Sarahs Day #48 Australia floods? What about my mucus plug? Ukraine? What about my fake pelvic pain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just thinking, I wonder if *part* of the reason Sarah never addresses anything problematic she’s done is because she’s worried if she draws attention to it, people will look into it and tattle will come up and lead them down a rabbit hole of everything she’s done

Example: addressing the ED book, if she did, some people might of missed it and will go search up “Sarahs day EBOOK controversy ED promoting” and all our tattle related posts will come up recommended and expose all of her other tit behaviour / being more attention to this page

I know it’s not the reason she ignores/deletes/blocks anything but I like to think it adds a little bit of extra stress to these situations for Sarah. And if not… Sarah, when your doing your daily read of this thread, I hope you read this and now think about this happening every time you do something stupid 😘

Reactions: 39
I think she’s probably due a day off Insta stories tomorrow, so she can log on later that evening and tell all her devoting stans to stop bugging her about labour 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sarahs Day #49 Ham Belly mystery is almost done Nuuborn baby will not be much fun and l have a feeling Kurt's gonna run

I miss Nodi too, she always liked EVERY SINGLE SOLITARY COMMENT! That's how I noticed she left.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
when Sarah was pregnant with Focks the Doctors made recommendations to her to ensure the safe arrival of the baby and I think that Sarah feels that is why the pain of labour was so bad, that’s why this time she wants no “interference”. I think she feels this labour will be a breeze cause it’s “natural”. I bet she looks at all the other labour vlogs and see other women coping so well with their labours so that must be the only reason she couldn’t cope, due to the bad doctors. Boy, she’s in for a shock when this one finally pops off, wonder how she’ll cope with not being the best at labour on the whole intenet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I’ve just watched the Vlog - that section about how the hospital pressured her into induction. HOLY duck. Sarah you are such a cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
With her behaviour this pregnancy she’s shot herself in the foot before labour has even began.

If it’s even possible she’s been talking up and amping up her birth plan even more than with Fox - stressing home labour, no interventions (or even proper check ups, apparently).

I know she’s trying to force a situation where she’s got no choice but to go pain relief free, because she sees that as the prize, not a healthy baby. But if anything, if even the smallest thing, goes haywire, at best that’s not a good look for her (like talking a big game about pain but having no to little pain tolerance); but at worst it could be a tragic situation for baby.

Obviously I don’t wish that on Sarah or anyone. But with her sister also apparently supporting this, there’s a lot of people’s credibility on the line if her labour is anything less than a beige dream. That’s high stakes, and tbh, expectations that she’s imposed on herself that are, per usual, far too high. I’m sure she’ll find someone else to blame when nothing goes to plan. Sarah’s the victim, remember. Not the poor child she never mentions inside her.

Reactions: 26
„Daddys a bit stressed with work today“ nah Sarah I think he really just flees to the office to get away from „ SoOoOo LoOoOoW“ echoing through his house every 5 seconds lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Sarah’s Day #49 Hambelly’s nearly done cooking, Sezzy’s still sooking, where’s Kurt? (We’re looking!)

Seriously if my own family and the families I know are anything to go off, MTK will end up being the louder, wild, and more “crahyzee” kid like most second children, and Focks will be the calmer of the two. How cut will Sarah be knowing that her children don’t fit into the perfect little personalities she picked out for them!!?

Reactions: 58
I’m having that blood glucose test thing for gestational diabetes right now and was just thinking…

Would sezzy have done one of these!? Would she have consumed all of that evil glucose? Would she have brought her own drink?! Would she have brought along her own sunee brand activated-bamboo needles and bandaids!?!

So many possibilities…

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Lorna Jane leggings. I think you’re all onto something with the WFX thing. She always wears her one active wear.
This is her way of sending WF a message… “Let me make more lines or I’m jumping ship”

P.s I love Lorna Jane so this bish better not collab with them or something, or I’ll have to chuck hundreds of dollars worth of their active wear

Reactions: 21
I watched parts of her birth vlog as well and oh man when she clings onto Kurt and kind of whimpers „noooo“ she seemed like a little girl who is scared of any pain or discomfort.

It’s normal to make all sorts of noises of course but she seemed really scared of the pain and resisting it, tensing her whole body.

Like it’s been mentioned here, birth is a mental thing and if you approach this with fear your body responds differently.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m having that blood glucose test thing for gestational diabetes right now and was just thinking…

Would sezzy have done one of these!? Would she have consumed all of that evil glucose? Would she have brought her own drink?! Would she have brought along her own sunee brand activated-bamboo needles and bandaids!?!

So many possibilities…
It’s her second pregnancy so if she didn’t have GD last time and isn’t at risk this time around they probably wouldn’t bother. I only ever had one test during my first pregnancy and none in my subsequent pregnancies so it’s very possible she wouldn’t need to and that’s fine. Not to WK sorry just fact checking 😂

Reactions: 4
It’s her second pregnancy so if she didn’t have GD last time and isn’t at risk this time around they probably wouldn’t bother. I only ever had one test during my first pregnancy and none in my subsequent pregnancies so it’s very possible she wouldn’t need to and that’s fine. Not to WK sorry just fact checking 😂
I didn’t have GD with my first baby but still got tested with my 2nd and ended up having it!!

Reactions: 17
God she’s such an idiot. I mean sure I don’t agree with messaging random people off the internet but at the same time, replying and saying that’s not true that babies are safest out at 39 weeks when all the statistics point to otherwise is just idiocy and spreading more misinformation. The least stillbirths happen at 39 weeks and your risk gets higher with each day you go over 39. It’s a broad sweeping statistic but true nonetheless. Disagree with the message telling you what to do, sure. But don’t spread misinformation for the fun of it. And who needs to see you in your undies AGAIN?! No one.

Reactions: 29
I didn’t have GD with my first baby but still got tested with my 2nd and ended up having it!!
Yeah I’m on my second pregnancy too! And didn’t have it last time. Hope I don’t have it this time 😂

Reactions: 2
Maybe it’s where you go to hospital? Literally everyone I know who went to the hospital near us (western Sydney) had a GTTfor every pregnancy. If they thought you were higher risk you would have two tests, one at about 20 weeks, one at 28. Only two of them had signs/previous concerns, out of about 15 women/37 pregnancies.

Reactions: 8
With her behaviour this pregnancy she’s shot herself in the foot before labour has even began.

If it’s even possible she’s been talking up and amping up her birth plan even more than with Fox - stressing home labour, no interventions (or even proper check ups, apparently).

I know she’s trying to force a situation where she’s got no choice but to go pain relief free, because she sees that as the prize, not a healthy baby. But if anything, if even the smallest thing, goes haywire, at best that’s not a good look for her (like talking a big game about pain but having no to little pain tolerance); but at worst it could be a tragic situation for baby.

Obviously I don’t wish that on Sarah or anyone. But with her sister also apparently supporting this, there’s a lot of people’s credibility on the line if her labour is anything less than a beige dream. That’s high stakes, and tbh, expectations that she’s imposed on herself that are, per usual, far too high. I’m sure she’ll find someone else to blame when nothing goes to plan. Sarah’s the victim, remember. Not the poor child she never mentions inside her.
I thought this also, then remembered she has said she is not going to vlog in the hospital because Kurt will be busy helping her rather than filming. So I think if she does get an epidural (nothing wrong with it) she will keep it quiet and not admit it to save face

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Unrelated but I would love to see Sarah’s reaction if someone asked her point blank to her face why she gets Botox and fillers if she’s so anti medicine and pro ✨nATcHurAhllll✨ everything.

Injecting something into your skin is a lot more significant than consuming some paracetamol or table sugar 🤷‍♀️

Her reaction would probably be something along the lines of “I eat salt and vinegar chips when I’m pregnant preggy so that’s not true”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.