Sarahs Day #49 Quick get this baby out so I can start exploiting him for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing wrong with walking 10km if you can. Doesn’t imply an eating disorder either.
I think I might have been triggered when I heard her say that because I used to make sure I walked or ran 10km everyday when I was peak ED. I was 100% doing it to control my weight. When you consider her other behaviours, I didn't think it was out of the question to assume that's why she was doing it too.

But, of course I could be wrong! Going for a 10km walk everyday sounds excessive but I'm sure there are people walking that far everyday who are perfectly healthy 😊

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
The feels when you overdo the filler and your lips melt right off your face.
Screenshot_20220312-153202_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220312-153154_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220312-153232_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
It doesn’t look like it’s dropped at all either. I’d say she still has a few more days….

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Exactly what I just came here to say! I can't bear to listen to her stories properly, but has she mention she has tested Focks yet? A proper PCR test and not just a RAT? It has big implications if any of them are still sick when she goes into labour. And if it is indeed COVID then even bigger implications - she will probably have to wear PPE to birth and Kurt won't be allowed in the hospital at all
Can't speak for all NSW Health but I work for a public hospital and there's no way at any point that a laboring mother with covid has had to wear PPE to birth where I work. Sounds horrific that a birthing mum is forced to wear a mask and dangerous

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t conjunctivitis a symptom of Covid? Like did she really test him? And now her and Kurt getting sick right before birth, meaning they will potentially get the other new mums and bubs sick? 😡😡
I will LOVE if it is just conjunctivitis and Sarah catches it and looks rank while she's giving birth. Kurt, Photoshop, stat.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’ve been a bit out of the loop so not sure if it’s been mentioned. Since when did fox go to daycare!?
He’s saying that since fox has started going to daycare they’ve all gotten sick, they’ll probably stop sending him to daycare now 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Lol at least if she stays as Stevenson she won’t have to change it back in a year when Kurt files for divorce. Then she can be a Stevenson ‘MILF’ in the big beige house all she likes.

Edit: You’d hope if he had a single brain cell Kurt would have pushed to also be named on the deed to the house. He did a good amount of the renovations, and all the upkeep that they don’t outsource to cleaners etc. That’s so sad but realistic that Sarah would consider it more her house than theirs for that fact.
I pay more of the mortgage than my partner, and it’s a non issue! I wouldn’t dream of thinking, let alone saying that our house is ‘mine’. That actually shocks me to think how browbeaten Kurt is living with her.
Did I miss something how do we know kurt isn’t on the deeds?

Reactions: 6
Did I miss something how do we know kurt isn’t on the deeds?
she addressed it during the Reno’s, when everyone was asking why he wasn’thaving much design input and she said that She purchased the house with her money and that once they kept all their money and purchases seperate

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Sarah on her stories talking about how sick they all are.

Kurt and fox on his stories, he doesn’t make it sound like a big deal.

I bet it’s suck a common cold…..we all know she sneezes and has to get the immunity boosting Tropeaka out.

Reactions: 24
So they’ve put him in daycare right before the baby comes. Explains why he’s even less inclined to sleep in his own room etc. they should’ve had him in daycare months and months ago. Why do they leave everything to the last minute?

• Sad
Reactions: 35
I’ve been a bit out of the loop so not sure if it’s been mentioned. Since when did fox go to daycare!?
He’s saying that since fox has started going to daycare they’ve all gotten sick, they’ll probably stop sending him to daycare now 🤦🏼‍♀️
They’ve referred to it as “school” sometimes so it could possibly be like Sunday school at church? (Unsure if it’s just run on Sunday’s though)

Reactions: 19
If Fox is going to proper daycare, he must be vaxxed.

Kurt implies they are sick because fox is interacting with other children. So I doubt just a babysitter.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Doesn’t Sarah’s mum work in childcare wonder if she takes him to work with her ?

Reactions: 8
Love how Sez conveniently forgets to mention in a vlog that Fox has started daycare/playgroup - generally a large milestone for a child. Way to treat your besties, Sis 😘
Couldn't possibly be because she's desparate to keep up her appearance of a soopah busy CEO running 27 companies, domestic goddess wife and mum of a PyScHo ToDdLaH and soon to be nuuuborn could it???????

If Fox is going to proper daycare, he must be vaxxed.
Not 100% on the laws surrounding this but there could be private hippy ""daycares"" flying under the radar?

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Oof the sun damage is REAL with these two 😂. A mere 2-3 years ago Kurt looked entirely different, but skin-wise especially. He’s covered in freckles and sun spots now. (Not saying freckles are bad, but unless you’re born with them, that’s the skin’s reaction to UV stress).

I am older than Kurt by a few years, but you wouldn’t think it if I were to post my image. And I’m not saying that to talk myself up. I think I am ageing normally. I’m a sun lover, have lived on the coast all my life (surfing, swimming, boating etc.), with real olive undertones (never fake tanned in my life, suck is Sarah!).

I don’t burn easily yet you’ll never catch me not wearing sunscreen or using a recovery spray after extended time in the sun, even if I’m not burned. We’re these two not raised in Australia?
636FAB6A-1FAC-45AE-A552-82AFD3F2FB5A.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Oof the sun damage is REAL with these two 😂. A mere 2-3 years ago Kurt looked entirely different, but skin-wise especially. He’s covered in freckles and sun spots now. (Not saying freckles are bad, but unless you’re born with them, that’s the skin’s reaction to UV stress).

I am older than Kurt by a few years, but you wouldn’t think it if I were to post my image. And I’m not saying that to talk myself up. I think I am ageing normally. I’m a sun lover, have lived on the coast all my life (surfing, swimming, boating etc.), with real olive undertones (never fallen tanned in my life, suck is Sarah!).

I don’t burn easily yet you’ll never catch me not wearing sunscreen or using a recovery spray after extended time in the sun, even if I’m not burned. We’re these two not raised in Australia?View attachment 1119459
Same, I posted this yesterday but I’m nearly 30, basically the same age as Sarah and my skin looks so much younger - I’m pale and aaaalways wear sunscreen plus I use good, dermatologist approved skincare. My partner always jokes that I’ll have a face of a 16 year old due to my skincare routine but a back of 70 year old (I hunch sometimes, posture isn’t great) soooo dunno what Sarah’s issue is. She dribbles on and on about skincare but apparently can’t use the right products and neglects SPFs. What’s the point then sis.
Activated nuts and watery smoothies aren’t working for ya

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.