Sarahs Day #48 Australia floods? What about my mucus plug? Ukraine? What about my fake pelvic pain?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This reel from white Fox shows a LOT of her tit hasnt sold. Didn't speckle and Barbie Dreamland "sell out"? Someone suggested before they just hide old stock to build hype for the 'relaunch" but I don't think she ever relaunched these? They just haven't sold 😬
Screenshot_20220310-101613_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
So excited guizzzz! We can add to the Sezzy Dictionary. First there was ✨nuuuuuuborn ✨ and ✨ yoochoob ✨ and ✨ laaayybuhh ✨… now we have:

✨PODCAHST PRODOOOOOSING✨

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I’m thinking the chronic rambling stories, random videos, labour obsession, polls and question boxes, etc is so extreme at the moment because she honestly believed she would be on “maternity leave” this week so had no content planned out/prepared and was relying on baby spam. Now she hasn’t had the baby she literally has nothing else to share to keep her audience engaged?
Side note - Brenton and Beth probably loved the publicity from the controversy for extra traffic and profile clicks this week. Both shared things about the Tilse family members today so I’m guessing no hard feelings.
I’m starting to think what Sarah did to Beth was fully planned just for the clicks, who else thinks that?
can someone bring up Beth’s (I forgot what it’s called 🙃) her instagram numbers

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I love how she blames the doctors for her being obsessed with going into labour with Fox and that is why she was so tense and had a horrible labour when she is way worse this time around. She can’t do anything about her uptight controlling personality so she will probably run into the same issues.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I can't be the only person who felt violently ill at her latest tiktok with her cringy "grinding" on the ball, bleeping hell that made me so uncomfortable I had to look away :sick::sick::sick:
1646907775800.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Oh wow! What the catch up on the past few days.
But it’s made me really think about what I would do if I swapped lives with her for a good month.
1. embrace western medicines
2. vaccinate my family, if only for my sons sake
3. Eat a decent meal x3 a day
4. Throw out all “super powders”

and if I was Kurt for a day
- divorce Sarah, go full custody of the kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
This reel from white Fox shows a LOT of her tit hasnt sold. Didn't speckle and Barbie Dreamland "sell out"? Someone suggested before they just hide old stock to build hype for the 'relaunch" but I don't think she ever relaunched these? They just haven't sold 😬
View attachment 1115243
Sheesh. Imagine if you were one of the poor girls who spent your entire after school job wage to buy a SDxWFA set for like $150 plus, only to see it’s now being flogged for $20.

And I can bet you are WF still selling it at a profit.

Reactions: 36
I mean, her pelvic pain is so bad guys, she can’t spread her legs you know?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
Nuuu avatar anyone??
What the actual duck is her lip doing in that first shot? Is her filler migrating or something?
She looks foul.
What’s even worse is that she’s actually looking at Fox here, right? Her expression is one of complete and utter disdain. But you LoVE beInG a MuM, right Sarah. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her look lovingly at Fox. Or Kurt for that matter.
She just eyefucks herself…which is ironic, because she only has sex to procreate, and is the least sexy person ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I mean, her pelvic pain is so bad guys, she can’t spread her legs you know?

Her face at the end 😬
And yeah. She’s doing it wrong.

RIP Sarah’s hairline. I guess her and Kurt really are siblings 👩‍🦲👨‍🦲

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This is the crap she gets up to while Kurt is no doubt with Fox, getting him to sleep. Meanwhile she just chilled and slept and had an acupuncture appointment today. Wow.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Even if it wasn’t a planned “leak,” it benefits Brenton and Beth in the long run. And, despite being a proper dick, Brenton does seem to be one of Kurt’s longstanding and closest friends. The relationship he has with Fox shows as much. I also think it’s actually pretty typical for large adult friend groups to function in similar ways (obviously with less social media drama and clout chasing). There’s always going to be someone who is the ringleader or someone who acts like an asshole but is married to the most fun member of the group… you just kinda cope with it. It only seems weird in this case because there’s a not a single one in the bunch who is all that nice or interesting 💩

I’m also jumping onto the train of thought someone else had about the House of Groms. IDK if she’s a church friend or what, but one of the women who was at Beth’s baby shower has recently started her own podcast and I believe she’s followed by both Sarah and Kurt.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This woman is hysterical. What is she hoping to gain by strangers telling her how their labour started? She's had a baby she should know everyone's experience is different.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
FOR duck SAKE OMG
Her exposed stomach is making me irrationally pissed off. Put it away ffs!

Also isn’t she the labour and birth expert? Why does she need strangers to tell her how labour started? Google it babe xx

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.