Sarahs Day #48 Australia floods? What about my mucus plug? Ukraine? What about my fake pelvic pain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she did that to her! That was a calculated move from sarah. She is very savvy with her Instagram. She 100% knew what she was doing announcing it like that. She knew her followers would figure out it was Beth. Sarah has to make everything about herself
Maybe she wanted to say something first so we could all see how ‘chill’ and ‘unbothered’ she is about Beth giving birth before her… and how ‘generously’ she was cooking for her. Like she had to give it her ‘blessing’ in a way?

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Beth might not have had a chance to tell all her family and friends yet!! I made sure I called all my overseas family before announcing it on social media but it takes time to get on to everyone especially when you’ve just given birth . Most people I know take a few days to announce new babies publicly ! And Sarah being the self centred person she is rushed them into it . I actually can’t believe her callousness .

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Sarahs day: Yup, still a calculating, conniving c*nt

Probably can’t have that as a thread title but my god that woman never fails to amaze me… with how pathetically low she can get. People on here were speculating Beth had given birth and how Sarah must be so salty but none of us were prepared for that… I feel like Sarah is crazier than a home and away character throwing a spanner in the plot… this chick is seriously unhinged

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Sarah’s Day #49: Can’t stand the limelight not being on her, announcing Beth’s given birth is a new low for sure

Reactions: 26
I seriously hope Beth and Brenton cut Sarah off after that. Sarah’s narcissistic insanities are ruining every thing she has and I hope that continues till she actually realises what she’s doing. I just hope nobody else gets hurt in the process.
Congrats to B & B though, what a gorgeous little bubba they have <3

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I seriously hope Beth and Brenton cut Sarah off after that. Sarah’s narcissistic insanities are ruining every thing she has and I hope that continues till she actually realises what she’s doing. I just hope nobody else gets hurt in the process.
Congrats to B & B though, what a gorgeous little bubba they have <3
I wonder if they were bothered by it... the stories are still up. You'd think if they told Sarah off she'd take them down.

Reactions: 9
I wonder if they were bothered by it... the stories are still up. You'd think if they told Sarah off she'd take them down.
I just feel like it was to late to take them down. Also taking them down would mean she did something wrong, sez is never wrong she’s a good Christian girl who is only trying to help

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I just feel like it was to late to take them down. Also taking them down would mean she did something wrong, sez is never wrong she’s a good Christian girl who is only trying to help
she’ll likely take them down in a few more hours and hope that people think they timed out overnight.

I don’t follow Beth and only know of Brenton thru following the sez, so can’t comment on them as people, but honestly they’re probably quite unbothered and just rolled their eyes about Sarah and her antics, they likely toldfamily andclose friends first, then other friends second, and kurtle and sez fall into the latter or less. They’re likely just enjoying the newborn glow and having a lovely time while Sarah enemas raspberry leaf tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
There were words exchanged at the very least - be they between some combination of Sarah, Kurt, Beth, or Brenton - she wouldn’t have passively aggressively mean girl edited the story to take out the ‘aby’ out of ‘baby’ otherwise. As if it’s not still 100% discernible able that she’s saying ‘my friend who just had a baby’.

Plus, just the the ED book - which NO ONE HAS FORGOTTEN ABOUT SARAH - too many people have commented on it for it not to stir up backlash if she deleted it without addressing. So instead she’ll just victimise herself to distract. Just wait. Bet her CoNtRACtIons are Sooooopahhhhhh bad tomorrow guuuuyyys and she’ll think she’s in layyyybuhhhh!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I reckon kurts starting to see her true colours. He liked beths birth announcement I feel like he would be so embarrassed now that Sarah did that to Beth and brenton
It’s still coming up on my Insta
I've checked likes on the post on both her accounts, no likes from Kurt. Must've been removed. Great moves Sarah, keep it up - not only made Kurt unlike but also doesn't even bother to like the posts herself after being sooooo happy for her friend who just gave birth 🥰🥰🥰🥰

• Wow
Reactions: 18
KARMA.

FOCKS DID A PEE PEE ON HER 10K JARDAN SOFA.

Dear God, you are a joker if there ever was one! Bless you LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 69
KARMA.

FOCKS DID A PEE PEE ON HER 10K JARDAN SOFA.

Dear God, you are a joker if there ever was one! Bless you LOL
But- but- but- He’s TiOlEt TrAiNeD!

Love it for Sarah that the singular time Fox is not wearing a nappy he (literally) takes a piss on her attempts to flaunt wealth 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Our sezzy girls has hit a very low point, she’s just climbing on mirrors trying to stay relevant but nothing she does is actually interesting or nice and today she just hit the bottom.
I don’t particularly enjoy Brenton’s humor or him as a person and I don’t know much about Beth but I had a little look at her profile and they genuinely seem a lovely couple, happy and having fun together. I also think Beth looks very pretty and healthy and that must kill our poor princess who’s looking worse each day,nevermind couple life which doesn’t exist for her and Kurt ( I know how hard it could be, I have 2 tOdDlErS and guess what Sarah I’m not special since I look after them all day by myself because my partner has to actually work) but we stil manage to have fun and have a good laugh and the end of the day.
She’s pathetic and she’s built herself a life around lies,narcissism and $$. Hope she feels lonely every day because who want someone like that in their lives?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Sorry but what the duck is this caption
Brenton is feral, but this honestly read like a joke to me. He didn’t say Beth needed to hit the gym or anything. More so commenting on how well she endured the birth. I wouldn’t be shocked if it was a swipe at mom influencers who DO immediately jump on the fitness bandwagon, though.

Reactions: 32
Love how she announced the birth on her stories as well. Beth will be too wrapped up in the baby to come online and sit through Sarah's boring stories. So, Sarah thinks she can get away with it too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.