baby is in NICU or SCU the mum will usually get discharged after a few days with baby still in hospital.

Reactions: 5
But can you be a private patient with your own room in public hospital? Maybe thatā€™s how she can stay a whole week?

My first one was in the NICU and I had two nights at the hospital until I was discharged but then could only visit and use the hospital breast pump so they can feed my baby with my expressed milk. I stayed all day and left to sleep at home.
Hospital staff can be very accomodating (never been private) especially when baby is sick and mum might be very vulnerable too.

Anyway bubba looks chunky and much bigger than Fox so thatā€™s nice.

Reactions: 9
Today I received an official response from AdStandards regarding a complaint I made about some undisclosed Tropeaka ads she did on IG.

Good news- They found in favour of my complaint and it was upheld.

Bad news- Tropeaka have not responded to the breach notice.

So..... nothing to see here.

:rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 72
Not sissy quickly storying to rest her case. In case there were any doubts:
- pan across the room to show they are very much in a private room and baby is with her
- finally hints at baby doing fine
- they're staying in for another day
- she's in her compression shorts
- rough night

SHE READS.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Listened to her sister Emilyā€™s podcast, part two of Sarahā€™s day birth story.
The first part.. they straight up believed that the doctors were wrong with the diagnosis of FGR.
She has said previously that she had scans to confirm and tests to confirm that it was correct and that her placenta had calcification.
Like the whole thing was bashing western medicine.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
What was inaccurate about the caption? Wasnā€™t it about changing birth plans and not experiencing guilt about it?
ā€˜Surrender to the need to just lay quietly aloneā€™

I like the caption but having it under picture of a woman so uptight she canā€™t even bathe alone is a bit much.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.