Sarahs Day #45 Hoping to go into labour faster, to distract from ED book launch disaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for this beauty of a thread title, well done @Flexicon 😎

Long time no see folks ?! I haven’t been lurking since Christmas 🤭 but I have kept up on the ham belly dramaaaaaa

found this on tik tok and laughed my actual arse off

A6932619-C179-49D5-A059-15A0694959A5.png
E646FDD5-EA79-46AB-B36D-9637C454D94C.jpeg

Anyways who would like to do the honours and kick us off with a beaut of a catch-up ?!
😘😘😘😘 Missed you all

Edit; did I set up the thread wrong ?! It doesn’t show up in “Sarah’s day threads” 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Why’s Sarah such an ✨organised queen✨ all of a sudden? Tf is going on? All her content at the moment is organising for her nuuborn

Reactions: 14
Why’s Sarah such an ✨organised queen✨ all of a sudden? Tf is going on? All her content at the moment is organising for her nuuborn
Look out. Next up will be some kind of “home organisation” company to go with her 4 million other “companies” she’s the ceo of… or she’s wanting a sponsorship. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think it’s because it’s all she’s got going on in her life… organising baby items and spamming Fox content. Let’s be honest she barely parents at the best of times and doesn’t work as much as she claims to.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Look out. Next up will be some kind of “home organisation” company to go with her 4 million other “companies” she’s the ceo of… or she’s wanting a sponsorship. 🙄
Sarah having a home organisation company?? That's even more laughable than all her others!!🤣🤣🤣Honestly, her 'organisational skills' are pathetic, many totally impractical, and I can guarantee little of it will hold.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sarah having a home organisation company?? That's even more laughable than all her others!!🤣🤣🤣Honestly, her 'organisational skills' are pathetic, many totally impractical, and I can guarantee little of it will hold.
It may well be in the cards. She said that if she hadn't gone in this direction, she could've been an interior decorator 😂 Maybe she's setting us up for a reveal.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can't provide a recap... BUT can we please take note of Ep:57 of their tit house podcast showcasing them giving business advice, where they refer to two "boys"(entrepreneurs who founded a skincare brand who wanted to work with Sarah (apparently)) as "money grabbers" and go on to say that "you can see through it" aka the boys brand as a money grabbing stint. SARAH, C'MON.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle beige!

They then go on to say the founders & CEOs drive and purpose for starting companies, bleeds into the foundations of the brand. And that Sarah loves supporting small brands - guess that's why she took down and unnecessarily slammed Sabi & Soul publicly, and stole recipes from her local cafe, renamed them and added them to her rubbish cooking app.

Sarah then goes on to slam people creating merch with regards to people wanting to get rich fast! "MEERRRCH! Why is everyone doing merch?!" OMG all of your active wear IS MERCHANDISE SARAH! MEEEERRRRCH! You're not a fashion designer! You're a no good influencer, working with a fast fashion label, who most likely produces garments in unethical and unsustainable ways to make you rich fast. MEEEERRRRCH!

I just can't with this woman.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99
My eyes nearly rolled to the back of my head at the Marie Kondo comment in the most recent vlog. With the amount of tit she recieves for free and then purchases as well, scummy's aSStheic does not align with the 🌟spark joy🌟 method.

We get it, you want to be relatable, in reality you just look like a spoilt twit ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 26
My family call them “old skool nappies” because my mum used to put them on us with a pin but theyre burp cloths. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Yes, that’s because they are nappies f-wit. Thats all I used with my kids because I must have been a holistic health princess back in my day. 🌈

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Welcome back @shaaanxosucks 🥰
I'm honoured my thread title brought you out of lurking mode - you've been missed!

This new year I finally unfollowed The Sez across all her platforms, and I can't tell you all what a great decision that was. Not only have I freed up loads of time no longer watching her 68 stories a day, but also my eyes have at last returned to their normal position after years of being rolled out of their sockets. I'm also saving a fortune on bleach, as I don't have to scrub my eyes each time after witnessing her sickening Sunee creations, tacky talons and vile veneers.

Huge thanks to the brilliant and hilarious Tattler community who keep us unsubsribers up to date on all The Sez's shenanigans. I'm sure there's someone here who can do a much better recap, but this month it's obviously all about ebook 3 "Limitless Liability". While the promo reel - aimed directly at ED sufferers - was an absolute PR disaster, even worse has been her handling of the subsequent fallout. Instead of listening to the hundreds and hundreds (possibly thousands) of people - many of them loyal followers - who've told her how triggering and dangerous her messaging is, she has chosen to delete, block and ignore them. In addition, she's using every tactic she can think of to distract and deflect from this debacle, including trying to build drama and speculation around a possibly premature baby which may or may not have a disability.

The Sez has had a lot of scandals over the years,
but this one seems especially awful. Hopefully it will be the one that brings about her long-overdue downfall. 🙏🙏🙏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Wow, just watched a few stories, and this content is a snooze fest. I cannot imagine her teenage stans loving any of this. Burp cloths, nappy rash cream, organising nuuborn drawers?

What the actual duck, Sarah? What have you become.

Had a LOL at the "aesthetic" shelf that's fixed into the wall right over the change table that she might move. Oh well, too bad the nappy change essentials will still be stuck on that wall then, hey?

Had another LOL at her saying "I'm allowed to rip on this one" like when has she ever stopped to think about NOT ripping on a brand that she has an issue with?

Also, when she said "two of my best friends" and did her side-eye that she does when she's lying, I felt really sorry for her. Her eyes look so sad and hollow, like she definitely doesn't have any best friends, that's for certain. She may have a few colleagues, at work, at church, her family, but really nobody she can connect with or callher own. Evidently, not even her husband. Because the other night she was lonely and chose to get on instagram, and it made her feel connected, rather than just turn to her husband. It makes no sense, and it's very, very pitiable.

Her heart andher life are as hollow as her persona.

Back to the snoozy content: this burpcloth rant is repetitive, I've heard her go through this exact same spiel, in mostly the same words -- contouuehh yada yadayada -- in the first nuuborn essentials vlog which was such a sorryass lame attempt at a vlog to begin with.

Chic is losing touch. She needs to do herself a favour and give up while she's still somewhat ahead, rather than wait for things to get so much worse that she crashes terribly. She's not too far, I believe.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
She talks like she’s had a millions babies. What I do with ‘newborns is…’

Not only do I hope Micah is 2 weeks late and gives her stretch marks, I also hope he has brown eyes and brown hair. I hope he sleeps during the day but stays up all night. Im happy for Fox to sleep all night but be awake all day.
Kurt can have a few work trips booked as well, fine by me (y)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
sarah’s self proclaimed “organisation skills” are tit why is there no order to these drawers?? putting the NUUBORN sizes amongst the size zeros makes no sense and there’s no way this drawer is going to stay organised for long
This is honestly the worst attempt at organisation I have ever seen. I'd also love to see these draws and Fox's wardrobe in 2 months time. The key to any organisation is functionality and maintainable, this is neither lol.

Honestly though, with thr design of these wardrobes it would be like pushing shut up hill, very badly planned out wardrobes/shelving systems.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Just to come back to the topic of the ED book. Of course all of this wild organising is to generate content content content and move away form the debacle as fast as posisble. And she's basically a child in her head, she needs to be validated for these basic everyday things. What she calls a pRodJecKt is basically just lfie for us plebs.

BUT more importantly, I think, and this just occurred to me this morning, one of the big reasons she cannot get herself to even apologise slightly is because the words in the voiceover, right after her very accurate description of people who suffer from EDs are, "I was you." And so acknowledging that this "marketing strategy" (if one can even call it that, I'm cringing just typing these words out) is so off the mark and tone deaf, and apologising to anyone she may have triggered would mean ACCEPTING THAT SHE HAD/HAS AN ED. And she would NEVER in a million years do that. Its funny because she's so content and drama hungry, and this could very well give her a moment in the limelight. But of course it wold shatter her I'm-so-perfect image, that I am convinced she truly believes she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.