Sarahs Day #45 Hoping to go into labour faster, to distract from ED book launch disaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot 2022-01-31 at 11.51.30.png

I mean, where would we be without her daily reminders?
FOR SURE, I would 400% forget that she's expecting. And that she's "large". That in fact pregnant bellies DO GROW.
Thanks Sarah for doing the good deed, and keeping us informed about pregnancy science and keeping the facts alive and kicking. In raw and real time.

This is some seriously scintillating content. And some people have the nerve to call her boring, that she's losing touch???
Get out of here, ya'll!

PS: If I were on Instagram viewing this, I would reply "You did not"

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Imagine being on holiday with loved ones and the first thing you think of doing is heading to the bathroom to take IG stories with your belly.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
This is actually hilarious 😂 Trust Kurt and Sarah to be the type of annoying, inconsiderate drivers that hold everyone up and pull over without indicating.
It's not even annoying or inconsiderate it's bloody dangerous if you were a cyclist because I bet with their disregard for blinkers they also don't do side mirror or head checks. A small car drove into me (thankfully at a pretty slow pace) last year and I broke my knee and sternum. If they'd looked to their left they would have seen me. I can't imagine if it was something the size of their fossil fuel guzzler. bleeping dickheads.

(sorry for getting all preachy but I know the kind of damage that thing can do to a human body. Imagine if it was Fox playing in the curb while Scuz was glued to her phone?! UGH)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Hey Sezz, I think you’ve forgotten something…..yeah, the little business of your ED BOOK 3!!!!! We haven’t forgotten though…..POS

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Hey Sezz, I think you’ve forgotten something…..yeah, the little business of your ED BOOK 3!!!!! We haven’t forgotten though…..POS
I have noticed though that she is not sprucing (spelling) it at all … normally that would be all day every day selling 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have noticed though that she is not sprucing (spelling) it at all … normally that would be all day every day selling 😂😂😂
My bet is she'll "relaunch" it once she starts her project comeback and hope baby no. 2 will be enough of a distraction, or at least a shield, against any revived backlash.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Isn’t it odd that suuuuuper busssy boss babe is taking a holiday DIRECTLY after Christmas holidays. Soooo, she just had a holiday, and now is going on another holiday. Not to mention her ‘work’ involves taking pictures of herself and slapping her name on other people’s work… oh that and of course pitching intensive workout challenges to people with eating disorders.
What a brat.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
View attachment 1029099
I mean, where would we be without her daily reminders?
FOR SURE, I would 400% forget that she's expecting. And that she's "large". That in fact pregnant bellies DO GROW.
Thanks Sarah for doing the good deed, and keeping us informed about pregnancy science and keeping the facts alive and kicking. In raw and real time.

This is some seriously scintillating content. And some people have the nerve to call her boring, that she's losing touch???
Get out of here, ya'll!

PS: If I were on Instagram viewing this, I would reply "You did not"
Has she edited her bump cos it looks so odd around the “edges”. I wish she’d stop using that filter it’s so bad!

It's not even annoying or inconsiderate it's bloody dangerous if you were a cyclist because I bet with their disregard for blinkers they also don't do side mirror or head checks. A small car drove into me (thankfully at a pretty slow pace) last year and I broke my knee and sternum. If they'd looked to their left they would have seen me. I can't imagine if it was something the size of their fossil fuel guzzler. bleeping dickheads.

(sorry for getting all preachy but I know the kind of damage that thing can do to a human body. Imagine if it was Fox playing in the curb while Scuz was glued to her phone?! UGH)
I’m so sorry that happened to you! How scary 😢
Kurt and Sarah are also frequently on their phones while driving so that adds an extra element of danger to others while they’re on the road.

Reactions: 13
I’m so sorry that happened to you! How scary 😢
Kurt and Sarah are also frequently on their phones while driving so that adds an extra element of danger to others while they’re on the road.
Yes! So if you live in the area and get footage of them breaking road rules + number plate in the footage report it to crime stoppers if you have the time. Too many dangerous drivers on the road.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.