Sarahs Day #45 Hoping to go into labour faster, to distract from ED book launch disaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not white knighting by any means but
We don’t actually truly know how Paracetamol works we know it stops pain signals and reduces fever and it’s relatively safe at the right dose but we don’t know exactly how
Well last I checked there’s belief it may be an in some anti inflammatory way but not in the same way other anti inflammatories work
And it’s not that safe
It’s safe at the right dose and for kids the right dose per kg/lb
It can be incredibly dangerous at high levels a slow painful disastrous danger
Just like ibuprofen that can cause horrible stomach bleeding
No medication is completely safe and the advertisements often trick parents into thinking there is no danger at all

personal gripe after working in paediatric icu for years
Some teens love dropping tonnes of it as a cry for
Help it hour realising the impending liver failure is hard to stop after a point
Or well meaning parents mistake the dose because of the mg/kg or their child’s weight
Or give it over and over, over a week or two
Just like ibuprofen on an empty stomach

I knowSarah’s a nut and his “loopy” behaviour was completely related to his fever and reducing it which is perfectly normal
And she’s an idiot for blaming it on Panadol
But when I see safe and Panadol in a sentence I always feel like I need to reiterate that it’s not completely safe

Haha sorry it wasn’t aimed at you
Post covid there’s been an influx of paracetamol overdoses…. And it’s not hard to overdose
I see your point, and to clarify I mean safe in that if you give your child one dose of paracetamol for a fever it’s not going to harm them or send them loopy, Sarah knows exactly what she is doing by inferring that.

Not sure I get why you needed to add that we don’t know how they work in reducing pain/fever? We don’t know how things like sertraline help depression, but they do. They are not without their own side effects like all medicines. But they can and do help a lot of depression/anxiety sufferers.

Personally I don’t think he had loopy behaviour to begin with.
he was a two year old acting silly with his mum who was initiating it. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Agreed 😂😂

I will never get over these teeth. Never.
What I don’t get is she must actually like them…. Like she has the means to get them changed if she didn’t… I don’t know how she wouldn’t look at that photo and be like “omg why do my teeth take up half the photo?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I also found it odd that she specifically referred to it as a babymoon when she knew family would be joining them. I think her only tagging Kurt is unrelated, though. She’s probably realizing far too late that making your family easily accessible on social media platforms is bad for your brand and for their wellness. We can say all we want about her family, but they’re not the ones selling themselves as an influencer and they only have their own neighbors and friends to hold them accountable. (Ik that Tahlia and Em have recently gotten into the business, so to speak. However, they have both made really specific efforts to sell services, not an aesthetic. Their sporadic posting on personal accounts makesit clear how they want to make a living.)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I have on very good authority baby’s name will be Malachi. But can’t reveal my source, sorry guys! I’m sure he will go by surfy grom Kai, surely!
I was thinking this was a possibility! She named one of her swimsuits that and then said in the video for it that there is a bay or something near them that is called that and she has it a potential future baby name.

Reactions: 6
What I don’t get is she must actually like them…. Like she has the means to get them changed if she didn’t… I don’t know how she wouldn’t look at that photo and be like “omg why do my teeth take up half the photo?”
She got these monstrosities as a sponsor so either for free or discounted. We know how Sez loves to not spend her own money so I assume she's coping with them until it's time to get them redone. I don't know if they're composite or porcelain but if they're composite they'll need redoing soon (they last for 3-10 years and they're already yellowing from coffee) so maybe she's holding out hope that someone else will sponsor her?

• Sick
Reactions: 16
My god, Brenton is a twit. Stop commenting on Kurt's body. Whether or not your (sick) mate has a six-pack should be the least interesting thing about them. Says a lot that this is all that matters to these boring, shallow people.
Brenton is an absolute wanker, buttttt.. he mentions "the last picture" and the last pictures is Sissy's hambelly large as life.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Brenton is an absolute wanker, buttttt.. he mentions "the last picture" and the last pictures is Sissy's hambelly large as life.
Then he's a twit and he's not funny because I didn't get the "joke" (showing Sez how to use quotes).

Did she turn comments off? I'm not seeing any on any post (sometimes IG does this for me but ususally a refresh brings them back).

Judging by the size and aesthetics of the bathroom The Sez™️ is bank rolling the holiday so that's probably why she's not tagging her family. It's HER holiday.

I have on very good authority baby’s name will be Malachi. But can’t reveal my source, sorry guys! I’m sure he will go by surfy grom Kai, surely!
Was Malachi the choice before or after Tattle outed Micah as the likely name? 🤣

Also, Malachi just reminds me of Kai from The Vampire Diaries.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think ive seen Sarah's ham belly more than I've seen any other stomach

• Haha
Reactions: 45
The Sez commented on Tanika's pic. Did she read here that we think their bff work relationship didn't end up well? 😄😄
It was mentioned on Reddit as well. I wouldn't be surprised if this is in reaction to all of that. She's as subtle as a hammer to the face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Is this the family holiday they go on every year? If it is they normally stay in cabins but of course the Sez had to book a luxury hotel or whatever she’s staying in🙄

Reactions: 15
You are not busy. You do not have a real job. You could not be more tone deaf if you tried.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Is this the family holiday they go on every year? If it is they normally stay in cabins but of course the Sez had to book a luxury hotel or whatever she’s staying in🙄
Yeah I’m 90% sure they’re in huskisson or at least somewhere down the south coast where they go every year with her family.

Why does she go on and on about how she´s working soo much?
SHE IS NOT. Gosh, she is insufferable and needs a reality check 🙄
She said it's been MONTHS....as in 1 month because what was this 3 day breaky they took at the start January?
Screenshot_20220202-052807_Instagram.jpg

Edit to add: perhaps this didn't count as a holiday because they had to keep deleting comments from ED sufferers after the E(D) Book 3 - Limitless launch on the 1st of Jan

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.