Sarahs Day #45 Hoping to go into labour faster, to distract from ED book launch disaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't been reading for a hot minute so can someone explain why we think the baby's name is Micah?

Reactions: 2
Tell me you're severely under nourished for a pregnant woman without telling me...
Also really feeling for the bub who I imagine is craving nutrients and food
LMFAO, here she goes AGAIN... GLORIFYING HER ED!

Sarah, your veins are prominent because you are UNDERWEIGHT & UNDER-NOURISHED due to SEVERE RESTRICTION and YOUR EATING DISORDER. And I know this, because, this used to be me and I used to have hands like that!

STOP GLORIFYING THESE TRAITS FOR YOUR IMPRESSIONABLE AUDIENCE, YOU ABSOLUTELY RECKLESS WRETCH.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
4 comments from the vlog:

1. First time EVER Sarah has used air quotes correctly!!!! She says - I don’t really consider making vlogs work although that’s a huge component of my “work” 🤣🤣🤣Straight from the horses mouth. She doesn’t work, and when she does, it’s a pitiful characterisation of work as anyone would know it.

2. Ewwwe eww ew ewwwww - the toes fingers are in full force and I had a visceral reaction to taking this screenshot.

3. She be going to town on this parsley (also, not a good pairing to stuff a chicken). The clenched jaw, the hunched shoulders…Funny what the camera captures when she’s not manipulating her posture 🦍

4. How did she make roast chicken grey?! It’s like everything she touches turns to grey mush.
EEA77AEF-9438-4886-BDDB-53D1120E3AEC.jpeg
F9CAF5EC-B984-4AF4-87B3-C6EADA9EBF6E.jpeg
FA959834-D196-48D3-8275-96ACC1E00347.jpeg
C91C40E5-6996-4C1B-931C-E13D9807E12B.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
LMFAO, here she goes AGAIN... GLORIFYING HER ED!

Sarah, your veins are prominent because you are UNDERWEIGHT & UNDER-NOURISHED due to SEVERE RESTRICTION and YOUR EATING DISORDER. And I know this, because, this used to be me and I used to have hands like that!

STOP GLORIFYING THESE TRAITS FOR YOUR IMPRESSIONABLE AUDIENCE, YOU ABSOLUTELY RECKLESS WRETCH.
Ugh, yep. I came here to say the same. Her veins look even worse than when they were mentioned before.

Back during my disordered days, I used to take photos of my hands as “showing off” that I was skinny enough. So sad.

Reactions: 15
Tell me you're severely under nourished for a pregnant woman without telling me...
Oh God 😳😞 Her hands look like they belong to a 70 year old lady

• Sad
Reactions: 22
not sure where you’re from, but eggs are pasteurised in Australia and are safe to eat raw
Liquid egg is pasteurised; whole, fresh eggs aren't because the shell can't withstand the time and temp required to pasteurise them. You shouldn't eat protein shakes, cake batter ect with raw egg. It was safer back in the day to do this, but due to the many issues affecting our food supply chain which saw an increase in salmonella outbreaks, it is no longer recommended.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
They look like 80 year old hands. She’s not even 30.

Reactions: 10
Do you guys remember if celebspellcheck ever posted about Sarah and the sabi and soul incident? Anyone have the receipts they want to send her? Might be a good time since Jade Tunchy is being called out on their page for doing the same thing. Wondering why Sarah escaped this wrath when it happened?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
4 comments from the vlog:

1. First time EVER Sarah has used air quotes correctly!!!! She says - I don’t really consider making vlogs work although that’s a huge component of my “work” 🤣🤣🤣Straight from the horses mouth. She doesn’t work, and when she does, it’s a pitiful characterisation of work as anyone would know it.

2. Ewwwe eww ew ewwwww - the toes fingers are in full force and I had a visceral reaction to taking this screenshot.

3. She be going to town on this parsley (also, not a good pairing to stuff a chicken). The clenched jaw, the hunched shoulders…Funny what the camera captures when she’s not manipulating her posture 🦍

4. How did she make roast chicken grey?! It’s like everything she touches turns to grey mush.
View attachment 1026821View attachment 1026822View attachment 1026823View attachment 1026824
The combination of parsley and coriander sounded awful

• Haha
Reactions: 26
On thr topic of the roast chicken, It had ZERO BUTTER.
Probz healthier but definitely tasted crap, I'm sure.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
LOL at the her camera work during kurt and foxs wrestle, strategically avoiding kurts bald spot

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I know she's hunching over to get that collarbone POP, but her upper body looks so thin she legit looks malnourished... This isn't a good look Sarah.
Starving yourself is starving your baby.
SmartSelect_20220130-131359_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I know she's hunching over to get that collarbone POP, but her upper body looks so thin she legit looks malnourished... This isn't a good look Sarah.
Starving yourself is starving your baby.
View attachment 1027383
Not doubting that she is malnourished, but she probably looks extra skinny because she isn’t wearing some 3x too small. Sometimes I feel like my wrists look super small if I’m wearing something flowy

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.