Sarahs Day #48 Australia floods? What about my mucus plug? Ukraine? What about my fake pelvic pain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OH MY GOD!! I have not caught up today so I’m sorry if this has been mentioned (most likely has), but just looking at stories and it looks like Brenton has taken their BRAND NEW baby over to meet Focks who apparently has a cough. Extremely irresponsible from all sides, this tit makes me SO mad.
Especially when they are all unvaccinated

Reactions: 17
Oh look… she’s tied Fox’s hair up out of his face. Thank you for following some advice from in here…. Maybe you should follow some other bits of advice given because believe it or not we are not just “mean haters” we actually care about people and you so very clearly could not give a tit about anyone but yourself and deserve to be publicly called out until you make an actual change

• Heart
Reactions: 41
B74BF65F-5B4D-4720-A35F-9B284BA0990D.jpeg

But she is also using a filter you can see flickering in her stories and the skin has strange red blotches and smooth parts changing when she moves her head. I believe she uses some kind of sculpting filter to give her that (high cheekbones, big eyes and big lips look).

Reactions: 22
Hey Sez since you’re reading! You tied Focksy’s hair back, now test him for covid and give him some Panadol maybe🙄

Reactions: 34
I just listened to Em's podcast with Sarah...I just can't believe how uneducated Sarah is in regards to pregnancy and birth, despite her proclaiming and believing otherwise. We already know she thinks she bled after birth because of her episiotomy...crazy but true!...and now in the podcast she's talking about when she had her "fondle height" measured!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ FUNDAL, Sarah...its FUNDAL height, you bloody ignorant galah!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I just listened to Em's podcast with Sarah...I just can't believe how uneducated Sarah is in regards to pregnancy and birth, despite her proclaiming and believing otherwise. We already know she thinks she bled after birth because of her episiotomy...crazy but true!...and now in the podcast she's talking about when she had her "fondle height" measured!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ FUNDAL, Sarah...its FUNDAL height, you bloody ignorant galah!
Fondal 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 what a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This was recommended to me. I haven’t watched Tina in years and wow! She is glowing , looks the same as I remember her, is as down to earth as ever, and is so open in the most wonderful way about her pregnancy (including straight up discussing the top 3 names she and Alfred picked). This is utter chalk and cheese compared to Sarah. Take note, Sezzy…Tina’s channel is TWICE the size of yours 💁‍♀️
FCB1275E-7BDF-4BE7-B19D-F58263290529.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So I had a hunch tbafthis new "podcast production company" was just a platform for people in their own little ignorant bubble. Dee. Her sister. And maybe others in the ilk.

They platform and produce podcasts with people who were former guests on THC and now these people with their own podcasts open with a conversation with Sarah. How very inclusive of them.

There's no hope of these two ever growing in true ways that involve having an understanding of people and experiences outside their bubble. Because they're hell bent on staying IN their privileged bubble.

OT: can an ad for crappy protein powder not be free of her hambelly???
A66AE6BD-1B99-416E-BCE8-A586A2147264.png

C28B1D19-C9EB-4351-9D90-6CA9CB1486A3.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
What the actual f@$k is this? So cringe… I thought she was so happy and excited to listen to her body and wait for nature to take its course? Everything she says and does is a contradiction. One of the hashtags is even #inducelabour
0A5D8882-B14C-4428-B734-28B4C5D47609.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
What the actual f@$k is this? So cringe… I thought she was so happy and excited to listen to her body and wait for nature to take its course? Everything she says and does is a contradiction. One of the hashtags is even #inducelabourView attachment 1115086
What the duck is this why the duck is this on the internet please someone burn my eyes out!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
What the actual f@$k is this? So cringe… I thought she was so happy and excited to listen to her body and wait for nature to take its course? Everything she says and does is a contradiction. One of the hashtags is even #inducelabourView attachment 1115086
Is she just going to post a new tick tock about labour every.single.day until LAYYBBUUHHH. You'd think she would want to spend time quality time with Fox before his sibling arrives.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Is she just going to post a new tick tock about labour every.single.day until LAYYBBUUHHH. You'd think she would want to spend time quality time with Fox before his sibling arrives.
She is literally rung dry for content. Its the same tit different day every day.

Her ENTIRE personality is being pregnant with a HuGe and SuPpAaH LlOOww belly. That is her entire personality.

Edit to add: do we think Kurt's flower gesture yesterday is to try and deter from his noticeable absence in her stories/vlogs for the last few weeks?

Its been blatantly obvious that he has been away from home as much as he can lately.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I’m thinking the chronic rambling stories, random videos, labour obsession, polls and question boxes, etc is so extreme at the moment because she honestly believed she would be on “maternity leave” this week so had no content planned out/prepared and was relying on baby spam. Now she hasn’t had the baby she literally has nothing else to share to keep her audience engaged?
Side note - Brenton and Beth probably loved the publicity from the controversy for extra traffic and profile clicks this week. Both shared things about the Tilse family members today so I’m guessing no hard feelings.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.