Sarahs Day #49 Quick get this baby out so I can start exploiting him for clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s kind of weird that Kurt has so much work lined up in the week his baby was due to be born.
i don’t know why he isn’t home with Sarah and Fox, relaxing and enjoying their last days as a family of 3, and allowing Sarah to get the rest she needs.
hell, I’ve suggested it before but why isn’t Kurt using this time to start getting Fox to sleep in his own room? Throw a mattress down and lay on his floor until he’s asleep, then go to your own bed. Every time he wakes up take him back to his bed and lay with him again. And just repeat until he’s no longer waking up looking for you.
if they’re consistent with it they may even be able to have it pretty much down before the baby arrives.
its like they really love making life harder for themselves, just so they have something to complain about.
I kind of feel like Kurt is sort of checking out. You're right, why would he have so much work lined up when his baby is due any day now? The baby could've already arrived, but he'd be away doing shoots for whatever project and Sarah would likely be home alone with a newborn and possibly a 3 year old. What is going on?

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Just had a random thought... Do you guys think sarah and Kurt pay tithing to their church? Maybe that's why she doesn't really use her platform for charitable purposes because she thinks she's already doing her bit lol 10% of that influencer income would be a lot of $$$$$

Edit: it's a tit excuse if so! Just pondering

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Did everyone realise it’s a miracle of a day?!?

Granted we still got hambelly content, but it was only….6 videos pans and 1 image in stories on Instagram…and 1 tiktok that included 4 video pans….but…..there were no naked hambelly shots 😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I’m so glad that I would bypass Esmi skin when I was out shopping for skincare - glad she’s not using a filter here so we can truely see how much it’s helped her skin 😊

Side note: constant tanning trying to get that ~olive~ skin wouldn’t help matters either. Wear SPF!
Sis looks HAGGARD

Did everyone realise it’s a miracle of a day?!?

Granted we still got hambelly content, but it was only….6 videos pans and 1 image in stories on Instagram…and 1 tiktok that included 4 video pans….but…..there were no naked hambelly shots 😱
Don’t jinx it please 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Does anyone else find it odd how much Sarah exercises and how little muscle mass she has? It’s easy for her to have a low fat percentage and for some muscle definition eg abs to show. Because she’s so disordered her workouts are super explosive and she’s the type who needs to sweat to think she’s worked out. But I wonder how heavy she can actually lift… it doesn’t seem very heavy even before pregnancy. Fitness influencers like Natasha Ocean and Megan Grubb are so much stronger, fitter and look so defined and built. Her content is so boring and uninspiring. It doesn’t instill any confidence to buy a gym guide by her. She looks malnourished and weak. Her stamina for her workouts are probably because she’s so disordered and has the motivation to do intense workouts. But I can’t see her succeeding with any slow, high intensity resistance training.

Reactions: 47
Does anyone else find it odd how much Sarah exercises and how little muscle mass she has? It’s easy for her to have a low fat percentage and for some muscle definition eg abs to show. Because she’s so disordered her workouts are super explosive and she’s the type who needs to sweat to think she’s worked out. But I wonder how heavy she can actually lift… it doesn’t seem very heavy even before pregnancy. Fitness influencers like Natasha Ocean and Megan Grubb are so much stronger, fitter and look so defined and built. Her content is so boring and uninspiring. It doesn’t instill any confidence to buy a gym guide by her. She looks malnourished and weak. Her stamina for her workouts are probably because she’s so disordered and has the motivation to do intense workouts. But I can’t see her succeeding with any slow, high intensity resistance training.
This was already discussed. Absolutely. She has no muscle definition considering how "hard"(says The Sez) she works out. Carmel Rodríguez and Zuzka Light do the same type of exercise, yet, their bodies are completely elsewhere (also considering they are 44 and 40 which is even harder to get lean and defined. )I think, even though she always says she has fast metabolism, it's quite the opposite. With restrictions and less calories, her metabolism slowed down, it's in a surviving mode and holds on water ( from all the cortisol spikes with HIIT and stress in general). The only thing that looks like she is "fit" is her abs but, visible and defined abs don't mean she's healthy, strong or fit. Also that's why she hates being pregnant. The only thing she can show off as a fitness influencer, is not there.

Reactions: 35
Like most of you have posted, I kept wondering why Kurt had so many work commitments on the go during this time. It just didn't make sense to leave your unhappily pregnant partner at home with your 3 year old. Then I remembered that these two prioritize work and money over everything else. Their entire focus is work and anything else just has to fit around that work schedule.

Also, I can't understand how Sarah's family isn't stepping in to help her out if she's struggling as mush as she says. They could take turns having 🦊 for the day to give her some time to sleep or take care of herself. If she is struggling, are they not stepping in because they are over her crap? Maybe they are helping, but she won't show it because then no viewer sympathy would be coming her way. She could also not be struggling at all and just milking this for views because she has nothing else to offer for content.

Reactions: 32
Like most of you have posted, I kept wondering why Kurt had so many work commitments on the go during this time. It just didn't make sense to leave your unhappily pregnant partner at home with your 3 year old. Then I remembered that these two prioritize work and money over everything else. Their entire focus is work and anything else just has to fit around that work schedule.

Also, I can't understand how Sarah's family isn't stepping in to help her out if she's struggling as mush as she says. They could take turns having 🦊 for the day to give her some time to sleep or take care of herself. If she is struggling, are they not stepping in because they are over her crap? Maybe they are helping, but she won't show it because then no viewer sympathy would be coming her way. She could also not be struggling at all and just milking this for views because she has nothing else to offer for content.

She is probably just jealous that her businesses are a flop and is trying to make kurt feel bad. Maybe they need the extra money because her businesses aren’t doing as well as she thought?

Reactions: 20

Kurt planned/booked in work on the due date week and her parents went on holiday 😂
Obviously no one wanted to be around for doomsday

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Yesterday I listened to one of Peter Crone's podcast. He was talking about the mistakes parents do and where they fail and guess what, literally everything he mentioned Sarah does (or doesn't do for that matter). It's really sad that she doesn't realize anything and that her family doesn't do anything. They should come together and do something. She wouldn't win over them if she saw they all say the same.

Reactions: 19
Off topic but I spotted this comment on Kurt's latest IG post. Rather ominous. I wonder what she's referring to? I'll laugh if it's Tattle or the Reddit sub because that ship's sailed 🤣

I'm wondering if Kurt is so busy working with Oceana atm is because there's a time limit on their project due to Oceana also being pregnant. Still, it's gotta sting Sarah that he's so busy working on his own project with another influencer and not at home with her. A part of me thinks shame on Kurt. He has the privilege to stay at home and support Sarah. He doesn't need to work. The other part of me is glad he finally appears to be standing on his own two feet and is doing what he wants for a change. If he's still this busy when the baby is here then we know something is up.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
It’s kind of weird that Kurt has so much work lined up in the week his baby was due to be born.
i don’t know why he isn’t home with Sarah and Fox, relaxing and enjoying their last days as a family of 3, and allowing Sarah to get the rest she needs.
hell, I’ve suggested it before but why isn’t Kurt using this time to start getting Fox to sleep in his own room? Throw a mattress down and lay on his floor until he’s asleep, then go to your own bed. Every time he wakes up take him back to his bed and lay with him again. And just repeat until he’s no longer waking up looking for you.
if they’re consistent with it they may even be able to have it pretty much down before the baby arrives.
its like they really love making life harder for themselves, just so they have something to complain about.

I thought so too. Plus her sister Tahlia is in the Melbourne area for a music festival all weekend, and weren't her parents just on vacation too? Seems like everyone but her realized Moneymaker Tilse™ isn't coming on his due date.

Also in her latest podcast she mentioned it's still the "Stevenson household" as she has yet to change her last name to Tilse.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Also in her latest podcast she mentioned it's still the "Stevenson household" as she has yet to change her last name to Tilse.
So.... Kurt is a Stevenson too? Really doesn't help the sibling memes! Just another way for her to assert it's her house and not their house.

Reactions: 22
Does anyone know what condition the baby was diagnosed with?
No one knows. There's been a few speculations based off of the tests she had done but I'll leave that to someone else to explain as I have no experience with NIPT tests and can't remember what was discussed.

From what little Sarah has shared it's a genetic issue that may not present physically which is why she doesn't plan to reveal what the condition is.

Of course, this is if you believe there is actually something wrong. Sarah has flip flopped on his condition, that he isn't healthy which is why she claims she was told to terminate, to he is healthy, that she's high risk to she's now low risk, that he's completely fine as he is yet her whole family have been praying his condition away. There's so many contradictions and, at the end of the day, only Sarah was present at the appointments and we only have her word for it.

Reactions: 33
I know Em is questionable as heck but it seems like she truly does have credentials as a midwife. Do you think she's said anything to Sarah about her obvious LACK of issues/ability to get pregnant immediately/doesn't have a PCOS diagnosis? I feel like being uneducated about post-delivery bleeding and declaring infertility are really different levels of egregious nonsense. I wanna know what goes through Em's head when she sees Sarah's posts and infertility hashtags. It seems from the podcast that Em does correct Sarah but Sarah just blocks it out. If Em is willing to be firm in her corrections on a PODCAST, I imagine she sticks to her guns with Sarah irl. Idk, I don't have a narc family member. I'm sure it's all very complicated.

Question: if one parent says their child can't be filmed for profit, can they enforce that on the co-parent?

Essentially on Em’s podcast, they blamed the doctor for incorrectly saying she was infertile and would need ivf and she confirmed that she wasn’t using any form of contraception hence how Fox happened and then sort of played down the PCOS diagnosis and called him Dr Wrong.
So basically she has PCOS when it suits her and has vague “PCOS like symptoms” when it doesn’t

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 62
She has PCOS whenever she has the need to sell a different product, be it powders, nut mix, skincare, supplements.

Also, do they literally only have one bed in the whole house?!!? Not even a guest bedroom? Because we all know at this point that Fox prefers Kurt over Sarah so there is absolutely no reason why Sarah can't be sleeping in another room to get the rest she says she isn't getting.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I know Em is questionable as heck but it seems like she truly does have credentials as a midwife. Do you think she's said anything to Sarah about her obvious LACK of issues/ability to get pregnant immediately/doesn't have a PCOS diagnosis? I feel like being uneducated about post-delivery bleeding and declaring infertility are really different levels of egregious nonsense. I wanna know what goes through Em's head when she sees Sarah's posts and infertility hashtags. It seems from the podcast that Em does correct Sarah but Sarah just blocks it out. If Em is willing to be firm in her corrections on a PODCAST, I imagine she sticks to her guns with Sarah irl. Idk, I don't have a narc family member. I'm sure it's all very complicated.
Both sisters have a vested interest in making Sarah happy since their income and social media/podcast are tied in with Sarah and her company. So I doubt she’ll be getting any pushback from them. They’ll just say what she wants to hear to keep the peace, even if they don’t always agree .

Reactions: 29
She also said on the podcast that it took her “a year and a half” to get her period back, which is juuuust not true. I remember this because this was one of my first encounters with ~Sezzy time~ where I was like… wait. What? Am I the only one noticing it just doesn’t add up?

she lost her period coming up to the release of her first ebook (released May of that year. The launch vlog on YouTube is from the beginning of June). She got it back on their Christmas holidays. So like… 8-9 months max? Which don’t get me wrong is a long time still but definitely not a year and a half (at the time she claimed it was “a year”).

Idk all these little lies of her irk me sooo much and I’m just so confused that no one in her personal life calls her out on this??? Surely they can’t be that blind??

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Anyone seen the latest Tiktok? FFS woman...get a grip!
I’m curious about how she decides what becomes a tiktok and what is an insta story. Nothing about this scream tiktok material to me. Just seems like more of her boring insta stories on a different platform

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.