Sarahs Day #49 Quick get this baby out so I can start exploiting him for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Usually they test mums and dads as soon as they arrive in hospital (at least it is what they did to us 3wks ago). If she has covid, she will be isolated and medical team will habe to wear more ppe, if kurt has covid... Well better she gets prepared to give birth alone bcs he wont be allowed in.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t conjunctivitis a symptom of Covid? Like did she really test him? And now her and Kurt getting sick right before birth, meaning they will potentially get the other new mums and bubs sick? 😡😡

Reactions: 18
Sorry but Tilse is such a tit last name! Sarah Stevenson sounds very catchy but Sarah Tillllzzzz - its a weird spelling too, for ages I thought it was pronounced Til-see.
Not surprised she hasn't changed her name it doesn't flow off the tongue. I bet if he was something like Kurt Starr she would've changed it 😆😆

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Kurt's probably taking on all this work before the baby arrives because he knows he'll soon be the main carer of two children. Even the days when they "tag team" so he can work, Sarah pulls a sulk and he comes back to help.
I feel for him. I do feel for Sarah also she's really not emotionally sound. I think she built up a persona of always wanting to be a boy mum and she quickly realised once Fox was born she's actually not as motherly as she once believed. She won't admit it.

But, if she'd put the phone down for a few hours a day she could be the domestic MILF parent she really wants to be.

Edit to add.........Sarah if you read this PLEASE look at your child when they speak to you and you speak to them. It's so important for his speech development and them feeling emotionally connected to you! When you flick your eyes away, or god forbid roll them, it's harmful.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Usually they test mums and dads as soon as they arrive in hospital (at least it is what they did to us 3wks ago). If she has covid, she will be isolated and medical team will habe to wear more ppe, if kurt has covid... Well better she gets prepared to give birth alone bcs he wont be allowed in.
We will quite literally never hear the end of the demon doctors ruining her birthing experience yet again by not allowing Kurt in, with absolutely no regard for other birthing people and their babies and partners.

Reactions: 35
Maybe that’s why she is so stressed out, if Kurt is not allowed in, who is gonna film the biggest cash grab of the year? 🙈 no tit she did the RAT wrong 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
In her latest stories about going for a walk (omg so amazing) she keeps emphasising how she's shuffling/dawdling... When she pans down it looks like she's walking at a completely normal pace 🙄 she's so dramatic.
ALSO... When she said she was walking 10km a day prior to giving birth to Fox??? Does she think walking that distance everyday is normal? Correct me if I'm wrong... But it 100% sounds like an ED behaviour... trying to burn as many calories as possible. Who casually walks 10km??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
I don't understand... if she's struggling so much with sleep why can't she ask Kurt or another family member to watch Fox for a half day so she can catch up on it? Or start her "maternity leave" early?

Personally if things were that bad I'd ask Kurt to start "paternity leave" a week early. But I think she's not sleeping because she's stressing about labour rather than discomfort etc.

That or she's sleeping fine and is doing it all for sympathy and a free pass to be a grouchy cow.
Her family have fucked off on holiday 😂

Also this bump definitely looks smaller than normal, she's obviously not exaggerating and forcing out her bump for once
Screenshot_20220312-023449_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Conjunctivitis is definitely a symptom of Covid, especially in children. And, I would be getting a pcr test. rats arent reliable 🤔

Reactions: 48
I didn’t test positive until day 7 using rapid tests. They are not reliable. I had a sore throat to begin with. Twice vaccinated and boosted - it still kicked my butt for 10 days! Good luck to them

Reactions: 21
Oodles really only need to be shaved if they get matted... poor baby

Oh and her lips are DEFINITELY refilled. The line is so freshly crisp. Cringe.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Has she just had her lips filled??!!!

Yesterday they looked so thin in the top lip especially. Today, they are fat as in her stories.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Valentine’s Day vlog on the top vs todays stories on the bottom

It looks like filer top up to me
Ew. Aside from being unbelievably unethical to do whilst pregnant, that’s a terrible job some quack is continuing to do to her face. It looks foul. No wonder she has to force her husband of under a year to have sex.

Not a chance in hell that she’s going to a clinic with RNs.

Reactions: 27
Nothing wrong with walking 10km if you can. Doesn’t imply an eating disorder either.

But my god she is just a weird human in general.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Am I reaching or is the resemblance uncanny? I can’t get past how unattractive this thumbnail is on her Insta feed 😂 like why would you choose that?

PSA for the younger ones on the thread, this is the Dr Zaius dance with monkey men from a 90s Simpsons episode.
Not a reach whatsoever. Look at some of my previous posts where I’ve found side by side pics of Apes in the same poses/expressions as Sarah. The apes win for cuteness every time; Sarah just looks…under evolved.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m happy she’s out for a walk today as it’s the first time she’s been on one in months apparently

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.