Sarahs Day #45 Hoping to go into labour faster, to distract from ED book launch disaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she edited her bump cos it looks so odd around the “edges”.
Screenshot 2022-01-31 at 09.53.39.png

I have noticed though that she is not sprucing (spelling) it at all … normally that would be all day every day selling 😂😂😂
I think the silence is strategic! She got so much flak right from day 1 when she launched it. She would be dumber than dumb to keep shilling it overtly given the backlash. I think she's just doing the ostrich thing by burying her head in the sand and acting like she cant hear the feedback, while letting the problematic reel and ebook remain online so the idiots who will still buy. Easy road to still make some bucks while never acknowledging the obvious issues that are being pointed out.

Reactions: 21
Yes! So if you live in the area and get footage of them breaking road rules + number plate in the footage report it to crime stoppers if you have the time. Too many dangerous drivers on the road.
I’m in Victoria, but I hope others do report them!

Reactions: 4
Is anyone watching Australian survivor? I'm so bloody annoyed that shayelle is on there and watching her sdxwhitefox t shirt. Ugh the free advertising

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Is anyone watching Australian survivor? I'm so bloody annoyed that shayelle is on there and watching her sdxwhitefox t shirt. Ugh the free advertising
It’s a shame because she seems kinda cool so far. But the Sarah connection puts me off big time.
F0C3E740-0152-4613-906B-82CBDAF5A8DC.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
It's not even annoying or inconsiderate it's bloody dangerous if you were a cyclist because I bet with their disregard for blinkers they also don't do side mirror or head checks. A small car drove into me (thankfully at a pretty slow pace) last year and I broke my knee and sternum. If they'd looked to their left they would have seen me. I can't imagine if it was something the size of their fossil fuel guzzler. bleeping dickheads.

(sorry for getting all preachy but I know the kind of damage that thing can do to a human body. Imagine if it was Fox playing in the curb while Scuz was glued to her phone?! UGH)
No I absolutely agree with everything you said. It is incredibly dangerous, people who drive like this are the reason I hate driving so much!

I was saying it more in the sense of like, of course they’re the type of people who pull this sort of tit on the road. Everything they say and do shows how they literally don’t care about anyone but themselves in every aspect of their lives. It’s just funny that someone got a video of them in the wild, yet again, being totally irresponsible!

Inattentive drivers make me so insanely angry for these exact reasons. Even small accidents can have huge impact on peoples long term physical and mental health. I’m sorry to hear about your accident and hope you’re doing better now!

Reactions: 12
Isn’t it odd that suuuuuper busssy boss babe is taking a holiday DIRECTLY after Christmas holidays. Soooo, she just had a holiday, and now is going on another holiday. Not to mention her ‘work’ involves taking pictures of herself and slapping her name on other people’s work… oh that and of course pitching intensive workout challenges to people with eating disorders.
What a brat.
Girl, she didn’t have holidays, she is a busy CEO of THREE companies haven’t you heard? While the rest of us enjoyed our holiday time, she had to take selfies for her company Sarah’s Day as well as film a whole reel targeting ED sufferers for profit. The hustle is real. She also had to sit down with her husband and talk about fanny farts for all of 5 minutes for her other company The Healthcode. She also made some smoothies for Sunee and had to even take photos of the “meals”!! And you reckon she had holidays? She did about 2h of work all together during those two weeks don’t you dare saying she took holidays, she is a Boss Babe CEO if you don’t like her unfollow her, Sarah doesn’t need your judgment and negativity.

• Haha
Reactions: 80
It’s a shame because she seems kinda cool so far. But the Sarah connection puts me off big time.
Shayelle was also in the swimwear shoot. I think that’s where the “friendship” started. I think Kurt and Shayelle’s partner have known each other for awhile though. They’re both photographers and into “extreme” sports.

To me, it honestly seems like Shayelle and her partner (to a lesser degree) are clout chasing like Brenton and Beth. They may actually hang out with Kurt and Sarah as friends, but it’s hard to believe it’s a meaningful friendship since they only seem to post about one another if there’s something to be gained (namely, exposure).

Shayelle has been trying to launch some wellness or fitness content of her own for years now, and she’s recently revived the effort. It’s not an accident that she wore WFB during her Survivor stint. Specifically Sarah’s collection. She even tagged Sarah instead of just tagging WFB. Verrrrry obviously trying to get more eyes on her content.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
In their latest podcasts Sarah literally talks about how she likes that boys look at her when she goes to the gym. But she also said “sometimes I’m like bro stop looking at my butt I’m just doing deadlifts” (something along those lines) and how a positive of her being pregnant FOR KURT and going to the gym is that no men look at her and she is invisible to them when she has a bump. She says all of this to her husband! Have you ever seen someone with so many tickets on themselves?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 82
Shayelle was also in the swimwear shoot. I think that’s where the “friendship” started. I think Kurt and Shayelle’s partner have known each other for awhile though. They’re both photographers and into “extreme” sports.

To me, it honestly seems like Shayelle and her partner (to a lesser degree) are clout chasing like Brenton and Beth. They may actually hang out with Kurt and Sarah as friends, but it’s hard to believe it’s a meaningful friendship since they only seem to post about one another if there’s something to be gained (namely, exposure).

Shayelle has been trying to launch some wellness or fitness content of her own for years now, and she’s recently revived the effort. It’s not an accident that she wore WFB during her Survivor stint. Specifically Sarah’s collection. She even tagged Sarah instead of just tagging WFB. Verrrrry obviously trying to get more eyes on her content.
To be fair I’d rather buy into her content than Sarah’s. Shayelle is shredded AF and is actually studying something that will give her a leg up over Sarah in terms of educated content.

Reactions: 17
I have never listened to their podcasts, but from what everyone says on here there is no self growth advice from them. Saying to work half days and follow your dreams is not it.
They're the opposite of self growth, they're self shrinking

• Haha
Reactions: 30
In their latest podcasts Sarah literally talks about how she likes that boys look at her when she goes to the gym. But she also said “sometimes I’m like bro stop looking at my butt I’m just doing deadlifts” (something along those lines) and how a positive of her being pregnant FOR KURT and going to the gym is that no men look at her and she is invisible to them when she has a bump. She says all of this to her husband! Have you ever seen someone with so many tickets on themselves?
Pretty sure no one is looking at you Sarah, maybe they are looking at you cause they are wondering why you are looking at them while you're doing deadlifts 😂 bleeping hate when people just go to the gym to be "seen",or think that everyone is watching them, complete flogs. Not even surprising Sarah is like this.

Imagine if Kurt said that he loved when hot girls looked at him. She even asked him and he said "no, I don't care....". He sounded completely embarrassed by her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Pretty sure no one is looking at you Sarah, maybe they are looking at you cause they are wondering why you are looking at them while you're doing deadlifts 😂 bleeping hate when people just go to the gym to be "seen",or think that everyone is watching them, complete flogs. Not even surprising Sarah is like this.

Imagine if Kurt said that he loved when hot girls looked at him. She even asked him and he said "no, I don't care....". He sounded completely embarrassed by her 😂
Also if people look at her it's probably because of her tit form or she's filming it for insta which would get people's attention

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I had no idea who Shayelle is, so I looked her up. I’m surprised she would even need to leverage Sarah’s “popularity”. She could make a killing!

Reactions: 7
Also if people look at her it's probably because of her tit form or she's filming it for insta which would get people's attention
Yeah, they are probably looking at you because they know your the flog recording yourself at the gym. Probably does a set then checks her camera, changes angle, does a couple more, checks the recording, changes angle and repeat.

All the while hogging the squat rack or what ever piece of equipment she is using.

Its not because she is "hot" or "impressive" in any way, its because she is ridiculous lol

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I must say her confidence astounds me - even the way she continues to post pictures of her belly all the time. WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS?

Reactions: 11
In their Friday podcast, as she's about to read out the photography question someone sent in, Sarah says "This question *genuinely* was sent in to us"

......... as opposed to the questions that aren't sent in and you make up?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.