Sarahs Day #48 Australia floods? What about my mucus plug? Ukraine? What about my fake pelvic pain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came on here to say the same thing.. I can’t be bothered going back and rewatching her videos but from memory Fox was too small and no longer growing so the medical advice was to get him out asap in case he was distressed in there? That was medical advice!!! I hate how she paints the Drs in this horrible light. The same situation could be happening with her baby RN and she wouldn’t know because she’s flying under the radar. Ohhhh so ‘empowered’ now .. more like putting your baby in danger.

I remember her saying that her motherly instincts are telling her that he is ok lol despite what the Drs were saying 🤦🏼‍♀️
not defending her at all but I did watch her birth vlog recently (just before I had my second baby) and I remember her saying on the Friday they wanted to induce her due to him being small/not having many reserves if he went into stress so she asked if she could wait until his due date (the Monday) to be induced. And spent the weekend doing s+s, spicy curry etc to progress labour. One thing that did annoy me was her being mad that they wanted her to come in to be monitored, like I fully understand wanting to labour for as long as you can where you are the most comfortable but given the concern over his lack of reserves it made sense for them to want to monitor him. Even E

I hope ‘flying under the radar’ was poor wording and she just means that nothing has been found that could indicate her requiring an induction this time. Since she did have an appointment at 38wks and would be due for another this week sometime.

I did notice she used to comment that bub was moving and kicking and as she’s gotten closer to the due date she hasn’t said as much - my theory is that it’s because the reality of this nuuborn is kicking in, as well as his condition (most likely an intellectual disability as that’s what the NIPT tests for) and she’s feeling ill prepared for having a child with extra needs leading her to feeling detached during this pregnancy. This is just a theory though. Especially with friends and family having children without a condition (Katie + Kyle, Beth + Brenton).

I truly hope this humbles her and she does what’s best for her mental health and her children. I’m sure she can be a decent mother if she just let go of this persona, ego and just focuses on her kids. Maybe not but I hope so for their sake.

Reactions: 22
'I don't really have any updates for you...' 73 stories later....

Also side note: my partner now can't stand her either despite only knowing a few things here and there I have told him over the last 2 years or so and now since I have found these threads I tell him more and he hears her stories sometimes... he even asked if he could join the thread and he doesn't even watch her stuff hahaha

Edit: disgusting how quickly she skipped over what the WF sale was for and had nothing to say about it apart from misspelling the actual foundation (criss instead of *Cross as part of Red Cross..) and continued to go on to talk about her self and her collection you can get..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Her using the phrase “flying under the radar” is just her way of demonising the doctors.
As if they’re waiting to pounce and hook her up to be induced. She’s ridiculous.

Reactions: 29
Honestly this, it actually gives me a really sick feeling. Every other pregnant person I've vaguely followed on social media constantly updates on movement or shows videos etc. I have not heard a PEEP about how he is moving around or kicking alot etc. for a very long time, possibly not even in the 2 months or so.

I have quite a dreaded feeling, like perhaps there is something not 100% right with baby and instead of getting it checked out she is just pretending everything is fine and that's why she's so desparate to give birth, the longer she waits the more anxious about it she gets. I wouldn't wish a stillborn on anyone but its really giving me such an awful feeling that she literally never talks about baby. The last person I followed throughout pregnancy was Loeppkeys Life and even though she shares some similarities with Scuz (Christian, beige, kinda holistic/natural), the difference in her demeanor and approach compared to Scuzzy was truly night and day. Her birth story for her most recent child was truly quite tragic (urgent unplanned c section, baby would've died if not for intervention) and had me in tears and I think babies and pregnancy/delivery are gross lol not for me and generally don't *super enjoy* seeing/hearing about it.

Comparing her to a lot of other influencers that document their pregnancy its clear that something is wrong here, and plenty of influencers are self obsessed. Its easy to chalk it up to Sarah's personality but actually I think its much, much worse than that. Its apparent at this stage that she has some serious issues, only being amplified even more by the fact that she's going absolutely manic publicly instead of trying to work through it off camera.
I agree. I also think while she seems to be obsessive with her bump I also get a feeling it’s overcompensation. Not that I like armchair diagnosis but I honestly am starting to feel how detached she is from this pregnancy, like the obsession with the bump and constantly showing and touching it but not in a maternal way? I would not be surprised if PPD plays a role in her life from this second child, she also seems so detached from 🦊 on her stories when they interact. Also the like she’s playing this role of motherhood but it didn’t live up to her expectations? I dunno, I just think she seems detached from what she’s saying about her pregnancy and what she is actually presenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
oh my bleeping god she did not just say “forcing kurt to have sex with her” sarah what the duck, u have impressionable teenagers watching you, do not ever joke about forcing someone to have sex. ever heard of CONSENT?!
People on the Sarah’s day reddit have posted about this and think it’s funny 🤮

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
It might just be me, but it didn’t sound like she was putting on her fake voice/persona in the stories when she was in bed this morning. Granted it could be because she was just waking up. But she sounded a lot like she used to when she first started out.
omg i thought that !!

Reactions: 5
People on the Sarah’s day reddit have posted about this and think it’s funny 🤮
I saw that and was disgusted by it too. So many fans just saying it's a figure of speech - even if it is, she needs to find a better way to say it. Consent is a huge thing and forcing people to have sex shouldn't be a relatable joke.

Reactions: 34
She wasn’t even induced last time?! She literally just had a few sweeps (that’s normal in the UK, however you can opt out) and they (sweeps) often don’t even do anything. I swear they said let’s induce you today and she said “give me the weekend to go naturally”, and she did. You can’t induce labour yourself at home lol. Everybody knows inductions (real ones in the hospital) are notoriously awful, and so she’s using that as a reason for why her labour was so terrible. But it would’ve been the same with or without those sweeps. A sweep and a shag is not the same as an induction. She just didn’t deal with the pain well and that’s FINE

Last edited:
Reactions: 38
What a way for her to be a #BoSsBaBe on International Women’s Day 🤦🏼‍♀️
After all, nothing says modern female empowerment like raping your spouse. Nice Sarah. Real nice.
I wonder if Scuzzy ever thought to y'know, help herself in that moment... nah, there's definitely something special about a real penis that makes labour happen 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is it just me, or do these carrots remind you of The Sez, right down to the extended leg and flexed foot? 😂
BE45EAC9-AC98-4008-A17B-93FD9E0AB928.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Also wow she sure does have a low pain tolerance…like someone else said I think she demonises doctors cause she can’t admit she’s got low pain tolerance.

Reactions: 23
I wonder if Scuzzy ever thought to y'know, help herself in that moment... nah, there's definitely something special about a real penis that makes labour happen 🥴
It's actually the prostaglandins in semen that is thought to induce labour..so yeah, she kinda needed the D.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
It's actually the prostaglandins in semen that is thought to induce labour..so yeah, she kinda needed the D.
Okay that's pretty interesting ngl. But I mean still, producing swimmers after a few rounds? I kinda doubt it 😂 Plus from what I've read it seems a variety of factors are thought to induce labour, including orgasm.

Reactions: 8
On the whole sex thing:
As was said above, even if she’s JoKinG about forcing Kurt to do her 🤮

1) Not something to joke about

2) Easy to say any number of other words than ‘forced’

3) Why would you have to convince (much less force) your partner to be intimate if you’re in such a ✨healthy marriage✨🤔

4) Do we really think it’s mere concidence that after it was just discussed here in the last thread that Sarah’s marriage is flailing, she and Kurt have zero chemistry, and basically only have sex to procreate, or have blue moon gluten free vanilla sex to traumatise Fox…now suddenly there’s a podcast desperately trying to defend their sibling marriage, and she’s forcing Kurt to have sex ‘like 5 times’? We see you Sarah, you frigid witch.

5) How quick is Kurt if he was forced to do it 5 times in as many hours?😂⏱

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.