Sarahs Day #48 Australia floods? What about my mucus plug? Ukraine? What about my fake pelvic pain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought this also, then remembered she has said she is not going to vlog in the hospital because Kurt will be busy helping her rather than filming. So I think if she does get an epidural (nothing wrong with it) she will keep it quiet and not admit it to save face
I was thinking this last night! When she no doubt ends up needing to get another epidural she won’t tell anyone! I’m truly not sure why she’s so obsessed. I loved both my epidurals and why should there be any shame in them?! Especially when she clearly can’t handle the pain without it!(like me)

I have always found it so disgusting when parents exploit their kids for money on social media. We don’t yet have any statistics or data about the profound negative affect it will have on these kids in the future. Having their privacy violated by the people who are supposed to protect them. If Sarah is all about natural tit I wonder why she hasn’t stopped to think about the fact that it is so un natural to plaster private and intimate parts of your kids lives online with no thought about what they will think of that (and you) as they grow up.
You’re a tit parent and a tit person Sarah and one day it’s going to come back to bite you. Hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So is Fox going to get COVID tested?! If he is positive, and if Sez ends up also catching it, that will dramatically change her birth experience

Reactions: 32
How haggard does she look? Wow, eat a proper meal Sarah. Also, she is going to end up with no hair to scrape back soon.

So is Fox going to get COVID tested?! If he is positive, and if Sez ends up also catching it, that will dramatically change her birth experience
Thats what I thought too. Why doesn’t her smol brain think, oh maybe he has covid? We’d better all get tested. And tested properly, not the half hearted way she tests herself.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Guys Fox does not have Covid. Don't you remember how much and how hard they've been praying? Nevermind he's a literal toddler who doesn't understand basic hygiene and if he is sick there's a very real possibility it IS Covid....... they've been praying. Relax.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Ugh, they’re bringing their not even one week old baby to be around a sick toddler 🙃
bleeping hell 🤦‍♀️

What the actual duck. What is wrong with these people? How bleeping selfish and stupid to put a newborn at risk. Her and Kurt have no regard for anyone but themselves, absolutely horrible people.
Yeah but neither do Brenton and his wife! They’re choosing to take the baby there! They watch her stories they know he’s sick!

Good, I hope they all get Covid 🤞🏼 Oh and gastro 😆
Not the kids cos we know Sarah won’t seek medical help or give Panadol etc unless he’s already critical so hopefully Fox and the visiting baby are fine. The adults however all deserve explosive diarrhoea.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It looks like Sunnee is being phased out. Stans cant subscribe for any longer then 3 months.
1646885190582.png

Wow this app has been quite the flop. Sarah thought it was a genius method to continuously suck on the stans bank accounts. Unfortunately the flavored ice and cum custard coated deserts dont seem to have been worth their while.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
Sarah just seems to resent Fox in every single interaction they have. Your toddler’s sick you mole, get off your phone, stop complaining about YOUR problems and be a fricken parent.

And on the very real possibility that Fox has Covid and spreads it to his parents Sezzy’s dream birth is out the window. Not that she’d even get him tested just in case, the idiot could literally bring it into a maternity hospital because Dr Sez knows best.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Hey I thought the exact same but Fox appears to be in different clothing on lounge watching TV versus seeing the baby footage, so It actually was yesterday. See pics. Same camo shirt as yesterday arvo vs today a cream shirt today.
Brenton is just late to post.
Ah yep I see, I thought the cream shirt was a blanket for some reason 😅

Did you guys watch the healthcodes Insta story - Kurt is giving her flowers on her due date and calls says “hi fat girl” or am I not hearing this right.
I heard ‘Hi fat girl’ and after she realises the flowers are from him I swear it sounds like she starts to say ‘because I’m so big’ but changes to saying it’s her due date.

Reactions: 8
I love how she has spent weeks preparing to go into layybaah early and here she is, at her due date.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
How haggard does she look? Wow, eat a proper meal Sarah. Also, she is going to end up with no hair to scrape back soon.

Thats what I thought too. Why doesn’t her smol brain think, oh maybe he has covid? We’d better all get tested. And tested properly, not the half hearted way she tests herself.
Took screenshots as well! There is no way you can look at those stories and think she hasn't had buccal fat removal. Combine that with under eating and you get the the full Bella Swan effect

TW, ED.
Ok, holy tit. Does she look 💀💀 sick or has she highlighted her cheekbones with black make up!
She needs to be admitted
Exactly!

Reactions: 16
And on the very real possibility that Fox has Covid and spreads it to his parents Sezzy’s dream birth is out the window. Not that she’d even get him tested just in case, the idiot could literally bring it into a maternity hospital because Dr Sez knows best.
The scary thing is she 1) wouldn’t test him and 2) when she goes to the hospital, if they asked if she’s been around anyone with symptoms, she would never admit that she has, so could easily go in and put everyone there at risk

• Angry
Reactions: 35
OH MY GOD!! I have not caught up today so I’m sorry if this has been mentioned (most likely has), but just looking at stories and it looks like Brenton has taken their BRAND NEW baby over to meet Focks who apparently has a cough. Extremely irresponsible from all sides, this tit makes me SO mad.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
On the topic of Brenton I find it funny that Beth did a dedicated post to him when Luca was born thanking him for being a good partner blah blah blah… Meanwhile Brenton who sat on his ass filming videos for his good gun, made no post for Beth who literally birthded a human who she carried around for 9 months… yet has made multiple posts using his baby as a prop for “funny” videos…

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
OH MY GOD!! I have not caught up today so I’m sorry if this has been mentioned (most likely has), but just looking at stories and it looks like Brenton has taken their BRAND NEW baby over to meet Focks who apparently has a cough. Extremely irresponsible from all sides, this tit makes me SO mad.
Not to mention that none of them would be up to date with their whooping cough vaccination or any vaccinations for that matter.

Irresponsible parents attract each other it seems.

Reactions: 29
Can this deranged girl not go a story without flashing her ham belly? The way she pulls up her shirt every single time is SOOOOOO concerning

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.