Sarahs Day #48 Australia floods? What about my mucus plug? Ukraine? What about my fake pelvic pain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the mere age of 3, Fox has such self awareness that he can "listen to his body" when it comes to food/eating 🙄😂. More proof that she is pushing her disordered mindset around food on her child. Listening to her talk it is so obvious as to why she doesn't have any close friends. She is insufferable.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
EF226C59-0E55-4873-8446-F2991C06A1D5.jpeg

🤔 could this be? I don’t see ever any good recipes on the app, most of them are definitely already existing dishes that she then changes to gluten and dairy free or her own weird mushy or very dry concoctions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Exactly what I thought! After losing our daughter at 39+6 I worked with the bereavement team in our hospital and bereavement midwife, and obviously been in contact with loads of parents in our situation.... It is proven that it is riskier and riskier when you pass 39wks. Hence why for our 2nd pregnancy I was not allowed to pass 37-38wks (same for all others in my group who lost their baby after 38wks). Oh and I was low risk for my 1st too.

Yes I dont think it is helpful to message this to a heavily pregnant mum, BUT she needs to stop with her "know it all" attitude. Even her sister, who is a midwife, often have to correct her on other pregnancy subject, and she still doesn't listen... Statistics are statistics, yep they are crap and we dont want to hear/think about it, especially whilst pregnant, but she needs to stop thinking she knows everything about pregnancies 🙄.

God she’s such an idiot. I mean sure I don’t agree with messaging random people off the internet but at the same time, replying and saying that’s not true that babies are safest out at 39 weeks when all the statistics point to otherwise is just idiocy and spreading more misinformation. The least stillbirths happen at 39 weeks and your risk gets higher with each day you go over 39. It’s a broad sweeping statistic but true nonetheless. Disagree with the message telling you what to do, sure. But don’t spread misinformation for the fun of it. And who needs to see you in your undies AGAIN?! No one.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
It’s her second pregnancy so if she didn’t have GD last time and isn’t at risk this time around they probably wouldn’t bother. I only ever had one test during my first pregnancy and none in my subsequent pregnancies so it’s very possible she wouldn’t need to and that’s fine. Not to WK sorry just fact checking 😂
That’s really odd. Usually the only time GD testing is not done is if the mother refuses it.
Sarah never mentioned being tested during her first pregnancy, I wouldn’t be surprised if she refused.
you don’t need to be ‘at risk’ to get it either. I didn’t have any risk factors and still got it.
And not having it during the first pregnancy doesn’t mean you won’t ever get it. Every pregnancy is different.

Reactions: 18
I’ve never had it with either of my pregnancies because my blood tests and urine samples have always been fine.

Beth and Brenton are round at the Tilse household so clearly not that bothered about what Sarah did! ashe gets away with everything.

That’s really odd. Usually the only time GD testing is not done is if the mother refuses it.
Sarah never mentioned being tested during her first pregnancy, I wouldn’t be surprised if she refused.
you don’t need to be ‘at risk’ to get it either. I didn’t have any risk factors and still got it.
And not having it during the first pregnancy doesn’t mean you won’t ever get it. Every pregnancy is different.

Reactions: 9
Absolutely every pregnancy is different and they usually do test for every pregnancy unless the mother refuses which she can. I had the GTT with my first pregnancy but with my second they said I would only have it if my fasting glucose levels were high since I’m low risk. I do believe this is new because of Covid they don’t want people spending unnecessary amounts of time at the hospital.

Reactions: 6
At the mere age of 3, Fox has such self awareness that he can "listen to his body" when it comes to food/eating 🙄😂. More proof that she is pushing her disordered mindset around food on her child. Listening to her talk it is so obvious as to why she doesn't have any close friends. She is insufferable.
This is true for every.single.freaking.child that is born. They are all born with this ability. It’s why newborns sometimes have four hours between feeds and other times they have 6 feeds in an hour. Fox is not special in that regard at all but the fact she highlights it shows how disordered she is.

Reactions: 31
Absolutely every pregnancy is different and they usually do test for every pregnancy unless the mother refuses which she can. I had the GTT with my first pregnancy but with my second they said I would only have it if my fasting glucose levels were high since I’m low risk. I do believe this is new because of Covid they don’t want people spending unnecessary amounts of time at the hospital.
I can't help but feel I've kicked off gestational-diabetes-gate and for that I am sorry 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
„Daddys a bit stressed with work today“ nah Sarah I think he really just flees to the office to get away from „ SoOoOo LoOoOoW“ echoing through his house every 5 seconds lol.
I think he just wants to escape "being forced" to have sex with her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I just watched her birth vlog from Fox. Big bad doctors trying to save her babies life in stead of letting her carry on at home. Fuckin awful of those doctors. Western medicine has nothing on the Sez and her Google medical degree.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Did you guys watch the healthcodes Insta story - Kurt is giving her flowers on her due date and calls says “hi fat girl” or am I not hearing this right.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Ugh, they’re bringing their not even one week old baby to be around a sick toddler 🙃
What the actual duck. What is wrong with these people? How bleeping selfish and stupid to put a newborn at risk. Her and Kurt have no regard for anyone but themselves, absolutely horrible people.

Reactions: 42
It
It’s her second pregnancy so if she didn’t have GD last time and isn’t at risk this time around they probably wouldn’t bother. I only ever had one test during my first pregnancy and none in my subsequent pregnancies so it’s very possible she wouldn’t need to and that’s fine. Not to WK sorry just fact checking 😂
Its common to do it in all pregnancies actually.

Reactions: 10
What the actual duck. What is wrong with these people? How bleeping selfish and stupid to put a newborn at risk. Her and Kurt have no regard for anyone but themselves, absolutely horrible people.
Hey I thought the exact same but Fox appears to be in different clothing on lounge watching TV versus seeing the baby footage, so It actually was yesterday. See pics. Same camo shirt as yesterday arvo vs today a cream shirt today.
Brenton is just late to post.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
1646880393819.jpeg

The way Focks ran and then threw his arms around Brenton’s leg… do we ever see him be this affectionate to Sez?! I don’t think so

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.