Sarahs Day #49 Quick get this baby out so I can start exploiting him for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt this has any significance but I find it very odd that Sarah’s mother has pinned several baby clothes ideas that are for little girls recently. (I know- gender is a social construct. But the Stevenson family don’t strike me as people who would make or buy dresses, large bows, etc. for a baby boy born into their family.)
Maybe Emily is pregnant? Or maybe she just pins things for possible inspiration, as she'll presumably have more grandchildren later on.

Reactions: 14
Maybe Emily is pregnant? Or maybe she just pins things for possible inspiration, as she'll presumably have more grandchildren later on.
Maybe even another family member (e.g. a niece) is expecting or a family friend ? Their mum seems to be pretty good at sewing and likes doing homemade/handmade gifts.

I wouldn’t read too much into it tbh, just like when she was pinning things for a potential baby shower way back before Sarah announced her pregnancy and everyone assumed either her or Em were pregnant etc. (I swear I remember seeing that somewhere on this thread right after the wedding).

Reactions: 19
I just want to know how the stans find this! I just remember googling “Sarah’s day photoshop” when I started to doubt her authenticity (had no clue tattle existed), so I really wanna know what they had to search in order to stumble here
I came across Tattle after she baited a miscarriage, googled “Sarah’s Day Miscarriage” as I had just gone through one and was looking for some comfort…. Came across tattle, couldn’t stop reading and have never looked back; my eyes were truly opened to who she is!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
Sarah has friends?????!
Excuse you, she has a ton of imaginary friends.
She has "Arabic" friends with really thick hair (definitely invisible to all but the SEZ). And she has friends with kids but also none of her vast friend group has kids because she was the first speshul one. Those friends are kinda like shapeshifters - they take on whatever form Sez needs them to.

Oh and, she has a bunch of real people she either pays, is related to, or who want to use her boat. FRENDS (sic) OF SEZ.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Maybe she’ll name him Mitch and the secret love triangle is revealed :ROFLMAO:
If you get that one…..🙌
He had a lucky escape lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Just came here to say… sorry sez.
I was due on the 18/03 and baby came today 😝contractions started at 5pm and he was born completely *nachural* at 12:56 after one push.

can’t wait to see the birth announcement

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Excuse you, she has a ton of imaginary friends.
She has "Arabic" friends with really thick hair (definitely invisible to all but the SEZ). And she has friends with kids but also none of her vast friend group has kids because she was the first speshul one. Those friends are kinda like shapeshifters - they take on whatever form Sez needs them to.

Oh and, she has a bunch of real people she either pays, is related to, or who want to use her boat. FRENDS (sic) OF SEZ.
she did a podcast recently, I think it was one with her sister in it and she was talking about 3 friends who were electing to have c-sections. One of them she said was because of back issues and then she said “I use the term friends loosely” in a snarky voice. I swear she was just talking about girls she follows on Instagram and the girlwith the back issues was Leah Itsines as that’s exactly what she’s just gone through.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Well well, over 24hours later and zilch. Can’t wait for the birth vlog where everything we all predicted comes true :)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well well, over 24hours later and zilch. Can’t wait for the birth vlog where everything we all predicted comes true :)
If it was anyone else I'd say it's a good thing they've gone quiet. They should be off social media right now. But this is Sarah we're talking about. The girl who could only last 6 hours after she announced a social media break so she could bait a miscarriage. I can't help but think things didn't go smoothly, but then that is exactly why she's mia. Engagement on her socials must be through the roof right now and she'll be loving it.

Reactions: 29
My guess is that she had an epidural and probably an emergency c-section and lost some blood. That is why she is missing. She couldn't just hold back if the baby was here. She would monetize this as soon as she can. Also if the baby had a condition then maybe he was taken away for some tests or smth to be sure.

As I said months before... Name bet is Micah Kai Tilse because Kai is also Hawaian name for sea. And it would suit the whole ocean and water theme. They said that they had to rethink the name, so maybe it was supposed to be Malakai or Malachi, but I still think the first name is Micah now. Micah Kai sounds a lot like Fox saying "my kai" aswell.

Reactions: 13
Maybe even another family member (e.g. a niece) is expecting or a family friend ? Their mum seems to be pretty good at sewing and likes doing homemade/handmade gifts.

I wouldn’t read too much into it tbh, just like when she was pinning things for a potential baby shower way back before Sarah announced her pregnancy and everyone assumed either her or Em were pregnant etc. (I swear I remember seeing that somewhere on this thread right after the wedding).
Her mum’s had girl baby clothes pinned for ages. It’s one of the reason everyone speculated baby Mazda was a girl initially and then everyone thought Em was pregnant with a girl and that’s why Sarah was so weird with the lack of gender announcement. I wouldn’t read into it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If it was anyone else I'd say it's a good thing they've gone quiet. They should be off social media right now. But this is Sarah we're talking about. The girl who could only last 6 hours after she announced a social media break so she could bait a miscarriage. I can't help but think things didn't go smoothly, but then that is exactly why she's mia. Engagement on her socials must be through the roof right now and she'll be loving it.
Exactly where I was going with my post, what a sad human

Reactions: 5
I was due on the 18/03 and baby came today 😝contractions started at 5pm and he was born completely *nachural* at 12:56 after one push.

Congrats! I too had a baby today, 10 days early. Water breaking to baby was about 6 hours.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
While the side of Beth that is a Sarah clone gives me the ick, I have to say its refreshing that she's not once body checked for the camera post partum or even talked about anything remotely similar to a come back

• Heart
Reactions: 33
My bets are they both had covid. She has to give birth in pull PPE and Kurt wasn’t allowed so she didn’t film it because that’s not Instagramable and she’s having a breakdown at her ruined birth which is why she has been silent on socials.

Reactions: 25

Congrats! How did you manage one push haha 🏆

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Congrats! How did you manage one push haha 🏆
sorry to butt in but I’m in the birth world so have some insight into this. There’s a few factors for this but it’s called FER - fetal ejaculation reflex. Often women who “give in” to labour and relax and let the contractions wash over them as they happen and who remain upright and mobile during labour allows for the progression of baby through the cervix and once baby hits that optimal position, often they’re born without any major pushing! Some women don’t even actively push at all, their bodies just do it. It’s why some women can give birth in a coma. It’s achievable for most, but a women generally has to be relaxed, fully dilated and not feel threatened/disturbed in labour!! :)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.