Sarahs Day #48 Australia floods? What about my mucus plug? Ukraine? What about my fake pelvic pain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s early but…

Sarah’s Day #49 Avoids addressing ED book, Ukraine or floods, but announces Beth’s birth before she could

• Heart
Reactions: 78
It should be deleted, this is a woman who just gave birth and really doesn't need the drama. I know we hate Sarah but let's keep it on her page. I'm sure Beth is very tired and wants to enjoy this time
I think it might have been general stans. I saw one that just said congratulations which was deleted.

This is one of the most despicable things Sarah has done. This is how she treats people actually in her life. Announced a "close friends" first baby arrival, what an absolute cow.

I hope Kurt had a right go at her and Beth and Brenton throw her slop lasagne into her face.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Yeah, its the dodgiest edit ever. She just cut -aby. Each time she goes on it's goes on along the lines of "My friend who just had a ba-..."

I just recorded it incase she takes it down.
Yeah it is dodgy. She is a terrible so called friend.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Will it be telling if beth and brenton have had a word with them if Sarah and Kurt don't comment or congratulate on their posts?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Is Brenton’s caption a dig at Sarah? Rightfully so if it is is. What a bleep of a ‘friend’ she is
I feel like it probably was. We all know Sarah would be so devo at the thought of Beth snapping back before her.
beth will be posting her abs on Monday and poor Sezzy will still have her ham belly.
at this point she’ll be thinking of any excuse to be induced.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Sarah has outdone herself on this one. She’s so selfish, it makes me feel sick. Imagine having a ‘friend’ like that. I hope Beth’s birth was Sarah’s dream birth!!
Honestly, I’m sure Beth and Brenton are just happy to have a healthy baby that was delivered safely but they deserve that revenge! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Im thinking that Sarah didn’t like how long it was taking for them to announce the birth. She probably wanted them to say it, get their congrats then all eyes back on Sarah in time for her birth.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Can we also just talk about how both her and Kurt have said on multiple occasions that Byron Bay is their favourite place in the world and that they even got married there but neither of them have even mentioned the flooding there on their stories?! Let alone shared places to donate. They should be so ashamed on themselves seriously.

Also to add: she is talking about how housework is her exercise but she literally had a cleaner a couple of days ago?
Sarah, not sure if you know this but there is more to houseswork than doing the laundry.
I swear it is the only housework she does as it’s the only thing she gives as example of when she talks about it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Beth was due on 18 March so had him 2 weeks early. This would be absolutely tearing Sarah up inside!

10C34634-EC0C-444C-9E95-D03D8E72F613.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Similar to those above:

Sarahs Day #49: Can't make mention of Ukrain, Floods or her ED book 3. But can spill the news of Beth's new Baby.

Reactions: 25
Wow 😂 Sarah does NOT look genuinely happy cooking that meal she looks manic. She could have just said I’m cooking lasagna not spoiling it for Beth ☹ That was such a nasty thing to do. Straight from the narcissist playbook I feel sorry for Beth
I thought Beth was like 37weeks ?

• Sad
Wow 😂 Sarah does NOT look genuinely happy cooking that meal she looks manic. She could have just said I’m cooking lasagna not spoiling it for Beth ☹ That was such a nasty thing to do. Straight from the narcissist playbook I feel sorry for Beth
I thought Beth was like 37weeks ?
38 weeks! :)

Reactions: 4
Are we at all surprised that Sarah had to make it about her?!?

And I also agree that Brent was being passive aggressive in his comment because he knew it would drive Sezzy insane to think of Beth having such an easy time.
Sorry but not a friendship I am jealous off!

• Heart
Are we at all surprised that Sarah had to make it about her?!?

And I also agree that Brent was being passive aggressive in his comment because he knew it would drive Sezzy insane to think of Beth having such an easy time.
Sorry but not a friendship I am jealous off!
She’d be spewing that Beth can start her project comeback now while Sarah still has her ham belly. And that story about how she was sure she was in labour last night. The same day that Beth gave birth. She is beaide herself with jealousy. I hate competitive friends. They’re the worst.
she would have been laying in bed willing her labour to start. Listen to your body sez.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Lol I can’t stand Brenton (the caption of his sons birth exhibit a) so this is like the first bad thing Sarah has done that I am absolutely loving.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry but what the duck is this caption
See I read that as a dig at Sarah - he’s being a smart arse/sarcastic , he means that labour was obviously a breeze n Beth n Bub r completely fine, like she feels great and it was no big deal .

Beth was due on 18 March so had him 2 weeks early. This would be absolutely tearing Sarah up inside!

View attachment 1103772
For sure 😂 and you can still go to 42 weeks so…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Is it just me or did beths baby announcement seem very whatever. It just seemed like it was a sad announcement and honestly it wouldn’t surprise me if she wasn’t excited to announce because Sarah took that away from her 😠
I honestly hope this is a big learning lesson for Sarah

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
She’d be spewing that Beth can start her project comeback now while Sarah still has her ham belly. And that story about how she was sure she was in labour last night. The same day that Beth gave birth. She is beaide herself with jealousy. I hate competitive friends. They’re the worst.
she would have been laying in bed willing her labour to start. Listen to your body sez.
The sez has admitted numerous times that she is a competitive person

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.