Sarahs Day #45 Hoping to go into labour faster, to distract from ED book launch disaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In their Friday podcast, as she's about to read out the photography question someone sent in, Sarah says "This question *genuinely* was sent in to us"

......... as opposed to the questions that aren't sent in and you make up?
Like the ‘do guys care if a girl is a virgin?’ Question they insisted was asked about by a listener and that’s why they had to discuss it. 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Sarah’s Day #46: Sunee creations still goopy, Attitude poopy, Panadol sends Fox loopy

My idea, I still Lol at the Panadol Loopy statement by Sez 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Also if people look at her it's probably because of her tit form or she's filming it for insta which would get people's attention
My boyfriend has seen her “train” multiple times at the gym in Cronulla, every time she’s gone she’s walked on the treadmill for barely 10 mins while bleeping around on her phone the entire time and then leaves. She doesn’t consume the calories required in order to undertake the vigorous workouts she claims to do that are posted on Instagram or in her ebook. I feel for the young girls that believe that in order to have her body they need to train like her - no. Her physique is a product of constant restriction and under eating.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Have we broken her? Apart from flashing her hambelly at us, she really has nothing to offer anymore, no updates of any kind.
Aside from when she has to make an ad, push her ED ebook or ask for reccomendations (fish for gifts/sponsored products) or whinge about her life.

This is the quietest she's been in a long while. I'm talking collectively over the last few months and weeks.
I mean, she's on holiday and she hasnt storied anything remotely interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Have we broken her? Apart from flashing her hambelly at us, she really has nothing to offer anymore, no updates of any kind.
Aside from when she has to make an ad, push her ED ebook or ask for reccomendations (fish for gifts/sponsored products) or whinge about her life.

This is the quietest she's been in a long while. I'm talking collectively over the last few months and weeks.
I mean, she's on holiday and she hasnt storied anything remotely interesting.
I have been wondering the same thing. In recent months the amount of YouTubes and Insta has been becoming less and less (especially once you no longer include adds). I think she is no longer interested in being on social media, however her income depends on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I have been wondering the same thing. In recent months the amount of YouTubes and Insta has been becoming less and less (especially once you no longer include adds). I think she is no longer interested in being on social media, however her income depends on it.
It would explain why they've bought an office with plans to host other people's podcasts. She wants out

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I dont think she wants out, because she knows no other way, and in the absence of any emotional stability, this feeds her ego and sense of self too much. If she gave this up, she would have a mental breakdown, I'm convinced. But she does need to keep this warm like @MrsHaydos said her income comes from it so she will have to churn out the content somehow. And that means putting herself out there. I think this is the clincher, she got away for many years dishing out undisclosed ads galore, peddling a lot of problematic things, getting by with minimal effort and a very picture perfect veneer that people were too stupid to see through.

Now, lately with more and more people waking up to the fact that:
1) she is absolutely completely unqualified to do ANY OF the things she does
2) she has some seriously regressive and problematic views, supports a homophobic church, etc etc the list is endless here
3) she is a questionable mother who uses her kid as bait for her content
4) she cannot seem to do anything without somehow wedging her foot in her very large toothed mouth
she's having to hunker down and censor herself. I believe she would be freely storying her holiday a little bit every dya. She has done this even on trips where she has explicitly said she wants to be present wth the family.
This time, I believe her silence is from fear of exposing herself more, being called out, and the repercussions of that

It's a vicious cycle tho. The longer she stays away, the more boring she gets, the more explicit the ads look. But the moment she comes on, she does stupid tit and lands herself in hot soup.

The only way out of this would be for her to grow up and reflect, change as a person. But We all know Sarah thinks she's perfect, so nope. That aint happening.

We'll never know the true effects of all fo this, because she and Kurt are pros are pushing and projecting an image that is inaccurate, it's what they literally do for a living. So They will continue to make it look like theyre making so much bank that they're having to expand and grow businesses, when really it maybe that everything they do is so badly thought out and shortlived that they have to move on to the next thing to stay relevant.

We'll never know, but I want to believe things are not as hunky dory as they used to be. It's maybe why they're constantly setting up new businesses, because the ones they have are so shallow (except KJ Tilse Media) and not at all grounded in any real business offering that can make a difference to people in the long run. None of their busineses have potential to grow.

I think she'll keeo running like a headless chicken for the rest of her life. Setting up business after business and making people believe that makes her a bossbabe, calling herself CEO, and upholding hustle culture because she thinks it makes her look good and successful. When really, the world has moved on from that story. There is nothing attractive about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
It's truly only a matter of time before influencer culture is gone for good - if talented famous people are boycotting platforms like Spotify for allowing people to spread misinformation on their "channels" then what's to say this won't affect "influencers" constantly spreading misinformation, just like Sarah does, about lots of topics - like all the preggo stuff she reels off like she's some EXPERT.

FYI YOU'RE NOT AN EXPERT IN ANYTHING SARAH BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO QUALIFICATIONS OR ON THE JOB EXPERIENCE.

The bubble will burst eventually. People were a bit naive when this whole influencer thing took off, but things have changed since 2009, the world has changed....

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sarah’s Day #46: Sunee creations still goopy, Attitude poopy, Panadol sends Fox loopy

My idea, I still Lol at the Panadol Loopy statement by Sez 😂
I honestly don’t understand how she could even think Panadol would send him loopy! Like it’s literally just a brand name for paracetamol right? Just way to pathetically demonise one of the worlds most commonly used and safest pain killers routinely used to reduce high temperatures. This loopy comment is just so bleeping stupid and dangerous 😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I haven't been reading for a hot minute so can someone explain why we think the baby's name is Micah?
I have on very good authority baby’s name will be Malachi. But can’t reveal my source, sorry guys! I’m sure he will go by surfy grom Kai, surely!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
I honestly don’t understand how she could even think Panadol would send him loopy! Like it’s literally just a brand name for paracetamol right? Just way to pathetically demonise one of the worlds most commonly used and safest pain killers routinely used to reduce high temperatures. This loopy comment is just so bleeping stupid and dangerous 😡😡
I’m not white knighting by any means but
We don’t actually truly know how Paracetamol works we know it stops pain signals and reduces fever and it’s relatively safe at the right dose but we don’t know exactly how
Well last I checked there’s belief it may be an in some anti inflammatory way but not in the same way other anti inflammatories work
And it’s not that safe
It’s safe at the right dose and for kids the right dose per kg/lb
It can be incredibly dangerous at high levels a slow painful disastrous danger
Just like ibuprofen that can cause horrible stomach bleeding
No medication is completely safe and the advertisements often trick parents into thinking there is no danger at all

personal gripe after working in paediatric icu for years
Some teens love dropping tonnes of it as a cry for
Help it hour realising the impending liver failure is hard to stop after a point
Or well meaning parents mistake the dose because of the mg/kg or their child’s weight
Or give it over and over, over a week or two
Just like ibuprofen on an empty stomach

I knowSarah’s a nut and his “loopy” behaviour was completely related to his fever and reducing it which is perfectly normal
And she’s an idiot for blaming it on Panadol
But when I see safe and Panadol in a sentence I always feel like I need to reiterate that it’s not completely safe

Haha sorry it wasn’t aimed at you
Post covid there’s been an influx of paracetamol overdoses…. And it’s not hard to overdose

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I know I’m probably nitpicking here but I find it weird that
1) she said it was a “baby moon” but it’s really a holiday with her whole fam? Like was it just a family holiday that she’s renamed as her babymoon to make it about herself?
2) (Following this) I find it weird that she only tagged Kurt in this? Like is she in denial and pretending it’s a baby moon? What’s going on

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Personally I don’t think he had loopy behaviour to begin with.
he was a two year old acting silly with his mum who was initiating it. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
1) she said it was a “baby moon” but it’s really a holiday with her whole fam? Like was it just a family holiday that she’s renamed as her babymoon to make it about herself?
2) (Following this) I find it weird that she only tagged Kurt in this? Like is she in denial and pretending it’s a baby moon? What’s going on
My god, Brenton is a twit. Stop commenting on Kurt's body. Whether or not your (sick) mate has a six-pack should be the least interesting thing about them. Says a lot that this is all that matters to these boring, shallow people.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I will never get over these teeth. Never.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Why does she go on and on about how she´s working soo much?
SHE IS NOT. Gosh, she is insufferable and needs a reality check 🙄
Plus I’m pretty sure Kurt ‘worked’ today promoting surfebruary 😂 I guess his personal endeavours don’t count

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.