Sarah's Day #46 Nope, NOT qualified for anything. Especially not the book she marketed to ED sufferers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suspected that Sarah was unhinged but watching her cleanse her face without water just confirmed it :LOL:
For me it's mixing her clay mask with her dirty bath water šŸ¤¢

I feel sad for her that she can't even have a bath without feeling lonely and needing to share her every thought with the internet. Girl, get some therapy and sort out your mental health.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
She gets lonely in the bath šŸ˜‚ sis read a books. Enjoy the quiet time away from your SUPER ENERGETIC TODDLAH. Be alone with your thoughts. Maybe it'll be good for you
Screenshot_20220211-123719_Instagram.jpg

Also weirdly off-brand bath mat?
Screenshot_20220211-123653_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Also, what is an intergrated doctor? Is that a thing or a made up Sezzism to try and sound genuine?

typically integrative doctors are medical doctors with additional training in nutrition and/or functional medicine. Often theyā€™re more open to doing functional testing - things like stool tests, for example - and youā€™d typically spend longer than a 15min appointment with them. Theyā€™re often more receptive to diet changes, but they arenā€™t naturopaths or in the herbal space. Like all doctors, they still have to practice within the parameters of evidence-based medicine.

like all health practitioners, some are better than others!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I back this theory.
It definitely shows her absolute self-centredness and complete narcissism that sheā€™s making a decision based on what she wants (not what is right for baby and definitely not what qualified doctors would have told her)

In a high risk birth (which sheā€™s said she is due to the babyā€™s condition) youā€™d think thatā€™d potentially put the baby in incredible danger if she got there too late and also canā€™t push (ya know, because of her sensitive cervix, supahh tight vag and abs and pelvic floor that are just wayyyy too strong - because thatā€™s totally how anatomy works according to Sarah).
Don't forget she said being too flexible isn't good for labour and our special ballerina is very flexible sorrrrrr...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
typically integrative doctors are medical doctors with additional training in nutrition and/or functional medicine. Often theyā€™re more open to doing functional testing - things like stool tests, for example - and youā€™d typically spend longer than a 15min appointment with them. Theyā€™re often more receptive to diet changes, but they arenā€™t naturopaths or in the herbal space. Like all doctors, they still have to practice within the parameters of evidence-based medicine.

like all health practitioners, some are better than others!
Thank you for explaining!! While I highly doubt these doctors are recommending the new Tropeaka coffee, it's good Kurt is seeing actual doctors. Mind you, for the amount of people he's seen about his health issues over the last three years you'd think at least one of them would have come up with a diagnosis by now. Unless, of course, they have but it's not what they want to hear so have dismissed it.

Reactions: 17
I went for an hours bath last night because I was struggling with bad cramps and just took my laptop in and threw on a movie. Sometimes listen to a podcast, music, audio book. (I don't trust myself with a real book in the bath as it is quite snug) I don't even think I have been tempted to phone a friend and chat while in the bath. But I know sometimes when I am in pain and struggling mentally that while I need a bath to feel physically better, I can't trust myself to be alone with my thoughts so need some external stimulation.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
In a high risk birth (which sheā€™s said she is due to the babyā€™s condition) youā€™d think thatā€™d potentially put the baby in incredible danger if she got there too late and also canā€™t push (ya know, because of her sensitive cervix, supahh tight vag and abs and pelvic floor that are just wayyyy too strong - because thatā€™s totally how anatomy works according to Sarah).
I think she back tracked on this when she was 20-something weeks and said she was no longer high risk. I don't know if it's possible for high risk pregnancies to become low risk towards the end or if she just lost track of her lies once again.

As much as she hates doctors and is demonising intervention, I can't help but think the real reason she wants to give birth at home is so it can be vlogged properly. She's already complained that only Kurt will be allowed in with her at the hospital and that he's said he doesn't want to vlog because he'll be focused on her and the baby. She must have seen those dollar signs go down the drain! What a waste of 9 months.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
She gets lonely in the bath šŸ˜‚ sis read a books. Enjoy the quiet time away from your SUPER ENERGETIC TODDLAH. Be alone with your thoughts. Maybe it'll be good for you
View attachment 1055019
Also weirdly off-brand bath mat?
View attachment 1055020

This chick CANNOT RELAX for the life of her! No wonder she struggled so much in labour, she just has zero chill, listen to some music and relax sis you donā€™t need to have a mug of tea and do a clay mask in the bath to practise for early labour, just TAKE A bleeping BATH AND SHUT THE duck UP!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
When Sarah was speaking in her bath stories about being lonely, I couldn't help but think about younger Sarah. On here, we see that she lies and exaggerates the smallest of details almost on the daily. She is not self aware and has a real difficulty with empathy and compassion for others. She can be mean and judgmental when a situation occurs that could threatened her self image. I just see all of this and think how incredible alienating these behaviours would be as a kid/younger person. I wonder if Sarah was insecure with herself at a young age, so the lying, exaggerating, and illusions of grandeur were her way of self soothing. I think she spoke about being bullied or something when she was young? Maybe much like we do, people called her out on her lies and she had no way of coping with that. So in response, instead of reflection, she just doubled down on her lies and wore them as a shield. All her food issues, exercising, maybe even Kurt, everything all stems from the world she created with lies she told her self. She can't take criticism for anything she does, because if she does for one thing, then she would have to acknowledge it for others and that would challenge her whole world. I am not excusing her tit behaviour at all here and I hope someday she understands the damage she has done to others. Sorry for the case study. :LOL:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
If she is having pelvic painā€¦.why does she not stretch her pelvic floorā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.

Reactions: 5
Not me thinking she was running a bath and then going to grab the toaster šŸ¤£
3B850353-1D55-4F11-9EE1-64CDA38D9ABE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Speaking of her ED being out of control I realised tonight itā€™s been ages since she shared what they had for dinner. I mean she still shows sunny recipes so same thing kinda. But remember when we got close ups of her ā€œfoodā€ when she was making and eating dinner šŸ¤Ø
Or it's because the King and Queen of sunny are Hello Fresh regulars šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

Nothing against hello fresh, we do it and love it. But when you're about the release a cookbook and have a cooking app it's not really a good look šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ol Sezzys chat in the bath just screamed to me that she is so unprepared mentally to experience labour again. Waiting until sheā€™s 8cm dilated on her 2nd child?? With a high risk pregnancy??? Crazy.
Tell me you want no options of pain relief without telling meā€¦
As someone who has had 3 high risk pregnancies in Aus, the midwives would want her at the hospital well before that for monitoring baby. Goes to show sheā€™s more worried about have an all nachural birth.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
BREAKING NEWS: Sez & Kurt Sex Tape Reveals Moment Of Conception Of Baby #2

Screenshot_20220212-060945_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220212-061648_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
It still pains me to think that with her being pregnant, that it means her and Kurt had sex (twice).

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I still think she knows she is having a scheduled, c-section and is just baiting everyone otherwise. Then we will get another sob story about how her brith didn't "go to plan". No birth vlog either just another project comeback 1 week after her surgery

Reactions: 16
I still think she knows she is having a scheduled, c-section and is just baiting everyone otherwise. Then we will get another sob story about how her brith didn't "go to plan". No birth vlog either just another project comeback 1 week after her surgery
I could so see this happeningā€¦only sheā€™d lie to make it sound like she was forced by the big bad doctors trying to save spon spawn 2.0:

ā€œOmG guyyyyyz I was doing so well labouring at home, but then the doctors maaaaade me go to hospital and I instantly was In a WoRld oF PaIn. It definitely wasnā€™t because I did no preparation for labour and have zero pain tolerance. My tight vag just wouldnā€™t budge, even though my Mum and preacher prayed ReAlLy hArD over me and I believe this is my bodyā€™s sole purpose. But itā€™s not myyyyy fault! Those doctors said Micahhhhh couldnā€™t be a grom in there much longer or heā€™d die, but I was like umm nope he loves water and thereā€™s so much magnesium up there, so just unfollow me doc. But then the doctor totally stressed me out and MKTā€™s heart rate plummeted, so they totally RuInEd my abs or what was left of them after that baby RUINED them, and after Focks already RUINED them, and they cut me open. So I was like totally sew me up like the smollest hooman evahhh doc, my abs are my identityā€¦ Oh yeah, and thereā€™s this kid. Please like and subscribe because it really lines my pockets. And oh yeah buy my ED books because Iā€™m on PrOjEkt cUm bAcK and Kurt is on permanent tag teamā€šŸ˜šāœŒ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.