Sarah's Day #46 Nope, NOT qualified for anything. Especially not the book she marketed to ED sufferers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she is so full of tit. Master Baiter and Exaggeration Queen back at it. Hasn't slept for 4 days?? If yesterday was day 3 of not sleeping you would think we would have had some dramatic, woe is me stories.

She is late in a pregnancy, so I'm sure her sleep is not great, but no need to go off and exaggerate like that. Narc can't help it though.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Imagine having all these ‘companies’, money, followers etc but all you can talk about is your pregnancy because some how you’ve made it your personality and there is nothing interesting about you 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
You know what would help the SPD? Swimming in your pool instead of walking to and from the beach and saying you’ll be in pain for it. 🙄
Have we ever seen her actually get IN her pool, like ever??? They spent all that money resurfacing it or whatever and they never spend time in or around it (apart from Sarah’s manic sausage fest stories)

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Circling back to the Gua Sha, I think it’s interesting she only posted a story (story > post = no comments calling her out), when normally she’d of done a post by now (now she’s properly announced it)

Eventually she will have to make a dedicated grid post to it, and I’ll be watching eagerly to hopefully see people in the comments call her out (Anyone else notice other gossip pages notice stuff more when it’s an actual post vs Insta story?). Even if she starts deleting them hopefully people in these groups/pages see it like they did with her Ebook reel and this turns into another big backlash on The Sez.

Also was thinking of sending it in now but then she could see it and try to redeem herself in the next few days when she does an official post by making some BS about how it does incorporate culture into it. Hopefully when people do start realising it’s too late for her to do that

Reactions: 19
The way sarah carries on sounds similar to people with somatic symptom disorder... She's catastrophising every single niggle and discomfort... I honestly feel like it's all she talks about.
Except it doesn’t actually cause Sarah real distress. Because these SuPaHhhhh sEvERE syMpTOmS just happen to conveniently disappear when she doesn’t need to garner sympathy that day.

SPD so bad she can’t pick up a blender?…oop, blink of an eye later she’s doing the splits on a bike; or looking like a bird of prey doing a mating dance; or spreading her legs 170 degrees to force her thighs apart on the beach.

Exposed for yet more cultural appropriation, and bs ads about coffee? Ooooh now she hasn’t slept for 4 days guyyyyyys and has heartburn worse than you could ever imagine….No it’s definitely more severe than AnYOnE GuYZZzz.

Let’s not kid ourselves. It’s all a thinly veiled front to distract from controversies (like the EBOOK SHE MARKETED TO ED SUFFERERS; or even her entitled behaviour about her ‘lost’ makeup bag).

There’s a social theory about this: ‘The sick role theory’- “Sick role is a term used in medical sociology regarding sickness and the rights and obligations of the affected.” And one of the tenants of the theory is that (and I’m simplifying the academic jargon here) is that sick people (or even those with acute or chronic conditions, including pregnancy) are to various degrees given a temporary pass on their obligations in society, and even receive special treatment socially. We see this in her stans vis a vis ‘don’t hate on her she’s pregnant, she’s in pain, she has a swollen vag’, (and therefore is apparently beyond reproach(?) )

The difference with Sarah is that whilst most people genuinely strive for health, she uses false symptoms as a way of avoiding valid criticism and exercising true responsibility (like an astute business owner would actually do), because if she was healthy she’d lose the positive attention of being unwell, and have nowhere to hide from her numerous scandals.

The stupidity of this strategy however, is that Sarah outright markets herself as a wellness guru (ahem, excuse me, HoLliStiC HeAlTh pRinCeSs 🤮 ); so it’s really doing nothing for her brand that she is constantly dealing with hiding behind all these terrible health-related issues, from GuRgLy TumMy to SPD, she’s always had something. Even tracking to the beginning of her YT channel. This has been her tactic from day 1.

Ironically, the only actual condition she has is a raging ED (and of course the occasional staph infection that she couldn’t deny when it threatened to go septic), but that’s the condition she’ll never admit to. Not to mention that Kurt’s actual health has plummeted since meeting her. But that’s a whole other issue.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Skipped through the last two pages cos I need to ask…. Does the tropeaka owner own blue dinosaur as well??? Based on the screenshots on page 30… him replying about blue dinosaur and how much Sarah looooved them for years and then the long winded tropeaka coffee comment? I actually did like blue dinosaur bars (cos Sarah promoted them, but the lamington and lemon cheesecake I think it was were both actually legit good - not for health, for a regular snack). I feel gross having given that wanker money now 😭

Reactions: 11
Skipped through the last two pages cos I need to ask…. Does the tropeaka owner own blue dinosaur as well??? Based on the screenshots on page 30… him replying about blue dinosaur and how much Sarah looooved them for years and then the long winded tropeaka coffee comment? I actually did like blue dinosaur bars (cos Sarah promoted them, but the lamington and lemon cheesecake I think it was were both actually legit good - not for health, for a regular snack). I feel gross having given that wanker money now 😭
Good question! The way he replied made that pop into my head too. But as far as I am aware, no, Tropeaka don’t own Blue Dinosaur.

Reactions: 6
Good question! The way he replied made that pop into my head too. But as far as I am aware, no, Tropeaka don’t own Blue Dinosaur.
yeah I did some googling and didn’t seem like it, what a weird comment for him to make, but clearly trying to kiss Sarahs ass cos she must make them a shitload of money.

also, outspoken discuss the white fox wedding and the Aston Martin on today’s episode lol

• Heart
Reactions: 11
yeah I did some googling and didn’t seem like it, what a weird comment for him to make, but clearly trying to kiss Sarahs ass cos she must make them a shitload of money.

also, outspoken discuss the white fox wedding and the Aston Martin on today’s episode lol
Yeah, definitely seemed to chime in just to justify why they are partnered. Considering the reason he started Tropeaka was because other health foods were soooo expensive so him and his business partner/friend wanted to make it more affordable is so very rich of them to now be that type of company/product. There are so many better and much cheaper food choices to make than a bunch of fairy dirt dust. Go buy some real food then go see someone (qualified dietician, doctor, physio etc.) if you need something addressed for your personal needs.

Oooh la la!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He worded it badly but I think he was replying to the person that said she only shows tropeaka now because they sponsor her. He was saying Sarah looooooved tropeaka BEFORE they started paying her. I think 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just a thought . . . not very relevant to anything Sarah’s done recently

I know Sarah is NOT qualified at all in this area as we’ve heavily discussed. But I’m still surprised she made a cooking app as opposed to a cookbook (I know she’s doing a book now, right as Ellie is making her third book) as well as her not making a fitness app with a personal trainer just like most other fitness influencers and instead making an Ebook, although the market is probably pretty oversaturated with apps lol. For example Tammy has her own app, Kayla Itsines, Krissy Cela, Grace Beverley, Madalin Giorgetta, Emily Skye to name a few. (Some are qualified personal trainers themselves and I think Tammy works with personal trainers on her app - don’t quote me tho lol). Madalin however had moved heavily away from typcial influencer culture, calling out diet culture etc and lost hundreds of thousands of followers in the process. Kayla also I believe has a postpartum/pregnancy work out section (I could be wrong it’s been awhile since I’ve looked at her stuff)

Maybe Sarah isn’t popular enough ? But then again the others (except Tammy and Kayla have similar following (1-2mill). Maybe Sarah thought she was being different by doing a cooking app instead but still does the Ebook for workouts. Or she could’ve combined the two into one app lol like food + work outs. Once again I’m aware she doesn’t have the credentials I’m just confused by her thought process when it comes to her ‘companies’ and businesses lol.
Because she's too lazy and incompetent to create an app and work along side a company who would have actual deadlines. It's too much work for her hence why all she does is cash grabs and things she can do on her own. Can you imagine her trying to work with a tech team?

Reactions: 10
As Housplant said, he only owns Tropeka and his reply to the blue dinosaur comment was about Sarah using Tropeka before they became a sponsor - trying to imply that she still uses it because she loves it and not because it’s sponsored. I was confused at first too because he’s replied using his personal account so it’s not immediately clear who he’s affiliated with.

Reactions: 15
She fixed it now but when she first posted this story it uploaded five separate times so you could say I got an eyeful of these facial expressions. She's all teeth!

View attachment 1053028 View attachment 1053030 View attachment 1053034
What the heck is happening here?!

Still havent decided which one is best...

View attachment 1054073View attachment 1054077
As an atheist, sucking dick would be more effective than praying🤣😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Her stories legit remind me of when someone’s drunk and posts an obscene amount of embarrassing stories that they then delete when they realise how cringe they were

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.