Sarah's Day #46 Nope, NOT qualified for anything. Especially not the book she marketed to ED sufferers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Compression shorts… how funny after I mentioned it lol

also why does she need to buy airpods and earphones?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
WTF is she wearing? This white ensemble. She looks like she's on "TEEN MOM" but with the face of 55 year old. Honestly. She's insufferable.

Also, it wasn't Fock's mattress ruining the aesthetic of her bedroom, the WHOLE ROOM WAS IN SHAMBLES.

MAKE YOUR GODDAMN BED - TAKES NO MORE THAN 2 MINUTES YOU LAZY WOMAN.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
So she needs to buy Panadol and a microwave on her list?
Gotta warm up those bottles of formula that Kurt's gonna be giving the baby while she's sleeping and pretending she exclusively breastfeeds with her fruit salad boobs

• Haha
Reactions: 69
So she needs to buy Panadol and a microwave on her list?
I really hope she doesn’t mean rebozo... not robozzo 😂

im Not 100% on this in the birth space and please don’t quote me, but rebozo’s are often used by cultures in Mexico and Latin America and it holds a great cultural significance. There’s a lot of debate within the birth world around people not of Mexican / Latin American culture using them as more often than not it’s used inappropriately or not having the appropriate level of cultural sensitivity and respect for the tradition.

And we all know how the Sez is when it comes to cultural appropriation!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sarahs Day #47 Ignoring those affected by ED, baiting with fake SPD, trying to enduce labour with MKT.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I really hope she doesn’t mean rebozo... not robozzo 😂

im Not 100% on this in the birth space and please don’t quote me, but rebozo’s are often used by cultures in Mexico and Latin America and it holds a great cultural significance. There’s a lot of debate within the birth world around people not of Mexican / Latin American culture using them as more often than not it’s used inappropriately or not having the appropriate level of cultural sensitivity and respect for the tradition.

And we all know how the Sez is when it comes to cultural appropriation!
she probably does mean Rebozo or the technique of it. I had no idea about the cultural significance of the Rebozo, so thank you for mentioning that!! It was something my midwife taught my partner to do for when I was in labour and in the lead up to it during both pregnancies. (only did it in the lead up to labour with my first and during both labours found I’d rather just do my thing/what my body told me).

The midwife practice I went to also had posters on the different ways to use a rebozo to aid in relieving pressure. (Just looked at the spinning babies website for it where it acknowledges the cultural importance and where the tradition came from, surprised Sarah with all her ‘research’ didn’t notice 🧐). Also to clarify we did the technique using a towel/blanket and didn’t use an actual rebozo if that makes sense.

Was this wrong? Or should my midwife have mentioned/acknowledged the cultural importance etc ? I just want to know for future reference as I feel bad and wish I knew at the time 😬

Hahaha holy tit 2 x hand combs made the list at #1 for pain relief. She is bleeping insane, if I saw a women do that in labour I would suggest a psyc review.

Also under "labour outfit" (wtf)..something? for Kunt.

Im gunna say... "mould free coffee for Kunt"
I’ve actually seen a video of a home birth where someone used them! Also remember reading a post about how it works - I think it’s something to do with acupressure or maybe a distraction from the pain. However I personally can’t imagine it working nor could I see myself thinking when I’m in labour ‘oh the COMBS I NEED COMBS’ like lol no I needed to go in the shower/bath (shower/hot water is what worked for me for pain relief but obvs everyone in different).

also labour outfit is probably going to be that ‘no peeking’ nightie she wanted to wear during labour with Fox lmaooooo, labour outfit is very random thing to have on a hospital bag list (if that’s what this is from).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Most of that vlog was her talking about vlogs she wants to film (but probably won’t).

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Most of that vlog was her talking about vlogs she wants to film (but probably won’t).
Came here to say that exact same thing! She apparently has all these vlogs she wants to film - but instead - uploads a vlog like that? 🤔 that was just 15 min of pure whinging.

Reactions: 31
Wow the hospital list is intense. She seems really anxious about the birth and tries to control every aspect of it.

Second one will be much quicker she is stressing too much.

Reactions: 22
Second one will be much quicker she is stressing too much.
Orrrrrr, her propensity to make everything much harder than it needs to be, and given how emotionally inflexible she is, combined with her supahhhh tiiight irritable cervix will make her be the anomaly. She's already convinced she has ever ache and pain in th epregnancy book. Shehas an angry uterus, an irritable cervix. What next, a cranky placenta? It's very likely she will complicate her birthing process (or at least pretend to, because, ConTeNT) and definitely have a complicated first few weeks or months post partum. Watching her slowly come undone the last few weeks have been like watching a trainwreck headed on a collision course, in slow motion, tbh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
She’s eating licorice ? Isn’t that one of the wives tale things to eat to bring on labour. As someone who’s had 3 Vaginal births (nothing at all against anyone who hasn’t) she really needs to chill out and embrace the discomfort leading up/next few weeks .. cause If your not coping now with discomfort you are in for a rude shock when your in active labour and want a medicated free vaginal birth. Even when you are doing it for a second third time etc She really seems like she is freaking out or has major anxiety 🤷🏻‍♀️ Sleep deprivation just gets worse before it gets better … baby wakes toddler … toddler wakes baby.. or even worse .. you just finish a night feed then get baby to bed, then just as you get in bed your toddler or other children wake up. That’s my experience anyway and was toughest with 3. So Sarah’s going to have a super fun time

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The midwife practice I went to also had posters on the different ways to use a rebozo to aid in relieving pressure. (Just looked at the spinning babies website for it where it acknowledges the cultural importance and where the tradition came from, surprised Sarah with all her ‘research’ didn’t notice 🧐). Was this wrong? Or should my midwife have mentioned/acknowledged the cultural importance etc ? I just want to know for future reference as I feel bad and wish I knew at the time 😬
from my limited knowledge, the rebozo is the fabric that holds cultural significance, and if you were to use it during labour, it would be better if you actually had bought one from a Mexican / Latin American maker :) you can’t call a bed sheet a Rebozo and it’s not a “technique” it’s the actual woven fabric that’s called the rebozo. So if you say “rebozo technique” that’s culturally incorrect! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sarahs Day #47 Continues silence on triggering eating disorder sufferers, deflects with pretending to induce labour

Reactions: 16
I put coconut oil in my bath all the time 😬
That’s completely fine. Coconut oil isn’t potent like essential oils. EOs directly on the skin can be dangerous. They need to be used in very small amounts and mixed with another oil. If you put some drops in the bath they’ll sit on the top and won’t be diluted in any way

Reactions: 8
In the vlog, Fox was very cute and she knows it. Otherwise it was a tit of a vlog with no "honest update".
Also I find Kurt's coffee mug stupid.
This is the same guy who played Scrabble and used the slur f*g for a 3 letter word

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Do you let your 3 y.o. child cut with a knife by himself?? I don't have kids but I feel it's not ok. She was helping him before but then just turned away and let him do it alone.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
In the vlog, Fox was very cute and she knows it. Otherwise it was a tit of a vlog with no "honest update".
Also I find Kurt's coffee mug stupid.
I found it strange because his wife doesn’t have any. Is he a boob man and is hinting to her to put on weight or?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
WTF is she wearing? This white ensemble. She looks like she's on "TEEN MOM" but with the face of 55 year old. Honestly. She's insufferable.

Also, it wasn't Fock's mattress ruining the aesthetic of her bedroom, the WHOLE ROOM WAS IN SHAMBLES.

MAKE YOUR GODDAMN BED - TAKES NO MORE THAN 2 MINUTES YOU LAZY WOMAN.
She can’t because HER PELVIS HURTS

She’s eating licorice ? Isn’t that one of the wives tale things to eat to bring on labour. As someone who’s had 3 Vaginal births (nothing at all against anyone who hasn’t) she really needs to chill out and embrace the discomfort leading up/next few weeks .. cause If your not coping now with discomfort you are in for a rude shock when your in active labour and want a medicated free vaginal birth. Even when you are doing it for a second third time etc She really seems like she is freaking out or has major anxiety 🤷🏻‍♀️ Sleep deprivation just gets worse before it gets better … baby wakes toddler … toddler wakes baby.. or even worse .. you just finish a night feed then get baby to bed, then just as you get in bed your toddler or other children wake up. That’s my experience anyway and was toughest with 3. So Sarah’s going to have a super fun time
Yeah the theory is if you irritate your bowel enough you might also irritate your uterus enough to trigger labour. It’s not safe (likely more than castor oil which I bet she will try) but when does that stop the Sezzinator?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.