Sarahs Day #49 Quick get this baby out so I can start exploiting him for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don't think a doctor would advise termination for this though as it's not a life limiting condition, just can make life a little harder.
Unless Sarah had a complete breakdown at the appointment and was so clearly devestated by the diagnosis the doctor suggested termination as an option thinking it would reassure her?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
ooooo hence the angel baby emoji - that she totally stuffed up and if she had friends she'd probably know when people use it.
I was about to say they’ve probably used the emoji as a ‘name hint’. Like with Fox how they posted a photo of a wave saying ‘brb’ and ocean was his middle name.

Defs think Kai will be a nickname they use if the name is Malakai - Hawaiian for sea which fits her ‘vibe’ lol. Unless his name is just straight up Kai. And in the story where it sounds like Fox says Malakai he’s saying ‘my kai’ (back when she said there’s a story where fox says the babies name and no one picked up on it).

My name guesses are:
- Micah Kai Tilse
- Malakai __ Tilse
- Kai __ Tilse

Reactions: 19
I agree! Also sorry if my post came across as me comparing him to Beth’s child (I didn’t even consider his condition with that, i just meant how naturally all kids develop differently and if by chance Luca happened to crawl or something first (just because it happens that way, not saying it *will* because of the babies possible condition, then Sarah making it a competition)

I was purely just meaning Sez being Sez making everything a competition (and how fucked that would be if she did) (but sorry if it came across the wrong way) ❤
No I totally understood you were talking about Sarah comparing her child! All good 😊
I just wanted to come off the back of your comment and point out that no one should be comparing the little guy in any way shape or form ❤

Yes agreed. I think Fox also deserves some privacy and not have his 5 hour long tantrums plastered over the internet. I think we will be seeing baby moneybags all the time because she cannot show fox and not him because he is “different”? I mean she has already changed the original name she had for him because of his condition. Her kids will definitely need therapy later in life. As daughter of a narcissistic mother I can see all the classical signs of one in Sarah.
Oh 100%. Yes parenting is the hardest thing you’ll ever do (along with being the most rewarding) but the way she goes about bagging her 3 year old out to her million followers is just disgusting. You can say parenting is hard and your burnt out without throwing your child under the bus and embarrassing him. Remember when she posted a video and you could hear him screaming his head off from his bedroom cause she had been trying to get him to sleep for hours? That’s the exact moment I stopped following her and anyone she affiliated with 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Unless Sarah had a complete breakdown at the appointment and was so clearly devestated by the diagnosis the doctor suggested termination as an option thinking it would reassure her?
maybe ! i had the NIPT with both my children and prior to having it I remember being asked like what we thought we’d do if the test came back that there was ‘something’ and then they loosely mentioned talking through our options (ie. abortion) it that were the case). So I don’t think it’s unlikely for the dr to offer it since the test found something and later confirmed with an amniocentesis. Maybe that’s just my experience with drs/what I’ve been told by friends in those situations especially when they already have another child at home. But I don’t think they would have pushed it like Sarah implied.

Reactions: 13
Just throwing it out there that I actually thought MKT meant ‘marrying Kurt tilse’

My name guess is
Bowie reef tilse
Bodhi tide tilse

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
One thing that has me not sold on it being Kai is because SO many people thought Fox was going to be Kai and it annoyed Sarah.
in her baby shower vlog Kurt jokingly calls the baby Kai and Sarah is like ‘it is NOT Kai!’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Bloody Sez disappointing me again. I went to bed after the BRB story, woke up to 5 pages and nothing has happened!

Beth - now would be a really good time to spoil the name or tell everyone about Sarah's secret epidural

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Um, have we been invaded?
Briefly, momentarily, yes. This happens everytime she goes silent AFTER BAITING. (for anyone who thought "what's a girl to do," this is not baiting :rolleyes:)

Also, I know we have her own father for the gem that is your picture, but It's literally the best one yet and youve framed it so well I lose it every time I see your avatar :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
One thing that has me not sold on it being Kai is because SO many people thought Fox was going to be Kai and it annoyed Sarah.
in her baby shower vlog Kurt jokingly calls the baby Kai and Sarah is like ‘it is NOT Kai!’
my guess is she’s trolled everyone and it’s not Kai or an M name! Que her gaslighty commentary later on when she eventually reveals the name and laughs at everyone for guessing wrong even though she baited it 😂

Reactions: 34
I was about to say they’ve probably used the emoji as a ‘name hint’. Like with Fox how they posted a photo of a wave saying ‘brb’ and ocean was his middle name.

Defs think Kai will be a nickname they use if the name is Malakai - Hawaiian for sea which fits her ‘vibe’ lol. Unless his name is just straight up Kai. And in the story where it sounds like Fox says Malakai he’s saying ‘my kai’ (back when she said there’s a story where fox says the babies name and no one picked up on it).

My name guesses are:
- Micah Kai Tilse
- Malakai __ Tilse
- Kai __ Tilse
Kai Forest Tilse
Kai Field Tilse
Kai Dessert (lime) Tilse
Kai Mountain Tilse

Although I’m still partial to her choosing another animal name so we will see 🤷‍♀️

my guess is she’s trolled everyone and it’s not Kai or an M name! Que her gaslighty commentary later on when she eventually reveals the name and laughs at everyone for guessing wrong even though she baited it 😂
Yep been thinking this all along!

Just throwing it out there that I actually thought MKT meant ‘marrying Kurt tilse’

My name guess is
Bowie reef tilse
Bodhi tide tilse
Or Mrs Kurt Tilse

• Haha
  • Heart
100%! I’ve said from the start she purposely posted that playlist to distract from the E book backlash

• Heart
Reactions: 31

My name guess is
Bowie reef tilse
Bodhi tide tilse
Oo that’s actually a good point with the MKT! Never even thought of it like that !

I also thought it would be odd for a random playlist to get her kids initials but also was like I wouldn’t put it past her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Kai Forest Tilse
Kai Field Tilse
Kai Dessert (lime) Tilse
Kai Mountain Tilse

Although I’m still partial to her choosing another animal name so we will see 🤷‍♀️

Or Mrs Kurt Tilse
Agreed. She’s way too calculated. I’m going with forest

Reactions: 11
Can’t be Micah, I did a dig on Emily’s instagram, Sarah has a friend who’s sons name is Micah.

Reactions: 10
Bloody Sez disappointing me again. I went to bed after the BRB story, woke up to 5 pages and nothing has happened!

Beth - now would be a really good time to spoil the name or tell everyone about Sarah's secret epidural
It’s 8:30pm Sydney time, so I’d say she’d be unlikely to post any announcement overnight. They’ll wait for good lighting to take baby’s first Insta pic (sorry but the reality of that is sickening…baby isn’t in the world for a day before his image will be splashed over the internet for millions to see).

Then she’ll do as she did with Fox. Draw out content with a pic, postpartum shots, name reveal, birth vlog, birth story, baby’s first days at home, then a PrOjEkt cUm BaCk series. Like I said in my comments about her last vlog. It’s OLD 🥱

So whilst my popcorn is ready to go, I don’t exactly have high hopes of content that shows any personal growth from Sarah, or even a new approach to the same old content.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Kai Forest Tilse
Kai Field Tilse
Kai Dessert (lime) Tilse
Kai Mountain Tilse

Or Mrs Kurt Tilse

Love the dessert lime reference 🤣

maybe Kai Breeze since he’s a gentle boy 🤨

Also given how ‘popular’ they seem to be I wouldn’t be surprised - also would fit with Fox (Skye Wheatley + Bear, Kylie/Tammy + Wolf, I also know someone who named their son Hawke) and someone else that named their daughter Elkie which reminded me of Elk).

Reactions: 10
A couple of names guess’s
Maceo if we’re going with the m theme
Theo or Theodore (Ted or Teddy for short)
Beckham or Becks
Maybe tide for a middle name
And also maybe Jude for a middle name

Reactions: 7
Sarahs Day #50: her baby's here, but her ED book apology still to come
Ooh we need the time in weeks since her ebook! Like her pregnancy🤣

eta: 10 weeks over due to address the ebook so far. Her pregnancy was only 1 week over lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.