Sarahs Day #49 Quick get this baby out so I can start exploiting him for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched her stories and she does realize that she can lap swim, right? I had real SPD and could barely walk without severe pain and cramping, but even I could lap swim. Just use a pull buoy if you don't want to use your legs... You cannot convince me that she couldn't find a pool for lap swimming if she wanted to. She is acting like the only option is to just not workout (which we all know she has been, she even documents it herself!)

Sorry, rant over.

Reactions: 34
The way she is starving herself she will have no energy for active a labour and will need more medical help to get her through it.

Also, I am all here for them to not have their aesthetically filmed labour video just for financial gain!! Even worse if either of them do have COVID and she needs to labour alone, then the medical staff will be even more demonised than last time and it will be purely her word as there will be no other evidence!! At least the last video, we had proof that Sarah was no progressing, only dilated once she had an epidural and if the docs didn't come in, Fox might not have been here!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I bet she booked her filler appointments months ago thinking she’d go ‘sahhhh early’ and rather than cancel when she went to term (not overdue) she had it done regardless. Bogan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
She needs to wear a hat OUTDOORS - her skin is so sun aged!
Yep it’s such a waste of time and money to slather on allll that skincare and get injectables and then not wear sunscreen or protect your skin! It’s legit pointless without sun protection!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
And sarah is just going to look worse in the coming months coping with a new born and psycho toddler! Which makes you question . . . why would any brand want to use her face or body to sell their products!! Especially health or beauty products (until the law changes which we know she won't follow) as she is hardly a picture of health!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Man I absolutely hope Fox is in childcare, it’s normal he would get sick it happens to every kid for the first few weeks and it builds their immune system BUT I wouldn’t put him in childcare for the first time right before we are having a newborn in the house. Dopes honestly

Reactions: 37
tonight is the Red Cross Flood Appeal that the entirety of australia is uniting for to donate and raise funds for northern nsw and SE qld floods… any bet sarah doesn’t donate a cent 😞 or she’ll do the complete opposite and donate but make it all about her 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
In her latest stories about going for a walk (omg so amazing) she keeps emphasising how she's shuffling/dawdling... When she pans down it looks like she's walking at a completely normal pace 🙄 she's so dramatic.
ALSO... When she said she was walking 10km a day prior to giving birth to Fox??? Does she think walking that distance everyday is normal? Correct me if I'm wrong... But it 100% sounds like an ED behaviour... trying to burn as many calories as possible. Who casually walks 10km??
I mean, I regularly do between 15-20km a day between my job and my evening walks

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm catching up on here as I don't have social media and I knew the baby was due around now and I haven't seen any Sez related content or photos in months & WOW 😳😲😳 Sarah looks awful! She looks very malnourished, tired & haggard!!!! I honestly thought she looked really good during and after her pregnancy with Fox! The extra kilos and fuller face were a really nice look for her, but this time around she looks drained and weak! She needs a big bowl of carbs ASAP!!!
You're my idol. You don't have social media and you haven't seen Sezza's content in months. I want to do that but I can't.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Funny how everyone was screenshotting her eye wrinkles yesterday (nothing wrong with crows feet) although, she looks super dehydrated for a full term pregnant woman. Now seems to have fuller lips and last 24hrs she won't show her eyes :cool:

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Lol at least if she stays as Stevenson she won’t have to change it back in a year when Kurt files for divorce. Then she can be a Stevenson ‘MILF’ in the big beige house all she likes.

Edit: You’d hope if he had a single brain cell Kurt would have pushed to also be named on the deed to the house. He did a good amount of the renovations, and all the upkeep that they don’t outsource to cleaners etc. That’s so sad but realistic that Sarah would consider it more her house than theirs for that fact.
I pay more of the mortgage than my partner, and it’s a non issue! I wouldn’t dream of thinking, let alone saying that our house is ‘mine’. That actually shocks me to think how browbeaten Kurt is living with her.

Even if the house wasn’t bought under his name… unless she purchased it under a trust… being married to her, having put manual labour into the renovations house abs also being primary carer under Australian family law he would be entitled to a percentage that the family court thinks is reasonable. Whether that he 50/50… 70/30 etc. i wouldn’t be surprised if he was entitled to the higher percentage tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Funny how everyone was screenshotting her eye wrinkles yesterday (nothing wrong with crows feet) although, she looks super dehydrated for a full term pregnant woman. Now seems to have fuller lips and last 24hrs she won't show her eyes :cool:
She probably came on here and saw the screenshots and booked straight in to get the crows feet done 💉

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Even if the house wasn’t bought under his name… unless she purchased it under a trust… being married to her, having put manual labour into the renovations house abs also being primary carer under Australian family law he would be entitled to a percentage that the family court thinks is reasonable. Whether that he 50/50… 70/30 etc. i wouldn’t be surprised if he was entitled to the higher percentage tbh
Yes, it makes zero difference who’s name the house is in. Its joint marital property, even if bought before the marriage. I think the name thing might purely be a control thing for her. She obviously doesn’t believe in the traditional christian belief of the husband being the head of the home. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Screenshot_20220312-205128_TikTok.jpg
a bit off topic but sez in the wild. Lol at the creator not knowing her and ewww at the stan (like she is someone important). Also kinda weird, this was a young male ballet dancer and is it just me or is the comment a little like she is an authority?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
If they have COVID, she will 10000% stay home and pop that child out in the bathtub instead of risking going to the hospital to give birth alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If they have COVID, she will 10000% stay home and pop that child out in the bathtub instead of risking going to the hospital to give birth alone.
You guyyyyyyz, I was so overdue it happened so fast, my lahbaaaaah was just so fast, I had Money Kash Tilse in the most Instagramable bathroom ever 🥰 fox and Kurt were by my side, Fox actually delivered MKT because he is just an above average toddluhhh 💁🏼‍♀️ I’m just so glad that we managed to get Foxy boys birth vlog back on yootoob because it meant he knew what to do 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 56
You guyyyyyyz, I was so overdue it happened so fast, my lahbaaaaah was just so fast, I had Money Kash Tilse in the most Instagramable bathroom ever 🥰 fox and Kurt were by my side, Fox actually delivered MKT because he is just an above average toddluhhh 💁🏼‍♀️ I’m just so glad that we managed to get Foxy boys birth vlog back on yootoob because it meant he knew what to do 😍
Yeah, I don't think we're going to see much of this birth. Either she'll make up some excuse to not upload the vlog or it'll be heavily edited and not really show much at all.

And honestly, that will be a blessing!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Fox very well could be going to a Montessori preschool. I know the US is very different from AUS but I think the Montessori pedagogy is pretty universal. Fiddly boards (duck if I can remember the actual term), active play, building things, cooking, musical instruments, etc. All very common in the Montessori pedagogical approach and Sarah has been hyping those things up for the last year or so. Seems that they finally decided to pay trained educators and youth workers instead of struggling to DIY it all for the views. (Remember that weird half-assed attempt to break into the mommy vlogging sphere that she dropped almost immediately?)

Having him in a Montessori school would also explain why they sometimes say daycare and sometimes say school since there’s a lot of learning through play and emotional nurturing that would be more common in daycares vs. traditional schools.

Reactions: 13
Wonder if they got a pre-nup

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.