Sarah's Day #46 Nope, NOT qualified for anything. Especially not the book she marketed to ED sufferers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This comment reminds me of a funny moment that stuck out to me once when I was balls deep in sweet potato/massage your greens lala land and I was watching a very old YouTube video. It’s clearly her first interaction with “Tro-pee-ahh-ka” around the 6 minute mark so most definitely not a “loved it before we paid her” situation. Lol!
Wow totally different (un-filled & un-botoxed) face but also so glowing! Now she looks like cardboard!!
C7633CF9-1376-4C99-AB35-65B213932681.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Why didn't she release her pregnancy workout guide WHILE SHE WAS PREGNANT?! She could've done a 'ill do it with you guys" thing like she pretended to do for the E-Books.

And then she could've released ED-Book 3 for when she's doing her #projectcomeback.

I swear she has no marketing strategy and doesn't think about any of her ideas for longer than a minute. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Why are her toes so far back in all her sandals???
This is always the case. Is she so obsessed with dressing oversized that she extends that to shoes too?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
😂😂😂😂
Kurt addressed the Photoshop rumours on his stories and tensed his abs to prove they exist.

AND THEN TURNED IT INTO AN ADVERTISING PLUG FOR HIS PRESETS. THESE PEOPLE. OMG.
Screenshot_20220211-101245_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220211-101320_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
Would’ve been good if Kurt actually showed the before and after of the “non photoshopped” photo using “only his presets”
I’m still suspicious 😅

Reactions: 25
Also, literally 50% of her stories today feature her hambelly.
Tell me you have issues, without telling me yu have issues.

Doesnt she feel idiotic, in and of herself? I get wanting to document it for yourself. But does 50% of what you say in a day have to be said with your belly on display?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why are her toes so far back in all her sandals???
This is always the case. Is she so obsessed with dressing oversized that she extends that to shoes too?
I think it’s because she has objectively unattractive feet and she’s hiding them.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why cant she just relax by herself, without publicing it and getting 1000000 people to relax WITH her. I know everything is wrong with influecers in general, but I feel like Sarah takes the cake. Every single day, she's topping the idiocy charts.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Super interesting that Kurt admitted to editing ‘a photo’, and didn’t actually say they were two different photos. 🤔
So was it one photo and he edited it that extensively to make it appear to have different angles?
Or two photos and because he put so much editing into it he’s forgotten that it wasn’t just one to begin with?
If it were two why wouldn’t he say he was flexing in one and not the other? Kinda seems like he’s admitting to editing abs in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
This comment reminds me of a funny moment that stuck out to me once when I was balls deep in sweet potato/massage your greens lala land and I was watching a very old YouTube video. It’s clearly her first interaction with “Tro-pee-ahh-ka” around the 6 minute mark so most definitely not a “loved it before we paid her” situation. Lol!
omg someone who’s not blocked pleeeeeaasse reply to the Tropeka guy with a link to this video & the time stamp and say something snarky like “looks like the first time she ever used Tropeka was when you sent a promo pack to her and forgot to include a card on how to pronounce the name of your company 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
You would think if you struggled so much with your first labour that you couldn’t progress past 5cm due to your pain tolerance that you would want to be in a setting where that is available when it is needed so you don’t have to put yourself through unnecessary pain for absolutely no gain.
I have had 2 amazing births that I was completely open to having pain relief for if needed. Turns out that years of horrendous period cramps prepared me and it wasn’t needed but I can tell you now that if I struggled as much as she did in my first labour that I would 100% want to be in the hospital as soon as they would take me so the option is there and easily accessible when needed. She blames the drs for her bad birthing experience because she was happy at home before they made her go in but did she ever stop to think that the pain was worse at the hospital because they did another stretch and sweep and broke her waters and that moved her to active labour? And it wasn’t more painful because she was in the hospital? If she stays at home until she gets to the same stage of labour she will be in the same position she was with Fox but no on around ti give you and epidural.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So I had a theory the other day when she was sharing everyone’s guesses for birth dates, birth position etc.
a lot said she’d go to the hospital around 8cm dilated, which is a really weird thing to guess.
I assumed she must have been telling them all that was her plan, and so they all just guessed around what she said (I still don’t think it’s responsible that her midwife sister encourages this, after how her last labour went).
and my theory is: she’s so disappointed in herself for not pushing through the pain last time, and essentially ‘giving in’ and getting the epidural, that she thinks if she just waits too long at home that she’ll have no choice but to have the perfect natchural pain free birth, because she won’t have the option of an epidural once she reaches that point.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I suspected that Sarah was unhinged but watching her cleanse her face without water just confirmed it :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Speaking of her ED being out of control I realised tonight it’s been ages since she shared what they had for dinner. I mean she still shows sunny recipes so same thing kinda. But remember when we got close ups of her “food” when she was making and eating dinner 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So I had a theory the other day when she was sharing everyone’s guesses for birth dates, birth position etc.
a lot said she’d go to the hospital around 8cm dilated, which is a really weird thing to guess.
I assumed she must have been telling them all that was her plan, and so they all just guessed around what she said (I still don’t think it’s responsible that her midwife sister encourages this, after how her last labour went).
and my theory is: she’s so disappointed in herself for not pushing through the pain last time, and essentially ‘giving in’ and getting the epidural, that she thinks if she just waits too long at home that she’ll have no choice but to have the perfect natchural pain free birth, because she won’t have the option of an epidural once she reaches that point.
I back this theory.
It definitely shows her absolute self-centredness and complete narcissism that she’s making a decision based on what she wants (not what is right for baby and definitely not what qualified doctors would have told her)

In a high risk birth (which she’s said she is due to the baby’s condition) you’d think that’d potentially put the baby in incredible danger if she got there too late and also can’t push (ya know, because of her sensitive cervix, supahh tight vag and abs and pelvic floor that are just wayyyy too strong - because that’s totally how anatomy works according to Sarah).

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.