Sarah's Day #46 Nope, NOT qualified for anything. Especially not the book she marketed to ED sufferers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally just made an account purely for this. Surprised no one mentioned it yet.
I was once deep in the essential oil web and know clary sage impacts hormones so wasn’t sure it was a great idea to use while pregnant. Quick google….guess what it’s for?
Inducing labour. Tell me your girl want to go early without telling me she wants to go early. She is not only manifesting it but even using essential oils that could be harmful to try!
she is also doing raspberry leaf tea, which is hilarious bc it won’t have the effect she wants, I’ll say that much lmao. Epidural incoming 😂

I wouldn’t be too concerned about her weight. Her nutrition and her baby’s nutrition, abso-bleeping-lutely, but I think, much like Kurt’s magic abs being edited in, she has posed to stretch her torso to the max, and I wouldn’t be surprised if she edited them in/defined them a lot. In her grid post she looks fine. Her lower body also looks healthy enough for a pregnant woman. She’s starving herself and her baby to just look averagish instead of gaining a few kg and…still looking average? Except she’d also have a glow and actual hair growing out of her head and not all over the rest of her body. Seems like a lot of misery for a small small payoff.

(Also speaking as someone who had anorexia nervosa, am now a healthy weight but with all the other Ed issues. Idk man, I think she wants (like a lot of us who suffer) for people to see her has smol and tiny and fragile, but in reality she’s just not.)

I also learned a few things way back when about essential oils - Sarah if you read here rosemary is a uterine stimulant. She was also drinking raspberry leaf tea - inducing. She needs to let this baby come in his own ime when he's ready. She's been ready to evict this bub since about 28 weeks! I hope she's getting good pre natal and not flying under the radar. Hateful woman. Just have a hot curry and a good root. Looks like she needs a good root anyway. I can't unsee the fingers now - I want to snap them.
RLT won’t induce, but it does have strongmuscle toning qualities for the uterus. All she’s doing is agitating her special lil baby bird uterus (anyone with an irritable uterus knows that’s a no no lmao) and ensuring her uterus will work overtime, but as we’ve seen, fear of pain holds her back so she’s likely to not progress again until she gets an epi in.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I agree. The photo with the ribs is scary but in the photos posted by her father and brother (husband), she looks totally normal, carrying more fat around her legs and arms - perfectly in line with a heavily pregnant body.

Reactions: 20
If you want more proof that her and Kurt are anti vax listen to the first couple minutes on todays podcast. Kurt is grunting about the „vid“ and says he takes several supplements to prevent him from getting covid and he’s upset that a certain doctor on the Joe Rogan podcast is getting demonised.

Yes dummy because his claims are inaccurate and misleading:rolleyes:

Sarah says they should talk about the „vid“ in another episode (they won’t say the word) but then joked it would lead to a SWAT team coming to their house.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
If you want more proof that her and Kurt are anti vax listen to the first couple minutes on todays podcast. Kurt is grunting about the „vid“ and says he takes several supplements to prevent him from getting covid and he’s upset that a certain doctor on the Joe Rogan podcast is getting demonised.

Sarah says they should talk about the „vid“ in another episode (they won’t say the word) but then joked it would lead to a SWAT team coming to their house.
Someone that commented on Kurt's IG post (a friend, as he mentioned the last time they hung out) has a bunch of posts about the "plandemic". The rest are about God. Gotta love their circle of friends they've met through the church...birds of a feather

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Sorry but can I just add that joe Rogan is just as entitled to an opinion as we all are on here.- not only that, but he had a literal expert on his show- who LITERALLY created MRNA vaccines. If you don't agree with what he says, don't watch. But we all have a right to free speech, whether or not you agree with someone, let's respect that right.
m8 i just dont respect Sarah and Kurt, so everything they say is pure tit and they need to be turned off. just like their 'marriage'

Reactions: 22
Sorry but can I just add that joe Rogan is just as entitled to an opinion as we all are on here.- not only that, but he had a literal expert on his show- who LITERALLY created MRNA vaccines. If you don't agree with what he says, don't watch. But we all have a right to free speech, whether or not you agree with someone, let's respect that right.
Malone did not create mRNA vaccines at all, he just worked on them early in his career.

Calm down :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I deleted my comment because I realised it wasn't the place to have mentioned it and didn't want to start an argument🤎 sorry guys..

• Haha
Reactions: 12

They're honestly soooo predictable. And that swatting joke is so dumb cause we don't have swat teams in Australia. Most you'd get in a couple of cops coming over to do a wellness check 😹 They really do believe they live in Cronullafornia.

WOW

Looks like Sarah sold her apartment, 31 January 2022 for $2,000,000 https://www.realestate.com.au/sold/property-apartment-nsw-cronulla-138473479

She brought it 16 April 2018 for $1,650,000 https://www.realestate.com.au/sold/property-apartment-nsw-cronulla-127148234
So weird that she wouldn't document selling her apartment, no? Maybe I could understand why she wouldn't while they were actively selling it so they didn't get young fans rocking up to open house but it's been a fair few weeks and she hasn't mentioned anything.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
They're honestly soooo predictable. And that swatting joke is so dumb cause we don't have swat teams in Australia. Most you'd get in a couple of cops coming over to do a wellness check 😹 They really do believe they live in Cronullafornia.

So weird that she wouldn't document selling her apartment, no? Maybe I could understand why she wouldn't while they were actively selling it so they didn't get young fans rocking up to open house but it's been a fair few weeks and she hasn't mentioned anything.
probably angry now that chloe szep did it and got on news channels

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Same reason why she didnt document or vlog so much last year, and this -- she's on the back foot, worried about slipping up and getting called out. She's bored of doing this and really just wants the collabs and cash grabs. She's over it, mostly.

The Sarah of old days is long gone. And she has this tendency to take this comment as people expecting her to remian the same. That is not it. Everybody changes and evolves, and if she had really changed for the better, she'd be making an effort to get help in dealing with her businesses better, becoming aware of the repsonsibility she needs to have, and getting therapy to be a better humanbeing. She doesnt do any of that, but her income has doubled, likely tripled and she's very unrelatable and she thinks this is the only change that people lament about when they say they miss her old content. Sure, youre a mum and you have a toddlah and a bigger house, but there's no reason why what you do and have done for years as a profession shouldnt get better. Her content making has only gotten shittier. We see it all the time on her vlogs, on her instagram and even the product work they do for brans. Its the same schtick ad nauseum.

And as for her personal brand all she's got is HAM BELLY HAM BELLY HAM BELLY, a watery smoothie here and there, some grey food, AD AD AD, look i'm so rich!

People are bound to get bored.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Here ya go!

Edit: seems Imgur it only uploaded 1 minute of the 4 minute screen recording 🤔 I will try to find another way to upload.
Thank you! The video is so disturbing…like honestly, SaRaHhh, your child’s behaviour is a reflection of your OWN behaviour and parenting style.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Speaking of her content and her not vlogging interesting developments: long time since her last vlog?
I dont like comparing her and Ellie because I feel Ellie (problematic in her own ways, sometimes) is in a whole different league entirely. Sarah could NEVER aspire to the mindset and content style and work ethic Ellie has. But Elli had a vlog out eysterday featuring the photoshoot for the cover of her upcoming cookbook. This isnt the first time she's brought her audience along to see the work that actually goes into what she does. It struck me that she is able to consistently do this and vlog it because she actually DOES work, it's real tangible work. Work that matters, I'd even say. A real cookbook that's a work of labour, rather than an app that's a quick and easy way to scam people forking over large sums of money for essentially nothing. The contrast was so apparent.

Ellie was also dressed up and had a full face of make up on, and even there, I could see how natural, herself and in her element she was. Sarah is always playacting when she dresses up and gets her Barbie doll make up done with oversized lips and whats not. There's absolutely 0% authenticity to everything Sarah does anymore. And I have really begun to feel this is the gamechanger. This is what has changed.

She is guarded, afraid to show her true self because she's proven to herself and her audience that her true self is a crappy person. So she'd rather play act and pretend to be something else. And people see thru that.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Kurt is grunting about the „vid“ and says he takes several supplements to prevent him from getting covid
That explains the pill container we saw when they were on holiday. And the annoying thing is, people like him end up dodging covid and they attribute it to it being a fake virus, blown out of proportion, or because of the 100 supplements they take a day when in truth they've just been very lucky.

Reactions: 31
Speaking of her content and her not vlogging interesting developments: long time since her last vlog?
She did the 'newborn essentials' vlog no-one asked for 10 days ago. She was meant to the vlog the family holiday but then didn't want to because she wanted to 'live in the moment" which like... Fine.. I guess... But still put out a video that week.
She's not doing once a week vids but she's doing them around every 10 days

Reactions: 9
I dont like comparing her and Ellie because I feel Ellie (problematic in her own ways, sometimes) is in a whole different league entirely. Sarah could NEVER aspire to the mindset and content style and work ethic Ellie has. But Elli had a vlog out eysterday featuring the photoshoot for the cover of her upcoming cookbook. This isnt the first time she's brought her audience along to see the work that actually goes into what she does. It struck me that she is able to consistently do this and vlog it because she actually DOES work, it's real tangible work. Work that matters, I'd even say. A real cookbook that's a work of labour, rather than an app that's a quick and easy way to scam people forking over large sums of money for essentially nothing. The contrast was so apparent.

Ellie was also dressed up and had a full face of make up on, and even there, I could see how natural, herself and in her element she was. Sarah is always playacting when she dresses up and gets her Barbie doll make up done with oversized lips and whats not. There's absolutely 0% authenticity to everything Sarah does anymore. And I have really begun to feel this is the gamechanger. This is what has changed.

She is guarded, afraid to show her true self because she's proven to herself and her audience that her true self is a crappy person. So she'd rather play act and pretend to be something else. And people see thru that.
Can someone tell me why Ellie is so problematic? im trying to find hot goss on her as im still in fairy land about her :(

Reactions: 5
Can someone tell me why Ellie is so problematic? im trying to find hot goss on her as im still in fairy land about her :(
Im also new to her content and channel, and as far as I know she hasnt had any major scandals as such. I shouldnt have said "problematic". What I meant was at the end of the day, all influencers are selling a version of their reality on social media in a very filtered way. And no matter how clean they may be in their interests (which I think Ellie is) the very nature of this job comes with issues of: projecting an unreal standard of fitness, body image, beauty, wellness, homemaking. It's most detremiental to women consuming the content.

Having said that, I'll say I enjoy Ellie because she seems to not over hyper things the way Sarah does. She's very matter offact and casual in her content and that comes across as much mroe relatable and genuine.

Maybe others who have followed her longer can give you an insight :) Sorry to derail this thread.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Im also new to her content and channel, and as far as I know she hasnt had any major scandals as such. I shouldnt have said "problematic". What I meant was at the end of the day, all influencers are selling a version of their reality on social media in a very filtered way. And no matter how clean they may be in their interests (which I think Ellie is) the very nature of this job comes with issues of: projecting an unreal standard of fitness, body image, beauty, wellness, homemaking. It's most detremiental to women consuming the content.

Having said that, I'll say I enjoy Ellie because she seems to not over hyper things the way Sarah does. She's very matter offact and casual in her content and that comes across as much mroe relatable and genuine.

Sorry to derail this thread.
hahahah all good! youre a legend! i am always trying to find whats so bad about her but i find her super wholesome! anyway back to mrs stevenson, i mean tilse.

Reactions: 6

I am honestly shocked at the lack of comments addressing their support of Dr Robert Malone, a grifter who is permanently banned from Twitter for repeated violations due to misinformation. The two studies this guy were submitted were rejected by journals for being UNSCIENTIFIC, like for a journal to call a study unscientific is wild. It really shows how uneducated and dumb they both are for falling for this con artist. Oh and if they believe this rhetoric they would be 100% supporting the Freedom movement. The lack of intelligence and the gullibility of them along with her whole Sunny team is disgusting and dangerous.

Like most children of antivax and conspiracy believing parents, both of their kids are going to grow up and resent them for the crappy choices they're making for their health. bleeping hell.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.