Sarahs Day #49 Quick get this baby out so I can start exploiting him for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she was induced this morning, she very well could still be in labour. There could have been delays when she arrived (covid+) and induced later this morning. I was induced at 6am and my baby just before midnight.

Reactions: 12
I’m neither here nor there with Sarah, but come on guys, whatever she does, she can’t win with this forum. She posts that she’s in labor and she’s lying, because she can post a ten second video, so she must be getting induced… everyone has VERY different labor’s, I slept between contractions with my first and up until an hour and a half before I gave birth and couldn’t move an inch with my second, I was frozen with pain. She posts and she has too much time on her hands while she’s contracting, she doesn’t post and it’s baiting. What do you want her to do?! 😂 sometimes I find these posts highly relevant and very entertaining and sometimes I find the bitching so far fetched it’s ridiculous.
You’re a joke, go hang out with Sarah & tell her I say hello :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
If she was induced this morning, she very well could still be in labour. There could have been delays when she arrived (covid+) and induced later this morning. I was induced at 6am and my baby just before midnight.
This. I was induced at 1pm on a Tuesday and didn't have bub until 1.27am on the thursday

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Ironically both that poster, and the one who “love” reacted are both new members.

Off ya trot! ✌
Lol I think stans have gone googling to see what is happening with Sezzy and found Tattle.

Read back guys and you will understand everything has context 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Long time lurker. first time poster......like I LOVE reading these threads....but I just cant stomach all of her nonsense so I'm never completely aware of what she's up to and It's much more fun finding out here than watching her stoooories.

As soon as I saw her story last night tho I jumped on here....I've never seen that emoji used to describe a living child before (I'm in Ireland tho so maybe this side of the world is different?), and I don't know if she has just posted it to be cryptic, like, I sincerely doubt she is unaware ppl use this emoji when talking about miscarriages, still births and deaths, like, I just really hope she's not so bloody awful she's pretending to not realise this so that she can get tons of engagement on her platforms because ppl are worried for her.

Like obvs, hope bubs is OK but feel her being cryptic is more probable

Also, did someone say above she's having a home birth? This seems really unlikely if her baby has a "condition?" Anyway, looks like she's ghosting

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Haven't really been here since thread no #28 or something because I tried minding my own business, but this whole "is she or isn't she in labour" instastory thing just drove me nuts so I needed to come back and vent 😂

I just keep thinking about what she said a couple of days ago:"to bring on my labour with fox I literally forced kurt to have sex with me every two minutes"..

Do we think she also forced poor sick kurtle this time too to finally bring on labour? Of course with fox being present in their little sleepover room..

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Haven't really been here since thread no #28 or something because I tried minding my own business, but this whole "is she or isn't she in labour" instastory thing just drove me nuts so I needed to come back and vent 😂

I just keep thinking about what she said a couple of days ago:"to bring on my labour with fox I literally forced kurt to have sex with me every two minutes"..

Do we think she also forced poor sick kurtle this time too to finally bring on labour? Of course with fox being present in their little sleepover room..
Or maybe they took our advice and had a go at it on the lounge where she was uncomfortably sleeping. THANKS TO BEING ISOLATED.

Ugh, Im so over her pregnancy, it's bringing out the cruel in me. Maybe I'll take a break.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Or maybe they took our advice and had a go at it on the lounge where she was uncomfortably sleeping. THANKS TO BEING ISOLATED.

Ugh, Im so over her pregnancy, it's bringing out the cruel in me. Maybe I'll take a break.
Wrong time to take a break. The tit show is about to start. Go make popcorn.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Given how (not) subtly Sarah made passive posts clearly doing a (completely one sided) competition with Beth the whole pregnancy, I wonder if this will continue onto the two new baby boys (will she get really competitive with mile stones like walking and make long passive stories explaining why Baby Mazda isn’t walking yet even though Beth’s baby is)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I’m going to be fuming if this privileged christ loving cronulla asshole calls her child by a Māori or Samoan name.
My children are 1/2 Māori and I didn’t even think of using a Māori name for them.
Its my belief if you aren’t born into the culture you have absolutely no right.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m neither here nor there with Sarah, but come on guys, whatever she does, she can’t win with this forum. She posts that she’s in labor and she’s lying, because she can post a ten second video, so she must be getting induced… everyone has VERY different labor’s, I slept between contractions with my first and up until an hour and a half before I gave birth and couldn’t move an inch with my second, I was frozen with pain. She posts and she has too much time on her hands while she’s contracting, she doesn’t post and it’s baiting. What do you want her to do?! 😂 sometimes I find these posts highly relevant and very entertaining and sometimes I find the bitching so far fetched it’s ridiculous.
Well, this is a forum so people have different opinions. You say she “can’t win” and if she does one thing it’s a problem, if she doesn’t do it, also a problem. I get why it might come across as that but I think that only reflects that based on Sarah’s past behaviours, she never does anything without purpose. Be it engagement, gathering of sympathy, attention, innocent problems that conveniently turn into ads… there’s always something and it makes people think “what now? What is she trying to achieve with this?”
of course some people nitpick and I don’t always agree with everyone. You don’t have to agree with everyone, but the truth of the matter is Sarah is a very calculated salesperson who is also a narcissistic liar, so shouldn’t be surprised people nitpick certain things or try to look for the meaning behind a post or story. There’s hundreds of people here, we all got different things to say, different perspectives based on our experiences and knowledge. The common denominator is that we all think Sarah is a prick who needs to be removed from the internet, because of the hurtful and dangerous things she has done, not because of the silly things some people point out. That’s the least of our concerns

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Given how (not) subtly Sarah made passive posts clearly doing a (completely one sided) competition with Beth the whole pregnancy, I wonder if this will continue onto the two new baby boys (will she get really competitive with mile stones like walking and make long passive stories explaining why Baby Mazda isn’t walking yet even though Beth’s baby is)
Id really hope that she wouldn’t compare her child to another, nor should any of us.
He’s already going to be carefully watched by the public eye as she stupidly let every Tom dick and harry know that he “has something different about him”
Poor kid, I would hope they keep him off cameras and give him the privacy he deserves growing up.
I really don’t think anyone in this forum should be commenting on him, his features or trying to diagnose him. Things said on the internet are permanent, I’d hate for the poor kid to google himself down the track and see horrible things said about him by strangers.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
My bet is her waters broke and they told her to come in to monitor the baby since there might be problems? Of course that’s not according to her plan.

honestly I got the epidural an hour into the contractions with my 2nd (born 3,5h later so it came on hard) and I would never witch over this to a woman, I would’ve died without one, but just her attitude…

Reactions: 13
Lol I’ll tit my pants if the MKT stands for Mala Kai Tilse. No way she’ll name him something normal, she has to be **speshul**

• Haha
  • Heart
I think as well, and Sez isn't the only one guilty of this, people forget that medical practioners deal with tit day in and day out and are not always as soft and empathetic as people would like them to be. I get it can be a shock to some, but for a doctor that has probably dealt with more difficult topics that day, yeah they might be likely to say "you might want to consider termination" in the same way they'd order a coffee. They have to reserve their empathy, its part of their job. Sezzy of course doesn't get it and takes this a personal insult and a stain on ~mAiNsTrEaM MeDiCiNe~ because she's very special and should have their every need and emotion catered for. Because like, her natropath that charges $250 a consult will speak to her for like a whole hour and is legit like sooo nice???? Why are doctors so mean????
Considering how she flipped out in the car and made a ranty Tiktok because a woman leaving the gym didn't respond how Sarah wanted her to when asked if she was leaving, I can absolutely see Sarah taking a doctor's tone and wording the wrong way as well. Or anyone's, tbh. Sarah seems that fragile.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
i doubt we will know based on physical appearance as I strongly suspect it's klinefelter syndrome. Often isn't diagnosed until adulthood but does present in decreased muscle mass, explaining why she's dubbed him as "gentle boy" and also would be devastating to her as she won't have an another typical athletic surfy grom son. Typically they have missed milestones and delayed speech and development but nothing too noticible until puberty.
My guess too as it is diagnosed on the early genetic tests and wouldn't be visually obvious. If it's this I suspect they wouldn't want to make it public as it's the sex chromosomes that are involved, and it has the outcome of infertility for the individual. Which kind of goes against Kurt's breeding is the point of life stance.
I just don't think a doctor would advise termination for this though as it's not a life limiting condition, just can make life a little harder.

Reactions: 19
Id really hope that she wouldn’t compare her child to another, nor should any of us.
He’s already going to be carefully watched by the public eye as she stupidly let every Tom dick and harry know that he “has something different about him”
Poor kid, I would hope they keep him off cameras and give him the privacy he deserves growing up.
I really don’t think anyone in this forum should be commenting on him, his features or trying to diagnose him. Things said on the internet are permanent, I’d hate for the poor kid to google himself down the track and see horrible things said about him by strangers.
I agree! Also sorry if my post came across as me comparing him to Beth’s child (I didn’t even consider his condition with that, i just meant how naturally all kids develop differently and if by chance Luca happened to crawl or something first (just because it happens that way, not saying it *will* because of the babies possible condition, then Sarah making it a competition)

I was purely just meaning Sez being Sez making everything a competition (and how fucked that would be if she did) (but sorry if it came across the wrong way) ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes agreed. I think Fox also deserves some privacy and not have his 5 hour long tantrums plastered over the internet. I think we will be seeing baby moneybags all the time because she cannot show fox and not him because he is “different”? I mean she has already changed the original name she had for him because of his condition. Her kids will definitely need therapy later in life. As daughter of a narcissistic mother I can see all the classical signs of one in Sarah.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.