Sarahs Day #45 Hoping to go into labour faster, to distract from ED book launch disaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Liquid egg is pasteurised; whole, fresh eggs aren't because the shell can't withstand the time and temp required to pasteurise them. You shouldn't eat protein shakes, cake batter ect with raw egg. It was safer back in the day to do this, but due to the many issues affecting our food supply chain which saw an increase in salmonella outbreaks, it is no longer recommended.
It’s never recommended for small children or pregnant women either

Reactions: 7
Not doubting that she is malnourished, but she probably looks extra skinny because she isn’t wearing some 3x too small. Sometimes I feel like my wrists look super small if I’m wearing something flowy
Her wrists look okay, just like slender wrists but her torso looks so odd and shallow to me

Why tf doesn't she remove his hair from his face while eating or cooking?! Poor kid, already has developed a head tilt to one side.
Also caring for the environment with the nipple pads.. major eye roll . Since when does she care about the environment? She always shows and talks the opposite, so... Some nipple pads won't make it Sarah.
Also she thinks Australia is the only country with colorful money? She probably only knows american dollars 🙄.
And, some of you think the phone call was staged. I think that too.

Attachments

Reactions: 30
Staged or not, what I don't understand is why she would object to an ultrasound.

Slightly off topic: are ultrasounds common in late pregnancy (especially as she made it sound like it would be an extra one), or is it indicative of being high risk?

LMFAO, here she goes AGAIN... GLORIFYING HER ED!

Sarah, your veins are prominent because you are UNDERWEIGHT & UNDER-NOURISHED due to SEVERE RESTRICTION and YOUR EATING DISORDER. And I know this, because, this used to be me and I used to have hands like that!

STOP GLORIFYING THESE TRAITS FOR YOUR IMPRESSIONABLE AUDIENCE, YOU ABSOLUTELY RECKLESS WRETCH.
I just had a look at her insta profile and omg - I’m 27 and I keep holding my hand next to this photo because I cannot believe what’s going on with her haaaaaannnndddsss 🤯 my grandma looks like this and she’s 91 years old

Reactions: 14
Staged or not, what I don't understand is why she would object to an ultrasound.

Slightly off topic: are ultrasounds common in late pregnancy (especially as she made it sound like it would be an extra one), or is it indicative of being high risk?
Generally it’s to do with size at that stage to determine if the baby needs to be induced early because of poor growth or large for dates
Or too much too little fluid
If there’s an anatomical issue not as much as babies generally just put weight on in the end, though these issues can lead to poor growth or mums unwell which can lead to both but most high risk pregnancies will have at least one late us

Why people are against them is normally they don’t understand ultrasound
Or they don’t want the results to lead to early inducement

Also suspected breech positioning or transverse will result in us to confirm

She could possibly not want one if the whole phone call was true
Because if they suspect the baby is small for dates it would be confirmed and be recommended to induce early because of growth restriction which could indicate a failing placenta or lots and lots of other things

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Why tf doesn't she remove his hair from his face while eating or cooking?! Poor kid, already has developed a head tilt to one side.
Also caring for the environment with the nipple pads.. major eye roll . Since when does she care about the environment? She always shows and talks the opposite, so... Some nipple pads won't make it Sarah.
Also she thinks Australia is the only country with colorful money? She probably only knows american dollars 🙄.

That but about the pads had me laughing! The woman has Whitefox make her clothing…. She doesn’t care about the environment she is damaging it more than the average person 🙃

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
That but about the pads had me laughing! The woman has Whitefox make her clothing…. She doesn’t care about the environment she is damaging it more than the average person 🙃
And her nice gas guzzler of a Range Rover isn't exactly saving the rainforest either

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Generally it’s to do with size at that stage to determine if the baby needs to be induced early because of poor growth or large for dates
Or too much too little fluid
If there’s an anatomical issue not as much as babies generally just put weight on in the end, though these issues can lead to poor growth or mums unwell which can lead to both but most high risk pregnancies will have at least one late us

Why people are against them is normally they don’t understand ultrasound
Or they don’t want the results to lead to early inducement

Also suspected breech positioning or transverse will result in us to confirm

She could possibly not want one if the whole phone call was true
Because if they suspect the baby is small for dates it would be confirmed and be recommended to induce early because of growth restriction which could indicate a failing placenta or lots and lots of other things
I just can't understand the constant resistance to advice from medical professionals. "I don't want them to do an ultrasound, because they might discover my baby is breech, or not growing properly, and that is going to interfere with my birth plan" - what kind of attitude is that?!

(This is coming from someone who had a breech baby which resulted in a scheduled ceasar. I was devestated (at the time) not to be able to deliver naturally, but not for a second did I consider going against medical advice just to have a shot at the birth I "would have liked" to have had.)

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I just can't understand the constant resistance to advice from medical professionals. "I don't want them to do an ultrasound, because they might discover my baby is breech, or not growing properly, and that is going to interfere with my birth plan" - what kind of attitude is that?!

(This is coming from someone who had a breech baby which resulted in a scheduled ceasar. I was devestated (at the time) not to be able to deliver naturally, but not for a second did I consider going against medical advice just to have a shot at the birth I "would have liked" to have had.)
i had a breech babe as well which ended up scheduled caesar. I was offered a vaginal breech (it was a high risk hospital so lots of experienced OBs) but we all concluded caesar was safest for all. We had ultrasounds i think fortnightly from about 32 weeks to confirm breech and growth.

this chick shits me more than salmonella

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Usually one ultrasound is done in each trimester (so three in total) but extra ones if baby is high risk or if anything is picked up in previous ultrasounds and things need to be monitored.

My first baby was quite big and they had to check growth and fluid around my bub and very important the blood flow of the umbilical chord. I was always very happy to see my bub on the screen and grateful for the fantastic care of my hospital and doctors (I am in Victoria).

Sure it’s nerve wrecking and scary when they ask you to come in for extra tests but this is better than just hoping for the best 🤷‍♀️.

I always have the feeling Sarah lacks resilience and has hard time facing difficult challenges. If the bub in fact has a condition she is 100% high risk and pregnancy is more monitored even though she can have a “regular” birth.

Reactions: 18
Guess who 😂😐

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
hahaha omg were you behind them?!? when was this, who's driving a) they're really slow even with a boat and B) terrible driving (in my opinion lol)
It was literally 10 mins ago. Kurt was driving (he was the only person I could see in the car) he was going like 10km in a 50km, we were stuck behind 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
It was literally 10 mins ago. Kurt was driving (he was the only person I could see in the car) he was going like 10km in a 50km, we were stuck behind 🤦🏼‍♀️
LOL jesus kurt, would of been so good if the coppas were around, don't know the law in NSW but in Victoria you can indeed get pulled up by the pollies if you're driving dramatically under the limit.

Reactions: 18
Tell me you're severely under nourished for a pregnant woman without telling me...
Also really feeling for the bub who I imagine is craving nutrients and food
What the hell is happening with her veins🙁 also nobody cares about your popped collarbone Sez 🙄

This is actually hilarious 😂 Trust Kurt and Sarah to be the type of annoying, inconsiderate drivers that hold everyone up and pull over without indicating.

Reactions: 23
Re: ultrasound. I had them scheduled every 4 weeks due to concerns about restricted growth, so possible scuzz has them booked for restricted growth or if like she says baby measuring large and needing to be induced.

Reactions: 5
Wow it must be nice to leave on a Monday for a holiday even though you run 637 businesses, can’t find time to take maternity leave and you’re just SO busy :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.