Sarahs Day #49 Quick get this baby out so I can start exploiting him for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't speak for all NSW Health but I work for a public hospital and there's no way at any point that a laboring mother with covid has had to wear PPE to birth where I work. Sounds horrific that a birthing mum is forced to wear a mask and dangerous
I definitely wore a mask while I labored per the hospital's request. I didn't wear it at the very end of pushing though because I had complications and had an oxygen mask on at that point.

Edit: and I had also tested negative for COVID

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Nope.
FFC114BA-90D1-40AF-931D-029790B588B4.jpeg
45DD48BF-0D32-4B10-8444-7AA6D5B05B9F.jpeg
Fox was born the day after his due date (by one hour). So her last bump shot in a post on Instagram was about two days before she gave birth.
and this isn’t counting the bump flashing in insta stories, birth vlog etc she would have done. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Her family have fucked off on holiday 😂

Also this bump definitely looks smaller than normal, she's obviously not exaggerating and forcing out her bump for onceView attachment 1119324
They’ve got covid
Also put that thing back where it came from or so help me 🤢

Nope. View attachment 1119469View attachment 1119471Fox was born the day after his due date (by one hour). So her last bump shot in a post on Instagram was about two days before she gave birth.
and this isn’t counting the bump flashing in insta stories, birth vlog etc she would have done. 🙄
Look how much healthier she looked during Fox’s pregnancy!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Not in NSW. The laws changed, so that unvaxxed kids can’t be sent to daycares.
For other vaccines, yes, for the covid vaccine though this isn't available for under 5's yet. I would bet he's vaccinated for all the other things (just as Sarah and Kurt would be) but not for covid because he can't be yet (and they dont want him to be lol)

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Nope. View attachment 1119469View attachment 1119471Fox was born the day after his due date (by one hour). So her last bump shot in a post on Instagram was about two days before she gave birth.
She is hiding her face 🤔🤔🤔 maybe because her dark circles are so bad, or she got conjunctivitis or some botox, its not like her to hide her face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I’m pretty sure she used the word ‘daycare’ when sending him to her mums. As her mum was/is a teacher. If that’s changed and he’s in real daycare ‘woohoo’ - Go Kurt and Sez! Finally giving your child much needed interaction with other kids. Can’t fault them for that, from what I’ve seen it’s well needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I’ve been a bit out of the loop so not sure if it’s been mentioned. Since when did fox go to daycare!?
He’s saying that since fox has started going to daycare they’ve all gotten sick, they’ll probably stop sending him to daycare now 🤦🏼‍♀️
That is such a cover up and a lie! Fox doesn’t go to daycare 😀

Reactions: 25
She is hiding her face 🤔🤔🤔 maybe because her dark circles are so bad, or she got conjunctivitis or some botox, its not like her to hide her face.
I hope its conjunctivitis, thats so funny considering how obsessed with herself she is. Imagine spending the last 9 months betting on your birthing vlog of your sponsored tropeaka-magnesium-infused surfy chill manatee kid making you money, but then not being able to film/post it because you look like someones taken a huge fart in your eyes. So good

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Her lips look huge! Her top lip is suddenly the same size as the bottom one again and both look swollen in the corners when she talks. All for the birth vlog no doubt. She'll probably get a fake tan too, highlights in her hair, everything she gets ahead of a photoshoot. God forbid the birth be anything other than her and how she looks 🙄
Yep. This was her two days ago..... and today.

Screenshot_20220310-150227_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220312-075942_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
For other vaccines, yes, for the covid vaccine though this isn't available for under 5's yet. I would bet he's vaccinated for all the other things (just as Sarah and Kurt would be) but not for covid because he can't be yet (and they dont want him to be lol)
Yep I was talking about all the vaccines on the Australian vaccination schedule.

Reactions: 10
I highly doubt fox is vacced. It’s been spoke about on here a lot. I think it’s just code for ‘parents house ‘ or some church child group.

Reactions: 30
It’s possible they have enrolled him in a pre-school
They just have to have a form to say they are doing the catch-up immunisation schedule
But he wouldn’t need to be fully vaccinated to attend

Reactions: 4
80C9882D-AAD0-41AB-81BF-D16D90228390.png

I thought I’d check out her TikTok. I responded to this one saying #ad #sponsored and got blocked within 3 mins!!!!!!

If they have covid, does that mean Sez has to give birth alone? But wait…..who will film her? 🤣 Never wished covid on another person before but let’s pray.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Abby is shaved and Sarah went for a long walk. Obviously she takes Tattle advices seriously.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I'm catching up on here as I don't have social media and I knew the baby was due around now and I haven't seen any Sez related content or photos in months & WOW 😳😲😳 Sarah looks awful! She looks very malnourished, tired & haggard!!!! I honestly thought she looked really good during and after her pregnancy with Fox! The extra kilos and fuller face were a really nice look for her, but this time around she looks drained and weak! She needs a big bowl of carbs ASAP!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.