Sarah's Day #46 Nope, NOT qualified for anything. Especially not the book she marketed to ED sufferers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am honestly shocked at the lack of comments addressing their support of Dr Robert Malone, a grifter who is permanently banned from Twitter for repeated violations due to misinformation. The two studies this guy were submitted were rejected by journals for being UNSCIENTIFIC, like for a journal to call a study unscientific is wild. It really shows how uneducated and dumb they both are for falling for this con artist. Oh and if they believe this rhetoric they would be 100% supporting the Freedom movement. The lack of intelligence and the gullibility of them along with her whole Sunny team is disgusting and dangerous.

Like most children of antivax and conspiracy believing parents, both of their kids are going to grow up and resent them for the crappy choices they're making for their health. bleeping hell.
cant imagine when fox is gonna be like when he turns like 10 and has some friends come over. mrs milf is gonna be in shock that other people have his attention but her. $100 she will home school him or have a teacher to home school him. not allowed friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If Kurt isn’t vaccinated then will even be allowed to go to hospital with Sarah? If he is isn’t the rules he can’t go in until she’s in active labor?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I put coconut oil in my bath all the time 😬
It’s a good thing to do because its a lipid and doesn’t disassociate it’s sticks to your body and creates a barrier of super lovely coco nutty brilliance!
Or something scientific like that 😂😀

Reactions: 4
If Kurt isn’t vaccinated then will even be allowed to go to hospital with Sarah? If he is isn’t the rules he can’t go in until she’s in active labor?
Well her birth plan is to pretty much wait until his head is coming out of her vagina, so they may be safe if that’s a rule.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
What about her valiant handling of pain tho!

Sissy's hormones must be really directing her to stay the duck silent lately because I swear this might be the longest she has gone without some BS escaping her oversized chompers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Your whole post summed up exactly how I feel about Ellie. I also do really like her and enjoy her content, which I only found through people comparing her to the Sez and it was suuuuuuch a breath of fresh air. (She actually likes her dog, her child, her husband, her friends, her food etc)
Her life felt much more real and authentic, but it’s also not…it’s a carefully curated performance piece.
It’s not attainable or achievable and the image being portrayed by influencers like her is literally designed to make us buy what they’re selling.
I could never quite place that ick feeling I got after consuming Ellie’s content sometimes, or why I had to be in a good mood to be able to watch her videos or on the flip side why I would have to take a break from her for a few weeks at a time. Turns out it’s that sense of inadequacy and comparison. Influencer culture really can be super harmful, especially when you don’t even realise you’re being influenced.

What I meant was at the end of the day, all influencers are selling a version of their reality on social media in a very filtered way. And no matter how clean they may be in their interests (which I think Ellie is) the very nature of this job comes with issues of: projecting an unreal standard of fitness, body image, beauty, wellness, homemaking. It's most detremiental to women consuming the content.
ETA no shade on Ellie, as I do genuinely like her content. Seeing her normalise eating regular meals and portions, having a wine with dinner, going out for cocktails, celebrating little things like having coffees together was the palate cleanser I desperately needed after Sarah

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Your whole post summed up exactly how I feel about Ellie. I also do really like her and enjoy her content, which I only found through people comparing her to the Sez and it was suuuuuuch a breath of fresh air. (She actually likes her dog, her child, her husband, her friends, her food etc)
Her life felt much more real and authentic, but it’s also not…it’s a carefully curated performance piece.
It’s not attainable or achievable and the image being portrayed by influencers like her is literally designed to make us buy what they’re selling.
I could never quite place that ick feeling I got after consuming Ellie’s content sometimes, or why I had to be in a good mood to be able to watch her videos or on the flip side why I would have to take a break from her for a few weeks at a time. Turns out it’s that sense of inadequacy and comparison. Influencer culture really can be super harmful, especially when you don’t even realise you’re being influenced.

ETA no shade on Ellie, as I do genuinely like her content. Seeing her normalise eating regular meals and portions, having a wine with dinner, going out for cocktails, celebrating little things like having coffees together was the palate cleanser I desperately needed after Sarah
Who is Ellie??

Reactions: 3
I also learned a few things way back when about essential oils - Sarah if you read here rosemary is a uterine stimulant. She was also drinking raspberry leaf tea - inducing. She needs to let this baby come in his own ime when he's ready. She's been ready to evict this bub since about 28 weeks! I hope she's getting good pre natal and not flying under the radar. Hateful woman. Just have a hot curry and a good root. Looks like she needs a good root anyway. I can't unsee the fingers now - I want to snap them.
The seemingly blatant disregard for her own health and that of her baby during this pregnancy is really really giving me “doesn’t care as much because baby might be born with a disability or illness” vibes. I was so.bleeping.careful with all of my pregnancies to do as much as I could “right” because it was the least I could do to give my babies a good start. I’m 100% NOT getting that from her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Ellie also did a degree in nutrition and dietetics with honours! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sarcastically mocks herself about how much she's talking about being pregnant and says yeah I get it you're over it
Clarifies SPD and some new kind of pain she's in (this chic has EVERY pregnancy pain in the book)
Films herself taking a bite of her avocado toast, a TIIIINY smidgen of pizza, then goes on about how she's addicted to lollies again
Rolls her eyes about her pregnancy prep from last time (cioconut water, healthy snacks etc) and how NOW she just wants sugary things
Mentioned blue dinosaur bars, just casually threw it in there
Forcibly eats some lollies on camera and pretends to forget what she wants to say so she's just chewing on camera for a full ten seconds almost like she wants to SHOW US SHE EATS SUGAR okay sis, we are not fooled just because you did it once
Mentioned "eating avo toast all the time"
Mocks herself for just complaining for a whole vlog
Admitted to "neglecting her body"

End of vlog.
I speed watched it on incognito mode. Let me wrap it up to save all of your some views and loss of braincells.

Kurt opens the vlog for some reason, and he's whispering for some reason even tho its 730am
Sarah wakes up, shows up with a mouth full of toothpaste foam and immediately pulls her sleepshirt up to show us her belly
She complains about some new kind of pain, mentioned acupuncture
Returns from acupuncture
Next day: fox and she make a pizza. she eats a TINY smidgen of it
They inflate her birthing ball
She bounces on it and says she wants to sit on it while we chat
LOTS OF HAMBELLY AND UGLY BRA TOP
Only talks about her food addictions, and upcoming vlogs
End of vlog

"I just like vlogging the reality of the different life phases I get to experience"

Suddenly she says it's been 10 years since she's been on youtube. LIES. I am pretty sure its about 7 or 8.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I wonder, are those 2x hand combs for hair or squeezing in her hand to distract from the pain 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So she needs to buy Panadol and a microwave on her list?
Hahaha holy tit 2 x hand combs made the list at #1 for pain relief. She is bleeping insane, if I saw a women do that in labour I would suggest a psyc review.

Also under "labour outfit" (wtf)..something? for Kunt.

Im gunna say... "mould free coffee for Kunt"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Sarcastically mocks herself about how much she's talking about being pregnant and says yeah I get it you're over it
Clarifies SPD and some new kind of pain she's in (this chic has EVERY pregnancy pain in the book)
Films herself taking a bite of her avocado toast, a TIIIINY smidgen of pizza, then goes on about how she's addicted to lollies again
Rolls her eyes about her pregnancy prep from last time (cioconut water, healthy snacks etc) and how NOW she just wants sugary things
Mentioned blue dinosaur bars, just casually threw it in there
Forcibly eats some lollies on camera and pretends to forget what she wants to say so she's just chewing on camera for a full ten seconds almost like she wants to SHOW US SHE EATS SUGAR okay sis, we are not fooled just because you did it once
Mentioned "eating avo toast all the time"
Mocks herself for just complaining for a whole vlog
Admitted to "neglecting her body"
I meant to add, but forgot: it's like she reads here and makes a checklist of things we talk about. The need to debunk it is soooo high, she immediately addresses it, systematically. She cannot even try and feign being casual, even if she tried. This chic is thick as duck,

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.