Sarahs Day #49 Quick get this baby out so I can start exploiting him for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just has to constantly exaggerate. I haven’t exercised in weeks (it’s been hours) I haven’t slept in days (also likely hours). Instead of whinging on her Insta she should be soaking up the last remaining rest she has before Mika tropeaka turns up and tips her life on its head. She can’t cope now, having two will be worse. No wonder her parents went away. Kurt is a moron but I feel a bit sorry for him right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I mean why doesn’t Sarah ask Kurt to change his name to Stevenson if she really doesn’t want to change it or she should just admit she wants to keep her name? Probably not something christian conservatives do but I would really applaud Sarah and always chuckle when she mentions she is still a Stevenson. Good on her. Kurt is a major flog. She also seems to dislike his family and might not want that family name.

That’s another thing where the heck is his family to help out.

I found Ems podcast so revealing. I don’t quite believe Sarah’s narrative around her “infertility”. The doctor saw she had no period and said she showed some signs of PCOS but it’s not 100% conclusive (ok) you keep doing more tests?

Once she ha her period back she was so happy because she said she wanted babies but in the podcast she explained she thought she would never fall pregnant and after only two cycles boom she fell pregnant.
Wouldn’t you use protection when you have your period back because this would indicate a function reproductive system?

Idk it’s hard to believe anything she says.

Reactions: 63
She just has to constantly exaggerate. I haven’t exercised in weeks (it’s been hours) I haven’t slept in days (also likely hours). Instead of whinging on her Insta she should be soaking up the last remaining rest she has before Mika tropeaka turns up and tips her life on its head. She can’t cope now, having two will be worse. No wonder her parents went away. Kurt is a moron but I feel a bit sorry for him right now.
***hasn't slept in ✨2 weeks✨

Once she ha her period back she was so happy because she said she wanted babies but in the podcast she explained she thought she would never fall pregnant and after only two cycles boom she fell pregnant.
Wouldn’t you use protection when you have your period back because this would indicate a function reproductive system?
Exactly... if she "cured" her hormonal imbalance, why on earth would she not put 2 and 2 together and figure that the same "hormonal imbalance cure" would also "cure" her fake infertility and proceed with zero contraception, not even the pull out method?

Kurt is dumb as duck for consenting to no contraception and Sarah is either just as dumb (likely) or extremely conniving (also likely).

This all has me now convinced she planned Fox's pregnancy now, I used to be on the fence. Especially now when I think back to the fact that she took a pregnancy test that she just happened to have laying around only a couple days after "missing her period" after she didn't have it for 1+ years and only had it back for 2 cycles. You wouldn't even know if you were "late" because you wouldn't even have an established cycle.

What a crazy witch.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
This all has me now convinced she planned Fox's pregnancy now, I used to be on the fence. Especially now when I think back to the fact that she took a pregnancy test that she just happened to have laying around only a couple days after "missing her period" after she didn't have it for 1+ years and only had it back for 2 cycles. You wouldn't even know if you were "late" because you wouldn't even have an established cycle.

What a crazy witch.
I agree. Contraception is 100% the responsibility of both partners. HOWEVER, in Sarah's little surprise video, Kurt does not look like a man who knew pregnancy was even on the table. It's a massive accusation that I'm hesitant to make, but I also feel that Sarah planned that pregnancy. I mean, faking things is how she got his attention in the first place. You're telling me Sarah would leave ANYTHING about her body up to chance?

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I agree. Contraception is 100% the responsibility of both partners. HOWEVER, in Sarah's little surprise video, Kurt does not look like a man who knew pregnancy was even on the table. It's a massive accusation that I'm hesitant to make, but I also feel that Sarah planned that pregnancy. I mean, faking things is how she got his attention in the first place. You're telling me Sarah would leave ANYTHING about her body up to chance?
I always thought that. Kurt often looks stunned but he genuinely seemed confused by the pregnancy

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Like most of you have posted, I kept wondering why Kurt had so many work commitments on the go during this time. It just didn't make sense to leave your unhappily pregnant partner at home with your 3 year old. Then I remembered that these two prioritize work and money over everything else. Their entire focus is work and anything else just has to fit around that work schedule.

Also, I can't understand how Sarah's family isn't stepping in to help her out if she's struggling as mush as she says. They could take turns having 🦊 for the day to give her some time to sleep or take care of herself. If she is struggling, are they not stepping in because they are over her crap? Maybe they are helping, but she won't show it because then no viewer sympathy would be coming her way. She could also not be struggling at all and just milking this for views because she has nothing else to offer for content.
The thing is, Sarah was convinced she would of had the baby by now (to the point she apparently booked all his new born appointments early)… so it wasn’t that he was going to be working heaps in the late stages of her pregnancy, but when the Bub was just born, which to the normal person doesn’t make any sense.
But to Sezzy… I could so see her telling Kurt to accept all this work because she knew if he was away heaps when the baby was first born, she’d be able to blast him on her Insta stories and make vlogs saying how hard her life is, so that she could get pitty and hence extra views and hence extra $$$

• Heart
Reactions: 22
On the issue of surname…It’s actually not the ‘Stevenson household’ if you think about it. Kurt, Fox, and Kash Money are all Tilses. She’s outnumbered 3 to 1.

Looks like it’s the Tilse household, Sarah. And you’re just living in it 💁‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Kurt finally posting himself at home with Fox. Must have caught up on here.

Also, thought Fox only wears nappies to bed? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Yeah glad to see Kurt playing with fox and fox with his hair tied up out of his face but that an incredibly full nappy for a toilet trained todlahh

• Sad
Reactions: 38
On the issue of surname…It’s actually not the ‘Stevenson household’ if you think about it. Kurt, Fox, and Kash Money are all Tilses. She’s outnumbered 3 to 1.

Looks like it’s the Tilse household, Sarah. And you’re just living in it 💁‍♀️😂
Do you think it is a jab at the fact that she bought the house? I'd watch what you say Sarah, things can easily crumble if you're not careful.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She also said on the podcast that it took her “a year and a half” to get her period back, which is juuuust not true. I remember this because this was one of my first encounters with ~Sezzy time~ where I was like… wait. What? Am I the only one noticing it just doesn’t add up?

she lost her period coming up to the release of her first ebook (released May of that year. The launch vlog on YouTube is from the beginning of June). She got it back on their Christmas holidays. So like… 8-9 months max? Which don’t get me wrong is a long time still but definitely not a year and a half (at the time she claimed it was “a year”).

Idk all these little lies of her irk me sooo much and I’m just so confused that no one in her personal life calls her out on this??? Surely they can’t be that blind??
She blames her PCOS for losing her period but in actual fact it was probably just because she’s starving her body. It’s common for females who compete in bikini comps and the like to stop getting a period because of the restricted diet. She’s done that to herself by literally starving herself for ‘ripped abs’.

Reactions: 45
Do you think it is a jab at the fact that she bought the house? I'd watch what you say Sarah, things can easily crumble if you're not careful.
Lol at least if she stays as Stevenson she won’t have to change it back in a year when Kurt files for divorce. Then she can be a Stevenson ‘MILF’ in the big beige house all she likes.

Edit: You’d hope if he had a single brain cell Kurt would have pushed to also be named on the deed to the house. He did a good amount of the renovations, and all the upkeep that they don’t outsource to cleaners etc. That’s so sad but realistic that Sarah would consider it more her house than theirs for that fact.
I pay more of the mortgage than my partner, and it’s a non issue! I wouldn’t dream of thinking, let alone saying that our house is ‘mine’. That actually shocks me to think how browbeaten Kurt is living with her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I am new to Sarah, but if her child is such a burden, why doesn't she hire a nanny? She seems to have the cash to do so, right?

Reactions: 34
Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t conjunctivitis a symptom of Covid? Like did she really test him? And now her and Kurt getting sick right before birth, meaning they will potentially get the other new mums and bubs sick? 😡😡

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t conjunctivitis a symptom of Covid? Like did she really test him? And now her and Kurt getting sick right before birth, meaning they will potentially get the other new mums and bubs sick? 😡😡
Exactly what I just came here to say! I can't bear to listen to her stories properly, but has she mention she has tested Focks yet? A proper PCR test and not just a RAT? It has big implications if any of them are still sick when she goes into labour. And if it is indeed COVID then even bigger implications - she will probably have to wear PPE to birth and Kurt won't be allowed in the hospital at all

Reactions: 28
Like most of you have posted, I kept wondering why Kurt had so many work commitments on the go during this time. It just didn't make sense to leave your unhappily pregnant partner at home with your 3 year old. Then I remembered that these two prioritize work and money over everything else. Their entire focus is work and anything else just has to fit around that work schedule.

Also, I can't understand how Sarah's family isn't stepping in to help her out if she's struggling as mush as she says. They could take turns having 🦊 for the day to give her some time to sleep or take care of herself. If she is struggling, are they not stepping in because they are over her crap? Maybe they are helping, but she won't show it because then no viewer sympathy would be coming her way. She could also not be struggling at all and just milking this for views because she has nothing else to offer for content.
She isn’t struggling… she is milking this and the fact that she is saying look at me I look so tired because I don’t sleep, no moron, you look like that because you are malnourished. She doesn’t need her family’s help she needs medical help

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Happy to see they finally prioritized Abby’s comfort and got her hair cut. Hi Sarah and Kurt 👋. So clear they read this thread, it’s almost like tattle is their survival guide. They're incapable of doing the most basic tasks unless reminded by a post written here

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.