Sarahs Day #48 Australia floods? What about my mucus plug? Ukraine? What about my fake pelvic pain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And they’ll be away until the 14th.
wonder if they’ll drive back when she’s in labour?

I imagine they might, unless her sisters look after fox and the house while they are in hospital.
I don’t ever see them asking Kurt’s family. I don’t think they really see or speak to them…
She avoided the question in her bath tub Q&A a week or so ago

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Do you think Sarah is currently crying after coping an earful from Kurt? She probably had a tantrum and threw the lasagne at him whilst screaming I HATE YOU. I mean, we gotta wonder where Focks learns these things right?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
so her apartment sold for $2million. According to realestate.com.au she bought it for $1.65million. She would have paid $75k stamp duty, then if you minus the $100k renovation she would have done plus interest on the loan etc, she’d be lucky to have pocketed $200k from it.
100k renovation on the flat? What for?

Reactions: 7
Do you think Sarah is currently crying after coping an earful from Kurt? She probably had a tantrum and threw threw lasagne at him whilst screaming I HATE YOU. I mean, we gotta wonder where Focks learns these things right?
I reckon kurts starting to see her true colours. He liked beths birth announcement I feel like he would be so embarrassed now that Sarah did that to Beth and brenton

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Lol I can’t stand Brenton (the caption of his sons birth exhibit a) so this is like the first bad thing Sarah has done that I am absolutely loving.
I absolutely despise this man. I think he and Sarah are very similar people so they hate each other but have to put up with each other because of Durt and church

Reactions: 31
I reckon kurts starting to see her true colours. He liked beths birth announcement I feel like he would be so embarrassed now that Sarah did that to Beth and brenton
You can sense so much tension between them now!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
100k renovation on the flat? What for?
I can’t recall exactly what it looked like before but I remember she did completely new kitchen and bathroom etc and knowing Sarah who spent $4k on a fugly lounge chair for lols, wouldn’t surprise me if she easily chucked $100k at it to have the lush options and finishings. I’ll try and what what it used to look like and do a better guesstimate.

I sleep easier at night knowing she didn’t make much money out of that one 😬

Reactions: 8
are you sure ? I just looked and he didn’t show up unless Sarah went on his phone to unlike the photo

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Yes!
Brenton if you’re reading here, put up a photo tomorrow saying ‘Luca came early because he can’t wait to play with his little friend Manatee, who is due next week!’
Even though I hate this man I would be absolutely thrilled if this happened and it definitely seems like something he would do

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I can’t believe she did that to her! That was a calculated move from sarah. She is very savvy with her Instagram. She 100% knew what she was doing announcing it like that. She knew her followers would figure out it was Beth. Sarah has to make everything about herself

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
If Beth had her baby yesterday , and assuming an uncomplicated birth she goes home the next day (today), it is way too early to have people visiting as soon as you get home ? Let alone bring a lasagna ? Maybe in a week or so , let everyone settle in. Even with my 3rd baby I didn’t want anyone to visit straight away
I’m confused why Sarah has to race there? when Beth has not even been home with Bub for 24hours ? Seems really odd

• Heart
Reactions: 36
If Beth had her baby yesterday , and assuming an uncomplicated birth she goes home the next day (today), it is way too early to have people visiting as soon as you get home ? Let alone bring a lasagna ? Maybe in a week or so , let everyone settle in. Even with my 3rd baby I didn’t want anyone to visit straight away
I’m confused why Sarah has to race there? when Beth has not even been home with Bub for 24hours ? Seems really odd
Really does seem odd, she probably just wanted to know the ins and outs of her birth and how she went into labour… she isn’t one to leave the food at the door with a congratulations note

• Heart
Reactions: 27
What a horrible, disgraceful, nasty person Sarah is. We all know how awful she is but this latest move is just plain cruel.

I really do hope that this is the last straw for Beth and Brenton. Announcing the birth of their baby before they even got the chance is totally malicious. Sarah has no scruples. Imagine being so attention-thirsty from your followers, to which she said just recently “I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU GUYS, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY LABOUR!” that you stoop to an all time low.

duck you, Sarah. You had NO right.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.