Sarahs Day #49 Quick get this baby out so I can start exploiting him for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A little OT but I just heard about a pregnant woman and her baby both dying in Ukraine, after a pregnancy clinic had been bombed a few days ago.
I don’t even know what to say.
I just hope Sarah realizes her bleeping BIG ASS PRIVILEGE, however way her pregnancy goes. Instead of whining about evil doctors and tiny details, I hope she for once will show some gratitude.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
This has been the funnest and funniest 12 hours on these threads, and Ive been around for nearly 2 years.
You guys are such a bunch of insightful, hilarious people. Far more entertaining that Sarah will ever be, AND you're sensitive and empathic to boot.
Like I said, Im over these hambelly shenanigans and almost forgot there might be an actual baby to watch after *groannn* but checking in ehre today has totally entertained me on a dull Monday just back from vacation.

But remember, she packed 2 combs, one for each hand, so doesn't have a hand free to instastory :ROFLMAO:
Maybe she'll strap on a go pro (branded with KJ Tilse stickers) on her forehead and give us a POV style video.
POV: tight, real and rawwwww, nachural magnesium loaded laybahhh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
This has been the funnest and funniest 12 hours on these threads, and Ive been around for nearly 2 years.
You guys are such a bunch of insightful, hilarious people. Far more entertaining that Sarah will ever be, AND you're sensitive and empathic to boot.
Like I said, Im over these hambelly shenanigans and almost forgot there might be an actual baby to watch after *groannn* but checking in ehre today has totally entertained me on a dull Monday just back from vacation.

Maybe she'll strap on a go pro (branded with KJ Tilse stickers) on her forehead and give us a POV style video.
Tight, real and rawwwww.
Can you imagine if Kurt got sent home. She’d have to film her labour with a GoPro on her head. Might as well stick one on little Micah Tropeka as well, so she can get a good look from all angles.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Can you imagine if Kurt got sent home. She’d have to film her labour with a GoPro on her head. Might as well stick one on little Micah Tropeka as well, so she can get a good look from all angles.
I AM CREASING AHAHAHAHHAH

I don't think they'll be a birth until early tomorrow morning at least - and I think an insta story will go up in like 7 hours.

Also if she refuses any sort of induction and there are actual consequences and it effects the babies health even more - that's ALL on Sarah. I pray she listens to doctors and doesn't endanger this baby.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Hey friends, newbie here - I’m so happy to have found my people! 🤗🤗
These threads move superrrrrr quick haha so apologies if I’m a bit late here but did anyone see this from Kate’s profile (it’s still on her Q&A stories from 14 weeks ago) loving the name Malakai?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
who’s giving us a recap 👀👀👀

who’s giving us a recap 👀👀👀
okay nvm that was the most boring “podcast” i’ve ever listened to. idek how they can consider this a podcast but ok here’s a few dot points (btw don’t expect anything entertaining from this recap idk how y’all do that):
- this ep was recorded at 39 weeks so they could upload this when SCUZZ went into labour to get some extra $$$ before the new money maker makes his appearance to the world
- kurt condescendingly praises sez for going on maternity leave
- we apparently won’t hear from her tmr (i highly doubt this, SHES GOTTA SHARE HIM AT 1 DAY OLD TO HER MILLIONS OF FOLLOWERS CREEPS
literally that’s it - nothing interesting as per usual

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Scintilating podcast content that none of us saw coming. She probs sMaShEd iT oUt alongside whinging about having to go into the office on a day when she was sahhhlowwwww and Fox was being difficult. Such a committed hustle bunny, miss sezzabun!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I doubt this has any significance but I find it very odd that Sarah’s mother has pinned several baby clothes ideas that are for little girls recently. (I know- gender is a social construct. But the Stevenson family don’t strike me as people who would make or buy dresses, large bows, etc. for a baby boy born into their family.)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So I was bored and got into a hole scrolling through her mother's IG and I guess she used to work for a preschool associated with "Heathcote Baptist Church". So, if Fox is in "daycare" like they claim, perhaps he is enrolled there? I'm still skeptical he is in a proper daycare but if he were to attend anywhere, I would imagine it would be a highly religious one.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She may have had the baby you know guys but we won’t find out for a while….

Get home, set up some sort of newborn photoshoot. Make fox presentable. Get all that filmed. Photoshop. Filter. Write something soppy.

Then it’s time for the moment she’s waiting for. Show off her come back 2days pp

FBF6F3F4-A0A0-49E3-897C-ED1FBC0FD9D4.png
669900AA-2D3B-47CC-9083-BA8E23EAB13E.png

Oh and then grabbing her rolls :sick:

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Also, HOW is this a PSA!??? duck off with this entitled, self absorbed tit. I understand sticking in this info somewhere in another episode like FYI Sarah is taking a break. But to make it the feature of a whole entire episode, even if its just 2 mins LOLLLL, and be like PSA YOU NEED TO HEAR THIS NOWW! is just the height of self absorbed. This info makes literally zero difference to anyone, including their regular fans. Everyone knows shes pregnant and will have a baby soon. Just tell the people she's taking a break, like normal podcasters for a change.

Far out, this entire podcast is a platform for these cunts to further inflate their egos and behave like the world revolves around the sun that shines out of their asses.ZERO content, ZERO usefulness, ZERO necessity for it.

(Also, this thread has moved 10 pages in the last 14 hours LOLLLL)

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Around 967 babies are born in Australia every day.....not speshul Sez

Very few have epic threads like this though :);)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
i remember finding this after googling something to do with her wedding, genuinely can’t remember what I googled but the top result was the tattle page and remember seeing everyone trashing the cake for being ugly (bc it was ugly) and comparing her wedding to Em’s and how Em’s was better 🤣
I miss that God ugly hairy cow cake 😥

POV: tight, real and rawwwww, nachural magnesium loaded laybahhh
Or even better! Strap the go pro on the midwife so we can see her super tight cervix 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Soooo…. Bit of insomnia so making up storyline’s 😂

What if she did have to end up with a c-section to safely deliver MKT, will she blame the evil doctors? Will she sulk and go off of Instagram for a few days? (Beth we are relying on you to give us the deets)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.